Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
slammedsonoma420

slammedsonoma420

I’ll probably need the second unit to arrive to feel as well as you but there’s not doubt it’s helping......I have a complete physical today and can’t wait to mention it to the Internist, who I’ve used for 20+ years with all my allergy crap.

The only issue is I’m wanting wanting to go outside anymore. Lol

Good luck with your exam today. Did you order your second unit yet?

I live less than 5 minutes by bicycle to the ocean so its hard to get me to stay inside, plus running 15-20 miles a week would be difficult indoors.

sshz

sshz

Yes, second unit was ordered last week and still waiting for delivery........

My parents owned a second home on the beach in Ventnor, NJ and my allergies were worse there than anywhere else. They say pollen can travel over 300 miles.

sshz

sshz

My gummies MAY be a bit too strong.......LOL

I had a physical today and my EKG was problematic as the "low" side was abnormal. That's when the blood flow (and oxygen) go to the organs when the heart isn't pumping. Usually they use previous EKG's to compare but my last one was like 15 years ago so it was no help. A Nuclear Stress Test is scheduled- they inject radio-active dye into the blood system and watch it move around the heart for any blockages or abnormalities (such as previous mini heart attacks) while on a treadmill. My blood pressure is perfectly normal though, and lungs are clear, so they are just exploring.........

Point being though, the Dr. said no more gummies. When I take these, one of the side affects is heart palpitations or "fluttering"- the heart basically goes out of rhythm for a little bit I guess. Not good for someone who may have a heart issue.

So, gummies as prizes may have to be shelved. I'm SURELY not making anymore gummies if I can't have some of them. I'll know a lot more in the coming weeks, and I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom