Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's the sole reason I use them. Hell, earlier I flushed my toilet twice just thinking about the destruction it would cause

We can do better. I like to go to the water treatment plant and dump all my old hydro nutes right into the water supply.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I pour them in my well so i dont have to mix water bottles constantly

Crap! I have been wasting time mixing for years. You are a very intelligent person. I really appreciate the insight. I will dump my new gallon of pure Blend Pro right into my well. It’s outlet is even right in my basement. So no snow shoveling in the 5 degree weather.

Win win!

Wait a minute. Pure Blend Pro doesn’t harm the environment so much. ;-)

I will pick up gallons of the general hydro trio next time.

:-)

newh

newh

Everyone will always have different opinions brotha... knowledge evolves .... take crack for instance. ..we didnt know how to make it and now we do
come to find out I was making my crack the wrong way,thank goodness for youtube lol

Organikz

Organikz

@Ecompost
Last question...what happens to the bacteria who's role is to convert ammonium into nitrite and the bacteria who make the nitrate conversion? This just still doesnt sit right.

You are opening the loop by doing this. Idk man this just seems to go against everything honestly...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hahahaha the police came to our high school and taught us all..

Uhhhh dont do this kids.. but heres how you make it

In Atlantic City when I was young the police were like Robin Hood. They stole the meth and “re-distributed” it with the help of the Pagans. A nice New Jersey Motorcycle club.

Toy run anyone?

Top Bottom