Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

In the south brewing can mean making plans to do something. So what I'm saying is I have been thinking on it.
I got that part.. It was the intentional ninja, that I figured you just misspelled, but for the life of me,I cant put it together..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Or hence the phrase “storms a brewing” :D
no Im good on the brewing part..
I know what a ninja is, but im unfamiliar with what an intentional ninja is? I even googled it, and nothing, so I figured it was slang. I guy the other day said he wasnt a pom. Im like a what?
Pom Means an Englander..
Well butter my biscuit, im a learnin sum thang new every day..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
no Im good on the brewing part..
I know what a ninja is, but im unfamiliar with what an intentional ninja is? I even googled it, and nothing, so I figured it was slang. I guy the other day said he wasnt a pom. Im like a what?
Pom Means an Englander..
Well butter my biscuit, im a learnin sum thang new every day..
Just dont google "garden gnome sex"

Ecompost

Ecompost

@Ecompost
Last question...what happens to the bacteria who's role is to convert ammonium into nitrite and the bacteria who make the nitrate conversion? This just still doesnt sit right.

You are opening the loop by doing this. Idk man this just seems to go against everything honestly...
by the nature of the term, this is a loop system. We cant add to it, this is quite correct, it is fixed, or else we would see fluctuating N2 levels in the atmosphere, but its honestly very stable in range %. What we are doing is generating excess NO which isnt in the system and so goes as pollution which we see clogging river systems, falling as acid rain, in our tap water as a carcinogen and destroying delicate microbes in the upper atmosphere essential for the water cycle and so on.

So everyone is clear of the process.
The nitrogen cycle is an important biogeochemical cycle in which nitrogen is converted into different chemical forms such as NH3 , NH4+, NO2-, NO3- etc. There are four major processes in the nitrogen cycle. They are fixation, ammonification, nitrification, and denitrification . Many of these processes are carried out by microorganisms, especially bacteria present in the soil. Nitrification and denitrification are the two main stages which transform atmospheric nitrogen into nitrate and nitrate back into atmospheric nitrogen.
Nitrification is the biological transformation of ammonium (NH4+) into nitrate (NO3–) by oxidation while denitrification is the biological transformation of nitrate to nitrogenous gases (N2) by reduction. This is the key difference between nitrification and denitrification.

What synthetic N does, is short cut this system, what does it do to microbes? It alters the community as does any input. See here. from a study conducted by Ning Ling Dima Chen Hui Guo Jiaxin Wei Yongfei Bai Qirong Shen Shuijin Hu in the Stepps region, well known to be limited in N and P in particular and as such it is a region where inputs have been extensively used and monitored. I have added some bits in brackets to help you see which groups are dong what

"N Inputs significantly increased the relative abundance of the predicted copiotrophic groups (these also consume Glomalins after tillage, and they are part of denitrification) (Proteobacteria and Firmicutes) but reduced the predicted oligotrophic groups (Acidobacteria, N itrospirae, Chloroflexi), with the order Rhizobiales being most affected.
P additions significantly affected only two phyla (Armatimonadetes and Chlorobi), which were positively correlated with P source.
Results from the structural equation modelling (SEM) showed that N additions affected the bacterial community primarily by changing the pH, while P additions did so mainly by improving P availability. Our results suggest that the below-ground bacterial communities are more sensitive to N inputs, but P inputs can also play an important role in bacterial niche differentiation. These findings improve our understanding of bacterial responses to N and P inputs, and their impacts on bacterial-mediated processes, especially in the context of increasing anthropogenic nutrient inputs."

Hope that helps

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
by the nature of the term, this is a loop system. We cant add to it, this is quite correct, it is fixed, or else we would see fluctuating N2 levels in the atmosphere, but its honestly very stable in range %. What we are doing is generating excess NO which isnt in the system and so goes as pollution which we see clogging river systems, falling as acid rain, in our tap water as a carcinogen and destroying delicate microbes in the upper atmosphere essential for the water cycle and so on.

So everyone is clear of the process.
The nitrogen cycle is an important biogeochemical cycle in which nitrogen is converted into different chemical forms such as NH3 , NH4+, NO2-, NO3- etc. There are four major processes in the nitrogen cycle. They are fixation, ammonification, nitrification, and denitrification . Many of these processes are carried out by microorganisms, especially bacteria present in the soil. Nitrification and denitrification are the two main stages which transform atmospheric nitrogen into nitrate and nitrate back into atmospheric nitrogen.
Nitrification is the biological transformation of ammonium (NH4+) into nitrate (NO3–) by oxidation while denitrification is the biological transformation of nitrate to nitrogenous gases (N2) by reduction. This is the key difference between nitrification and denitrification.

What synthetic N does, is short cut this system, what does it do to microbes? It alters the community as does any input. See here. from a study conducted by Ning Ling Dima Chen Hui Guo Jiaxin Wei Yongfei Bai Qirong Shen Shuijin Hu in the Stepps region, well known to be limited in N and P in particular and as such it is a region where inputs have been extensively used and monitored. I have added some bits in brackets to help you see which groups are dong what

"N Inputs significantly increased the relative abundance of the predicted copiotrophic groups (these also consume Glomalins after tillage, and they are part of denitrification) (Proteobacteria and Firmicutes) but reduced the predicted oligotrophic groups (Acidobacteria, N itrospirae, Chloroflexi), with the order Rhizobiales being most affected.
P additions significantly affected only two phyla (Armatimonadetes and Chlorobi), which were positively correlated with P source.
Results from the structural equation modelling (SEM) showed that N additions affected the bacterial community primarily by changing the pH, while P additions did so mainly by improving P availability. Our results suggest that the below-ground bacterial communities are more sensitive to N inputs, but P inputs can also play an important role in bacterial niche differentiation. These findings improve our understanding of bacterial responses to N and P inputs, and their impacts on bacterial-mediated processes, especially in the context of increasing anthropogenic nutrient inputs."

Hope that helps
Did you say atmospheric nitrogen. ..got me all excited

Ecompost

Ecompost

I don't know how to sustain soil biology guys.
what you are doing using organic ferts is this, increasing bacterial abundance, hydrolase activity, and consequently depleted labile C, resulting in higher alkyl-C contents and alkyl C/O-alkyl C ratios compared to other fertilizer treatments. Changes in microbial community composition and enzyme activity were tightly linked to soil C forms. Alkyl-C, carbonyl-C and ketone-C explains most of the variation (> 89%) in soil microbial community, while alkyl-C and ketone-C explains most of the variation (> 91%) in enzyme activity. This indicate that C composition rather than C quantity shaped soil microbial community composition and enzyme activity, restricting soil C decomposition. The practice of long-term organic fertilizer use is suggested to increase the quantity and recalcitrance of soil organic C.

Organikz

Organikz

@leadsled has taught me about the symphony known as the nitrogen cycle. He pointed out that overabundance of any affects the conversion of all others. He also told me that excess nitrates in soil interrupts natural n2 fixation

Ecompost

Ecompost

@leadsled has taught me about the symphony known as the nitrogen cycle. He pointed out that overabundance of any affects the conversion of all others. He also told me that excess nitrates in soil interrupts natural n2 fixation
its all about pH mate, excess N creates pH problems, this breaks the natural fixation and leads to dentrifiction. NO3- can only happen at pH ranges above 7.0. Ergo organic soils tend to be around ph 7.3 ish which is indicative of the biofilms released by bacteria and subsequent C forms

Organikz

Organikz

what you are doing using organic ferts is this, increasing bacterial abundance, hydrolase activity, and consequently depleted labile C, resulting in higher alkyl-C contents and alkyl C/O-alkyl C ratios compared to other fertilizer treatments. Changes in microbial community composition and enzyme activity were tightly linked to soil C forms. Alkyl-C, carbonyl-C and ketone-C explains most of the variation (> 89%) in soil microbial community, while alkyl-C and ketone-C explains most of the variation (> 91%) in enzyme activity. This indicate that C composition rather than C quantity shaped soil microbial community composition and enzyme activity, restricting soil C decomposition. The practice of long-term organic fertilizer use is suggested to increase the quantity and recalcitrance of soil organic C.
This is my worm reactor...slow and low...you know cold composting is the key to making truly fertile soil. The components of neem and cytokinin in kelp meal as well as chitinase are not destroyed. Cellulase mu friend

More misinformation...wood contains sugar

Ecompost

Ecompost

This is my worm reactor...slow and low...you know cold composting is the key to making truly fertile soil. The components of neem and cytokinin in kelp meal as well as chitinase are not destroyed. Cellulase mu friend

More misinformation...wood contains sugar
lysobacteria like Chtin :) you should companion plant some marigolds, clover, phacellia and borage.
bin off the neem it always taints buds imo, bit like comfrey if you use that too late i can taste it

Organikz

Organikz

May be dumb question lol. Is crimson clover going to be nore or less effective at N fixation

Ecompost

Ecompost

May be dumb question lol. Is crimson clover going to be nore or less effective at N fixation
yeah it all works, the key to borrowing the N is maintaining the right pH so there is plenty of accessible Ca to bridge the N fixed by clover to the clays and soil particles/ aggregates, this way it can be accessed in real time by a VAM hosted plant

Organikz

Organikz

@EventHorizan
My bad man...ninja means to steal something...idk it stuck...theyre sneaky sneaky. It's kind of like being deebo'd but in a sneaky way lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

added, things that contain purple color are known to produce compounds which restrict the furring up of neurons and so help prevent dementia and so on. People should be eating purple food and lions mane mushrooms to defend against mental stress and the negative impacts of amyloid plague.

Organikz

Organikz

Lecithin! I noticed my memory began to become extremely acute. As soon as I stop taking them I feel fuzzy as hell man. I need to make some good sativa caps

Reaction was increased and felt graceful and I'm a clumsy fuckers lol

Top Bottom