Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Meanwhile I am busting my ass sending those awful monsanto, gene spliced, hermaphrodite,colchine soy beans right to market to be made into tofu hahahahaha the irony hahahahahaja

Pretty fucked up if you're sending colchicine soy beans to market, seeing as it renders the plant poisonous on the first generation. Seriously go back to IG then so you can spout whatever you want without resistance

Organikz

Organikz

You know guys It's the holiday season. Let's commence our huge debates to save the world after we figure out how to get our children to understand the boxes and wrapping paper aren't the toys...lol

Maybe i misunderstood @MIMedGrower i thought that's what your tech was based around switching to salt based fertilizers during flower initiation when any other company would tell you this is the time to excite the enzyme producing bacteria.

Anyway if it works for you who I am to tell you otherwise. However you can't come into a soil biology forum and say that "partial till" is "no till". I know the difference and i know that partial till is a total confusion on "no till" farming. No need to cut roots in No till if plants tap into existing root systems. I can show you where plants that have grown into root systems from my last run are killing it. The others are doing okay but i did flip themn a week early.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You know guys It's the holiday season. Let's commence our huge debates to save the world after we figure out how to get our children to understand the boxes and wrapping paper aren't the toys...lol

Maybe i misunderstood @MIMedGrower i thought that's what your tech was based around switching to salt based fertilizers during flower initiation when any other company would tell you this is the time to excite the enzyme producing bacteria.

Anyway if it works for you who I am to tell you otherwise. However you can't come into a soil biology forum and say that "partial till" is "no till". I know the difference and i know that partial till is a total confusion on "no till" farming. No need to cut roots in No till if plants tap into existing root systems. I can show you where plants that have grown into root systems from my last run are killing it. The others are doing okay but i did flip themn a week early.

Yeah. I don’t use additives or follow silly hydro store nute lines suggestions. Or forum myth.

And please don’t take this the wrong way as I have seen beautiful plants in your garden and said so here. But I choose to learn from textbooks. Professional production guides. Universities. And Growers who have better results than I can get.

Not emotion driven forum threads.

I also have not discredited any growing style. Only commenting on the info and pics presented.

You have a weird agenda to teach me your version of plant science. Please stop. There are no analogies between plants and humans that prove any of the information you keep pushing. It isn’t everyone else against you. It’s you against us.

But you are committed to your style and garden and I respect that very much.

Plants need nutrients. Whether they get them from natural soil and the nutrients naturally occurring or we use inputs in a garden they have to get them from somewhere. There is no self sustaining life. Only ecosystem. That is all I argued. You seem to remember your argument not mine. And it was a while ago in a different thread.

The method I use is easy, convenient, budget worthy and yields a great amount of top shelf flowers continually for 4 years now with no major problems and every plant put in flower made it to harvest so far.

And I continually use less nutes on increasingly larger plants grown the same way. I have finally had to move up to #5 pots from #3 so I can sustain their ever increasing potential.

And only 6 plants fit where I have kept 8 for a couple of years.

Good gardening skills not concepts or styles Grow the best flowers. And I want all the plants needs met and controlled to reach the highest potential I can get.

If I ditch the 1 bottle I use I will mix in organic slow release pelleted fertilizer to the final pot and topdress when needed for a water only grow.

I have had awful fully organic and fantastic hydroponic weed. And the opposite too.

;-)

Organikz

Organikz

@MIMedGrower
You missed the whole thing man...over your head completely. I cant argue this. I don't feel like you understand at all. Eukaryotes are a classification of organisms to contain a nuclear cell ie...plants and animals.

It's 6th grade life science man. Doesn't take a 4 year grower/self proclaimed master like you. Yah look at your intro bud.

I grew my first plant and harvested at 16. Keep questioning my experience...

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower
You missed the whole thing man...over your head completely. I cant argue this. I don't feel like you understand at all. Eukaryotes are a classification of organisms to contain a nuclear cell ie...plants and animals.

It's 6th grade life science man. Doesn't take a 4 year grower/self proclaimed master like you. Yah look at your intro bud.

I grew my first plant and harvested at 16. Keep questioning my experience...

I understand fine. But what the hell does it have to do with growing plants? You are teaching and proving nothing.

Please don’t answer. It was rhetorical.

Time doing something doesn’t mean you know better. That’s the argument of a desperate man with no argument.

Kind of like calling people who disagree with you haters.

And there is no argument. I wasn’t arguing. I was pointing out your continuing agenda.

And you’re right. You sound like a 6th grader in science class. You don’t know what I know. You are too busy pretending you know better. You obviously aren’t listening to me at all. You keep quoting things I never said.

The owner of the first business I managed in my career said something to me that stuck.

Some people have 20 years of experience.

And some people have 1 year of experience and repeat it 20 times.

If you were sure of what you were doing you wouldn’t need to try to beat it into people.

I didn’t say anything you are saying I did. You basically argue with yourself.

And I bought my first pound from a very connected black market grower of original skunk when I was 14. And have likely seen more weed and growrooms and huge outdoor fields than you ever will.

Who cares? Results are all that matter.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I understand fine. But what the hell does it have to do with growing plants? You are teaching and proving nothing.

Please don’t answer. It was rhetorical.

Time doing something doesn’t mean you know better. That’s the argument of a desperate man with no argument.

Kind of like calling people who disagree with you haters.

And there is no argument. I wasn’t arguing. I was pointing out your continuing agenda.

And you’re right. You sound like a 6th grader in science class. You don’t know what I know. You are too busy pretending you know better. You obviously aren’t listening to me at all. You keep quoting things I never said.

The owner of the first business I managed in my career said something to me that stuck.

Some people have 20 years of experience.

And some people have 1 year of experience and repeat it 20 times.

If you were sure of what you were doing you wouldn’t need to try to beat it into people.

I didn’t say anything you are saying I did. You basically argue with yourself.

And I bought my first pound from a very connected black market grower of original skunk when I was 14. And have likely seen more weed and growrooms and huge outdoor fields than you ever will.

Who cares? Results are all that matter.
Thats a brilliant statement and very true.... some do the same shit 20 years.... some actually have 20 years of experience

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wanted to address a little subject that I see touched on frequently. Salt based fertilizer growers saying plants don't need microbes. I have a surprise...your plant is teaming with microbes. Oxygen loving microbes will occupy any space oxygen exists...its kind of what they do. The only possible way to stop microbes is to vacuum seal your plants. Microbes exist in space. Yes the tardigrade or water bear has been found in space.

"Tardigrades are one of the most resilient animals known.[10][11] Individual species of tardigrade can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms, including complete global mass extinction events due to astrophysical events, such as supernovae, gamma-ray bursts, or large meteorite impacts.[10][11] Some tardigrades can withstand extremely cold temperatures down to 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero), while others can withstand extremely hot temperatures up to 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C)[12] for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[13]They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][14][15][16][17]"

Now tell me your plants don't have microbes assisting it...
Really, man where do all these silly threads come from and exhist?
Were they act promoting the absents of using microbes in hydro?

Well let me separate myself from what ever rat pack your speaking about.
I use +life, ogbiowar root AND foliar pack...
If you aint using beenies in your hydro, you missing out....

From a hydro grower.......

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I won't lie I use those bennies lol...you guys think I grow organic because I order off the vegan menu at taco bell...its an investment up front but all I need is power and 40g water per run now. Fuck brewing tea...its a fucking mess man. Don't need co2. My bed produces a perfect exchange. Microbes breathe oxygen and plants breath co2. It's easy bro. I drive with cruise control on an open road...
now see you were making a good point, then you went all GI JOE, and started insulting ppl that brew tea. See how you flawed your own topic.. Damn and I came over to give you back up..
You killin me Smalls!

Organikz

Organikz

now see you were making a good point, then you went all GI JOE, and started insulting ppl that brew tea. See how you flawed your own topic.. Damn and I came over to give you back up..
You killin me Smalls!
No man teas are messy. You just need space and buckets and a girlfriend not chasing you with a knife because you spilled worm shit mud lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol what does that even mean salt in yogurt
Its like
"I LIKE FRIES"
LOL
You know in roadhouse at the end when the dude says
"A polar bear fell on me"

Its adding a completely incoherant comment in a incompletely incoherant t
No man teas are messy. You just need space and buckets and a girlfriend not chasing you with a knife because you spilled worm shit mud lol.
I dont brew... I just mix it in my UC. Crazy root growth.. Im hoping im not gonna have to call rotor rooter out to unclog the mainline... :)
Im a user of beenies...
But you cant lie and say your lazier than me. That dog wont hunt!
I have automatic top off with a ph controller. I havent did shit in 3 weeks. Some days i dont even check on them.
Lets just agree that any motherfucker that cant grow would be happy to know either one of us... We gonna sqaush the big dick contest.... Im getting old and its very cold where i am.. You kbow cold makes it an unfair contest!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Read my last post. Im not here to insinuate. I was here to say hi.. U getting the horse ahead of the cart..
Lets just readjust our bibs and carry on..

Organikz

Organikz

Its like
"I LIKE FRIES"
LOL
You know in roadhouse at the end when the dude says
"A polar bear fell on me"

Its adding a completely incoherant comment in a incompletely incoherant t

I dont brew... I just mix it in my UC. Crazy root growth.. Im hoping im not gonna have to call rotor rooter out to unclog the mainline... :)
Im a user of beenies...
But you cant lie and say your lazier than me. That dog wont hunt!
I have automatic top off with a ph controller. I havent did shit in 3 weeks. Some days i dont even check on them.
Lets just agree that any motherfucker that cant grow would be happy to know either one of us... We gonna sqaush the big dick contest.... Im getting old and its very cold where i am.. You kbow cold makes it an unfair contest!
Nah man and you're absolutely right. I made this thread to try to help organic growers learn about BIMs...I don't know why white pistols is in here or mimedgrower for that matter talking about organic growing. he isn't an organic grower. This is trolling

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nah man and you're absolutely right. I made this thread to try to help organic growers learn about BIMs...I don't know why white pistols is in here or mimedgrower for that matter talking about organic growing. he isn't an organic grower. This is trolling
Well we are like brothers, and I never seen brothers get along all the time. Sometimes we all hurl sarcastic comments, and Jesus did say, who ever has not sinned, throw the first stone.
Im not upset with you for taking a defensive posture towards me.
Ive said my fair share of useless comments..
You came to my thread and wished everyone happy holidays..
Just the kind of attitude we need in the world.
I came to return the favor.
I honestly didnt read anything prior to first page and i skipped all the way to the last page or something like that.
I didnt even know the thread was beefing..

Its old everybody, everybody just needs to let it die..
I think a few times I said I liked you!
I thought ive always been comically critical of you...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well we are like brothers, and I never seen brothers get along all the time. Sometimes we all hurl sarcastic comments, and Jesus did say, who ever has not sinned, throw the first stone.
Im not upset with you for taking a defensive posture towards me.
Ive said my fair share of useless comments..
You came to my thread and wished everyone happy holidays..
Just the kind of attitude we need in the world.
I came to return the favor.
I honestly didnt read anything prior to first page and i skipped all the way to the last page or something like that.
I didnt even know the thread was beefing..

Its old everybody, everybody just needs to let it die..
I think a few times I said I liked you!
I thought ive always been comically critical of you...
Let it die....NEVER!!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No you are doing a great job. Well I can see i walked into a hornets nest so im gonna go see whats up in new posts..

Happy Holidays Organic.

Top Bottom