Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You sure thats dust?
wut you figuring??? Worm poop from the moon? or angel dust?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, WE JUST FOUND SANTA!
That is the magic dust we hear about that gets Santa around the world in one night.
Organikz is SANTA!!!!!
You can tell its a workshop...
Well I guess I should let you know now,
IM BATMAN.............................................................

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Nah bro I always enjoy coming here and reading your threads and the passion you have for what your doing and learning as much about it as possible. Alot of others may mistake that passion for persuasion but I've never gotten the I know more than you do and what I do is better vibe from you,only topic specific info that you share the resources of. Complacency in knowledge is unacceptable,we will never know everything but each day we have the opportunity to gain more and more experience,which to me is much more valuable than anyones facts or opinions,even scientists and the like are proven wrong or prove themselves wrong constantly,this is life and the adventure we all share.
VERY WELL SAID!!! +100

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
wut you figuring??? Worm poop from the moon? or angel dust?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, WE JUST FOUND SANTA!
That is the magic dust we hear about that gets Santa around the world in one night.
Organikz is SANTA!!!!!
You can tell its a workshop...
Well I guess I should let you know now,
IM BATMAN.............................................................
Its blow hahaha

K

kansabis

@Organiks so tell me if I'm understanding this properly,this thread was about the fact that microbes are everywhere and affect life of all kinda way more than most people know or would like to think. Am I close? And alot of people know there is microbes on us and in us but you seem to be diving deeper into the roles that these microbes play in our cellular processes and how they interact with our DNA,absolutely amazing and something I've pondered on for awhile now but just haven't put in the time for research that you have. I feel like microbes are responsible for the system of life we have on earth and without them things would be much different,as you mentioned earlier in thread,some of these organisms can live in places most other things can't. Intelligent life on other planets we ask? Obviously the appropriate questions would be,what is considered intelligent and what do we define as life? Cuz the first question to me is a big DUH!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@Organiks so tell me if I'm understanding this properly,this thread was about the fact that microbes are everywhere and affect life of all kinda way more than most people know or would like to think. Am I close? And alot of people know there is microbes on us and in us but you seem to be diving deeper into the roles that these microbes play in our cellular processes and how they interact with our DNA,absolutely amazing and something I've pondered on for awhile now but just haven't put in the time for research that you have. I feel like microbes are responsible for the system of life we have on earth and without them things would be much different,as you mentioned earlier in thread,some of these organisms can live in places most other things can't. Intelligent life on other planets we ask? Obviously the appropriate questions would be,what is considered intelligent and what do we define as life? Cuz the first question to me is a big DUH!
I dont have microbes on me.... thats disgusting

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U got some of my Purple Urkle? I swear after that, everything can be a big WOAH...
You said duh tho..
That is diff than woah...

No he created this thread because he loves me and me and him are gonna take over the world and put monsanto out of business.. I just pretend to be hydro grower, as well as a democrat.... Its a rouge.
This is what we do!
Remember Im batman!

If I call you Robin or we gonna be on nonspeaking terms again?

K

kansabis

U got some of my Purple Urkle? I swear after that, everything can be a big WOAH...
You said duh tho..
That is diff than woah...

No he created this thread because he loves me and me and him are gonna take over the world and put monsanto out of business.. I just pretend to be hydro grower, as well as a democrat.... Its a rouge.
This is what we do!
Remember Im batman!

If I call you Robin or we gonna be on nonspeaking terms again?
Completely lost with this post but id have to say no I don't have ur urkle but ill gladly take some if your inclined to share,robin out.

Organikz

Organikz

"Evidence has accumulated indicating that classic plant signals such as auxins and cytokinins can be produced by microorganisms to efficiently colonize the root and modulate root system architecture. Other classes of signals, including N-acyl-L-homoserine lactones, which are used by bacteria for cell-to-cell communication, can be perceived by plants to modulate gene expression, metabolism and growth. Finally, we discuss the role played by volatile organic compounds released by certain plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria in plant immunity and developmental processes. The picture that emerges is one in which plants and microbes communicate themselves through transkingdom signaling systems involving classic and novel signals."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2801380/

K

kansabis

We evolved from prokaryotes. I know @GT21 knows this better because he's an actual teacher.

https://www.npr.org/2013/09/06/219669536/do-your-gut-bacteria-influence-your-metabolism
And as a teacher I think/i hope he would agree that the important part that seems to get left out of education today is its not about remembering and reciting facts and data but teaching how to think for yourself and come to your own conclusions and make your own informed decisions. Maybe he does but he prolly wont admit it. Lol

K

kansabis

We evolved from prokaryotes. I know @GT21 knows this better because he's an actual teacher.

https://www.npr.org/2013/09/06/219669536/do-your-gut-bacteria-influence-your-metabolism
Even with my limited knowledge of this topic,I've said for a few years now that I believe most nutrient deficiencies in humans and prolly plants too is from not having the right kind of bacteria to use the nutrients or break them down into usable forms or just not the right balance.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And as a teacher I think/i hope he would agree that the important part that seems to get left out of education today is its not about remembering and reciting facts and data but teaching how to think for yourself and come to your own conclusions and make your own informed decisions. Maybe he does but he prolly wont admit it. Lol
Question and cross reference EVERYTHING

Top Bottom