Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Let it die....NEVER!!!!!
well im trying.. I was just over for a chat, i didnt realize there was a show down at the ok corral happening..
Well I dont know any other way to say iv long let it die, other than Happy Holidays..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol I tried to warn him a few weeks ago when I was wildfire. He was calling someone a fa**ot and a lot more;) over who’s grow was better.
I said dude your trolling can’t involve name calling or you will be banned faster then me. Slowed him for a week then he went in full blast :phahaha
oh fuck this was a bad shootout huh? Shit let me go back and scan the last 3 pages..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well im trying.. I was just over for a chat, i didnt realize there was a show down at the ok corral happening..
Well I dont know any other way to say iv long let it die, other than Happy Holidays..
Lmao.... we should bring back duels

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

here is my xmas cheer from redlife. Bounce outta here man.

Yo fuck u u lil fucking faggot have fun talking bullshit with ur tent growing griends. Take my pics and info off the threas u fucking lame
Damn J... At least I know now that im not the only Mod to get a little testy haha..
This thread is so damn entertaining, im not even upset anymore that Season 7 of Mountain Men hasnt started yet!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@MIMedGrower
You missed the whole thing man...over your head completely. I cant argue this. I don't feel like you understand at all. Eukaryotes are a classification of organisms to contain a nuclear cell ie...plants and animals.

It's 6th grade life science man. Doesn't take a 4 year grower/self proclaimed master like you. Yah look at your intro bud.

I grew my first plant and harvested at 16. Keep questioning my experience...
My 6th graders were the best.... i miss newtons laws projects with cars and boats...we made some fast cars

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im really glad you are getting some recognition for the many hrs you have spent learning your craft. its a lot of work.. I sure know they were appreciative..

K

kansabis

Well this will be my last thread. It just seems to cause more issue than provide information. what's the point you know?
Nah bro I always enjoy coming here and reading your threads and the passion you have for what your doing and learning as much about it as possible. Alot of others may mistake that passion for persuasion but I've never gotten the I know more than you do and what I do is better vibe from you,only topic specific info that you share the resources of. Complacency in knowledge is unacceptable,we will never know everything but each day we have the opportunity to gain more and more experience,which to me is much more valuable than anyones facts or opinions,even scientists and the like are proven wrong or prove themselves wrong constantly,this is life and the adventure we all share.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dude I'm beat he smokes this....

Oh shit the original skunk...people who know call it road kill skunk...79 cherry bomb, presoviet afghan x thai stick...crazy right?
thats awesome as shit!
Um there is some dust on the labtop, can you dust that off? Its fucking with my OCD! im a nerd, I know...
But I would love to grow out some old road kill!

Organikz

Organikz

I'm curious to see what shamus has. I can tell that dude will bring the fire.

Top Bottom