Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Lol @GrowGod you should of kept the startrek link up cause that's some funny shit for old reddoggie hahaha.
God damn I wanted to ban that fucker just for all the bad spelling even though he is a great grower,hard as hell to read anything he ever wrote lmao.nice work jumpin,have a wonderful Christmas y'all :)

Organikz

Organikz

How does bacteria enter the endosystem? I will answer the question red asked even though a master grower should know and understand that the answer is one of the most important processes in a plant. This process is known as osmosis and no I didn't Google it. Have you heard of osmosis jones? So children understand how microbes enter the endosystem because Chris rocks annoying ass did a kids movie...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol @GrowGod you should of kept the startrek link up cause that's some funny shit for old reddoggie hahaha.
God damn I wanted to ban that fucker just for all the bad spelling even though he is a great grower,hard as hell to read anything he ever wrote lmao.nice work jumpin,have a wonderful Christmas y'all :)
The gif? I was but it was a link for the gif :( lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
How does bacteria enter the endosystem? I will answer the question red asked even though a master grower should know and understand that the answer is one of the most important processes in a plant. This process is known as osmosis and no I didn't Google it. Have you heard of osmosis jones? So children understand how microbes enter the endosystem because Chris rocks annoying ass did a kids movie...
Children entering chris rocks endosystem.... thats diiìrrrrrrrty

Organikz

Organikz

@PharmHand
Does your plant breath? Because water molecules have microbes....The only possible way to completely prevent microbial life would be a vacuum sealed room. Zero oxygen...idk how your root zone would do with no oxygen. By the way h2o2 kills anaerobic bacteria and pathogens homey...Why would microbes that rely on oxygen and hydrogen be killed by it?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Debate is healthy guys, it's how we learn. That's what these forums are supposed to be for. Idea suppression leads to ignorance. Merry Christmas all
i agree we all have are on ideas and more times than not ,we question it,thats how we learn,,but what the brother is saying it dont matter the method,what matters is even us the human body live on free air microbes,even in water there are microbes from the air we breath,if not in your water still in the air you and the plant breath,,i just stumbled on this thread and got a real charge from it ,but bro i still got you beat with a joker coming around on my thread i swear i asked the dude to go to hospital cause all the nonsense he spoke ,seemed to me he was in stage 3 of a heart attack lmao,happy holidays friends

Organikz

Organikz

@PharmHand
Don't feel shy. @Ecompost and @GT21 make me look like a window licker but I am bored when I grow. I looked at my plants once today I think. I don't learn to grow plants. How can I grow plants? Do you say you grow a child or does the child grow with the nutrition you provide. I don't know how to make a cell...

I've learned the way I grow requires you to not interact. I grow soil. This is where my research lies.

I build some damn beautiful soil. The stuff smells like a handful of dirt from the forest floor. Very earthy with no musk. Grows a coat of mycellium overnight. I can make a water only with 4

Last edited:
whitepistols

whitepistols

Atheletes foot is caused from lack of bacteria and the reason pissing on your feet is proboly the best thing to do is your urine is ammonia nitrate. The ammonium nitrate causes the bacteria to populate and then its good bye atletes foot...

Now where its gets funny is the organic ppl that take it to far do this, use urine for N. Then they want to bitch about salts, guess what urine is LOADED with its salts...kinda a monkey fuck on how far you want to go.

Take no till in canna, its loosely ripped from big ag. Yes no till is actually tilled but its a blade not a disc or a plow. They use it to chop roots apart. So no till is done so it keeps soil moisture in, and prevents erosion. Ground is tilled just not phsically turned over. You can blast 2 ton a acre of anhydrous ammonia per acre, freeze kill everything in the soil come back in 2 weeks retest the soil and its " teaming with bacteria"

Problem is alot of people think canna is its own method. Hell even every canna plant that we buy is g.m.o. because it has ben manipulated bred for traits. But get in the canna world and holly shit batman normal acceptable science methods this plant cannot be g.m.o. even tho if look up the definition in websters of g.m.o..

toss in the baited gag about monsanto being the ruin in too is hilarious.

Wake up people did monsanto cause cali to over produce, being greedy and cause the market to crash price wise in the same year cali goes recreational?

Hell no, everyone is the reason it is the way it is not monsanto. Its too easy to blame everyone or everything but honestly everyone is canna are the ones responsible.

Meanwhile I am busting my ass sending those awful monsanto, gene spliced, hermaphrodite,colchine soy beans right to market to be made into tofu hahahahaha the irony hahahahahaja

IMG 20171012 163602

So here is the deal. The forums been around 17 years plus.

To many shit heads want to make threads to argue shit out when majority of the time they have zero idea what is the argument.

How many help with spider mites show up every summer in august when the person could of hit google, instead 25 newbs a week make 25 threads on spider mites, fucking failures....

The big ppl done left and went on insta gram. It works easier than any forum.

It also becomes a no moderation zone unlike hear so yes you can get better information but you damn sure better be sincere if you get salty or toss some baited bullshit question to someone who knows exactly whats going on you just may get a answer most do not have the skin to handle.

The forums are nice...let me ask you this who would you trust a hobbiest or a commercial grower who has tested, who has a controlled environment unlike 98% of everyone hear?

Forums are dead and the reason is because there are too many dick stretchers that want to make themselves heard, make there ego fatter along with there head or are just ignorant people that will never get the plant talks.

If your waiting for chlorosis on your leaves to tell you its cal mag deff, or if you think making your plant taste like shit to a bug, vs knowing what brix means or even bust out the killers so the bugs die not hide in the shadows regalia or grendevo then yes its the same bullshit jack off shit show its been for the last 4 years.....

You want the trueth there it is from a grower with 32 years experiance 17 years ish in the forums. Dude we are tired of it, seen it, done, no longer give a shit about any of it except what we are doing on our own.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Atheletes foot is caused from lack of bacteria and the reason pissing on your feet is proboly the best thing to do is your urine is ammonia nitrate. The ammonium nitrate causes the bacteria to populate and then its good bye atletes foot...

Now where its gets funny is the organic ppl that take it to far do this, use urine for N. Then they want to bitch about salts, guess what urine is LOADED with its salts...kinda a monkey fuck on how far you want to go.

Take no till in canna, its loosely ripped from big ag. Yes no till is actually tilled but its a blade not a disc or a plow. They use it to chop roots apart. So no till is done so it keeps soil moisture in, and prevents erosion. Ground is tilled just not phsically turned over. You can blast 2 ton a acre of anhydrous ammonia per acre, freeze kill everything in the soil come back in 2 weeks retest the soil and its " teaming with bacteria"

Problem is alot of people think canna is its own method. Hell even every canna plant that we buy is g.m.o. because it has ben manipulated bred for traits. But get in the canna world and holly shit batman normal acceptable science methods this plant cannot be g.m.o. even tho if look up the definition in websters of g.m.o..

toss in the baited gag about monsanto being the ruin in too is hilarious.

Wake up people did monsanto cause cali to over produce, being greedy and cause the market to crash price wise in the same year cali goes recreational?

Hell no, everyone is the reason it is the way it is not monsanto. Its too easy to blame everyone or everything but honestly everyone is canna are the ones responsible.

Meanwhile I am busting my ass sending those awful monsanto, gene spliced, hermaphrodite,colchine soy beans right to market to be made into tofu hahahahaha the irony hahahahahaja

View attachment 766697
So here is the deal. The forums been around 17 years plus.

To many shit heads want to make threads to argue shit out when majority of the time they have zero idea what is the argument.

How many help with spider mites show up every summer in august when the person could of hit google, instead 25 newbs a week make 25 threads on spider mites, fucking failures....

The big ppl done left and went on insta gram. It works easier than any forum.

It also becomes a no moderation zone unlike hear so yes you can get better information but you damn sure better be sincere if you get salty or toss some baited bullshit question to someone who knows exactly whats going on you just may get a answer most do not have the skin to handle.

The forums are nice...let me ask you this who would you trust a hobbiest or a commercial grower who has tested, who has a controlled environment unlike 98% of everyone hear?

Forums are dead and the reason is because there are too many dick stretchers that want to make themselves heard, make there ego fatter along with there head or are just ignorant people that will never get the plant talks.

If your waiting for chlorosis on your leaves to tell you its cal mag deff, or if you think making your plant taste like shit to a bug, vs knowing what brix means or even bust out the killers so the bugs die not hide in the shadows regalia or grendevo then yes its the same bullshit jack off shit show its been for the last 4 years.....

You want the trueth there it is from a grower with 32 years experiance 17 years ish in the forums. Dude we are tired of it, seen it, done, no longer give a shit about any of it except what we are doing on our own.
so why you hear

whitepistols

whitepistols

Ol skool I just swung in to wish a cpl people merry christmas. Thats all. I seen a baited post and the op wanted a answer so I gave my 2 pennys.

Sad its this way today, but things do change,nothing lasts for ever.

There are still some good people around, the knowledge base just shrinks by the day.

Bet logic will ban me soon as he reads this, not sure how many times I have been baned and do not care.

These forums used to be great, now its nothing like it was.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ol skool I just swung in to wish a cpl people merry christmas. Thats all. I seen a baited post and the op wanted a answer so I gave my 2 pennys.

Sad its this way today, but things do change,nothing lasts for ever.

There are still some good people around, the knowledge base just shrinks by the day.

Bet logic will ban me soon as he reads this, not sure how many times I have been baned and do not care.

These forums used to be great, now its nothing like it was.
all good bro ever one has there opinions,aint hating,i been on several forums myself,one thing they all have is bull shitting as you say the world is screwed what else you got,,some this tickles the crap out of me,lmao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

On a public forum everyone’s opinion should be heard. Of course within the rules of the specific forum.

The poster that was perceived as argumentative had a good point. No real science or knowledge was given in the op.

And the grower is much better and obviously more experienced at this than the op. Sorry. Truth.

The thread offers only some blanketed and unrelated facts that just argued the premise that plants don’t need microbes to feed.

It read like National Geographic’s “Microscopic World”. I am aware that there are tiny monsters living on my eyelashes for example.

Then the mods all gang up on the guy with insults even for his spelling and grammar.

But he had an excellent point about sterile Grow environments.

I understand that this is a retail store space and not a public forum.

He was ganged up on for supposed negative posting but the only negative was that he didn’t agree.

I admit I do not know his history of posting and am forming an opinion from this thread and my own experiences.

I like this place. And I like most of the growers here very much. There is so much talent and experience here. Farmer has a mellow friendly vibe and I have liked posting my garden and discussing things with this group.

But the tone here is changing. I hope the fraternity in charge lightens up a bit.

I got insulted and had to leave a discussion because a mod couldn’t discuss actual power savings from changing his light bulbs to cmh and got upset with me for calling him out on his way exaggerated info.

Only the mods opinion and ego was proven in that thread.

What if I persisted to argue with the staff member? He is allowed to be ignorant and rude. I only try to make intelligent or interesting points to discuss. But what if I kept calling him out on his mis-information?

Just had to write that. This thread could have been interesting and informative. It could have even helped clear up myths about both organics and hydroponics.

Instead it was just a bad thread.

Just needed to say something about this.

;-)

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Top Bottom