Everything you need to start a legal Warehouse grow in CA?

• Thread starter Surfandgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Yeah so your "investors" put up 350k.... Then you pull 24#'s a month... Let's just put a hypothetical number up $2500 per #.... That's 60k a month.... You take 66.66% of that and leave them 33.33% or 20k as you stated.... This means that it will be 21 months before they see a return on their $$$... If it only takes 3 months from start of build out to first crop.... thinking more realistically it will be more like 3-6 months before you see a G come out of there.... So your investors will be waiting for 2yrs before they start making profit on that 350k that are just going to drop off with no agreement other than getting 20k a month. RIGHT

The nice thing is they only want 20k a month so if you pull let's say 2 #'s per light and get 120k instead of 60k you get to keep 100k and your investors get 20k. ;)

I wish setting up 50k warehouses was so easy. Let your "investors" know I have 2 already up and running that I can give them a tour of and if they like what they see I can set up as many as they want. Just let them know I like $100's in duffle bags and the new 1's are cool looking. ;)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Do it's being realistic Surf...

1-2 years to see a ROI? Who knows where this industry, let alone your 48 lighter will be then.

And why not find yourself a commercial consultant? They're everywhere now. The good ones will be able to handle all your architectural and engineering design. Most growers I work with don't build there own spots it's ALL contractors.

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

The dispensary Im dealing with has all the contacts I need and are going to do the build. I just need to get them the money to start the build. If I can rock this warehouse till 2016 I should be able to pay the investors back their share and make my share as well. After we vote on legalization we will see where we stand. Im just trying to make enough to pay for a down payment on a home in Ventura by the ocean. I was thinking of gowing to green coast to see what they would charge for the grow op build but after my buddy told me his group would handle everything I abandoned that idea. Unfortunately @DO IT because this is not a loan there is nothing to pay back. I owe the investors this money every month as long as the grow is operational. So if it lasts 4 years I will be paying them every month even if I have given them 450k already. One of my investors just open the first weed lab in Las Vegas and after seeing my op he wanted in on the growing side too. 2.5 mil and you can open your own lab to. Thats something the valley is missing. Also I heard this on a side note that the new one hundreds have a microchip in them so that law enforcement can drive by your house scan it and know exactly how much cash you have stashed. I try to get as many old 100s as possible. Fuck this evil country! Why have we not moved to Uruguay? If we took are money and knowledge down there we could create a tropicalish Amsterdam. I gets cold there in the winter but not to cold and hot in the summer but not to hot kinda like living in Santa Barbara or San Diego. Lets go remodel an ocean town set up some indoor and outdoor grows and start advertising to the world.

Last edited:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

How are you going to use that money for a down payment? lol...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If you can't get your ROI in 7 months or less forget about it. Don't slack on the build. You should have a blueprint a week after you have the footprint and all contractors lined up a week after that to start.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also what I don't understand is if the investor is the collective, then they know exactly how much they are receiving for production. Do you really think they are just going to take 20k/mo and give you the rest?.. Not to be cynical, but LOL.

DO IT

DO IT

Come on cap, take it easy I'm trying to get 350k down here with no contract,no interest and a handshake;) just shoot me 10-20k a month I don't care what you produce. I think I can put up a 100 pack pumping 200 #'s every 60 days and give these guys 40k every 60 days.

Hey surf just shoot me the investors # i will send you that check for that house you want on the beach. ;)

BTW i will send it before the 3yr mark.

T

toquer

I wish it were that easy. I don't even know where to add you guys stummed it up already. I'm just a small build. 32 lights in flower. We're halfway there up and running in 18 days from the day we signed the lease. Did all the work ourselves. Had almost all the lights to start with. Got a deal on a used portable AC. Only have one flower room running and it's not even done yet. 14k left to pay off but paid for the rest with sales revenue. Will be fully up and running with the second room. 16 lights. Will easily cost 30k. That's doing all the work in house again

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

The collective is not the investor. The collective is purchasing another collective and wants to attach my grow to the new collective providing I pay for everything. Its a mutually beneficial relationship. My investors provide the seed money, I provide the grow knowledge and the collective provides the distribution and legalities. Everyone gets paid.

Billyboat

Billyboat

The collective is not the investor. The collective is purchasing another collective and wants to attach my grow to the new collective providing I pay for everything. Its a mutually beneficial relationship. My investors provide the seed money, I provide the grow knowledge and the collective provides the distribution and legalities. Everyone gets paid.

Damn!!! Sounds almost too good to be true!

350k, yea I could work with that lol

So what if 6 months in they don't like your product, they decide not to cover you legally or they go under? Then how do ya pay back the investors? Is your name on the grow, what if the coop gets shut down does your "legal" linked grow get shut down too

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

A) They have already seen my product and grow style and they like it. B) there is no loan to pay back C) the dispensary being purchased is one of the original 143 La county original collectives and is being purchased by one of the original collectives. I dont think they are going anywhere. If they do I will continue to grow till it gets shut down. Then I will take my savings and go set up the next thing. Im very good with money and I know a lot of the right people. MOT! It sounds to good to be true because thats the way it was negotiated. I deal with clients and contacts all day in the real world. Dealing with stoners is easy work compared to trying to get money out of people with PHD's. Im not claiming to be the smartest guy or the best grower but the warehouse Im working on right now is located on Topanga and sherman and with 32 lights we are in the midst of everything. If that collective can pull it off then I think Ill be able to do it to.

Billyboat

Billyboat

If you got 32 lights burning already then why the heck are you asking how much is it gonna cost to set up a 48x? Just doesn't add up... Sounds like you got some uneducated investors, or they are living a pipe dream...

I want nothing but for you to succeed, but I still think you may be biting off more then you can chew!!

Cheers!!

I'm out on this one!

DO IT

DO IT

Come on billy it's hard to figure these things out. We are talking about 18 more lamps here and don't forget we have the 600 vs 1000 dilema to figure out o_O decisions decisions :rolleyes:

Top Bottom