• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Aliendog male "B"

this plant is one of the taller ones. its throwing pretty big fan leaves. On a stem rub it smells very similar to Chemdog D with and added sweetness/syrup smell. it has branching similar to the Chemdog D clone as well. the nodes are further spaced apart then the "D" male. I would say this plant is leaning more towards the Chemdog D side.

B 4
B 2
B 3
B
B 5
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dig the detail'd work ya got going on here bro, ur description has me think'n my FireAlien is Alien dom., sick branching shot too, continued good vibes in ur quest, Peace SSP

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Dig the detail'd work ya got going on here bro, ur description has me think'n my FireAlien is Alien dom., sick branching shot too, continued good vibes in ur quest, Peace SSP

thx man, glad i can provide a little help

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Aliendog "A" Female "Ether" pheno

This plant is the 2nd shortest one. Has very thick stems, tight node spacing looks to be close to a 50/50 pheno. It has a skunk stem rub and an unmistakable smell when i cut into it. At 1st i was thinking nail polish remover, Then i realized this is the "Ether" Pheno

A 2
A 3
A 4
A
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
AlienDog "C"

This one is leaning to the Chemdog D side. it is one of the taller ones,very fast growing more nodes then the rest. has a little more spacing between the nodes. Skunky on the stem rub and good branching. I would say the leaf pattern looks closest to the Chem. She has the thickest stems as well. i took a pic of the hollow stem

C 2
C 3
C 4
C 6
C 5
D

Dr Tweed

Yo twister very nice i be watching this one , love the look of that alien tech dom male best of luck with the rest of the project bro . I have an Aliendawg project going myself man even seeded the ad is frosty as hell ill put a few pics of them up later.

Peace Dr.T

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo twister very nice i be watching this one , love the look of that alien tech dom male best of luck with the rest of the project bro . I have an Aliendawg project going myself man even seeded the ad is frosty as hell ill put a few pics of them up later.

Peace Dr.T

cool man pls do. love the pics you take. i just put the females into bloom about 4 days ago along with a g13/haze. i will be adding the males shortly

S

sfzoo

Fun thread!!

cool to see the whole process start to unfold

goodluck the rest of the way Kid!

P

primeform

I was just trying to find where I could get some Aliendog and cant believe Ive never seen this thread Kid Twist! Im officially now a fanboy.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just threw the males in. one male is alien dom staying short and the other looks more like the Chemdog D. I didnt have a clone of the blue dream or gdp ready so i will either save some pollen or put them in when i do the F4's.

winta

winta

sounds good now for the bumpin and grindin :)

just threw the males in. one male is alien dom staying short and the other looks more like the Chemdog D. I didnt have a clone of the blue dream or gdp ready so i will either save some pollen or put them in when i do the F4's.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Twist figured I'd toss up some shots I took yesterday of my Aliendawg F2s. 2 gals and a gent. Female #2 is the Alien dom IMO and the other two,male and female, are Chem dom. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 3484
IMG 3504
IMG 3505
IMG 3506
IMG 3509
IMG 3510
IMG 3512
IMG 3513
IMG 3515
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man great shots thinking your right on that female being alien dom. your male again looks to be chem dom. i have 1 male of each 1 like urs and one short alien dom one. stem rub is kinda like honey or syrup and skunky. I think with the f4's im gonna try and select for alien traits.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm curious what the 50/50 looks like. The one that looks Alien dom, looks just like my female runt pheno, but isn't a runt. Same leaf shape with the larger teeth, the wrinkled look, and has that color to it. I'm excited to dive into this gene pool. Would be nice to do a White Alien project once the genes are selected for. My thought is to base the look of obs's Alien female to the Alien doms we'll find in subsequent generations with Alien dom strains. Selections will be fun, and I'm sure the tastes/smells will be excellent!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
quick update checked in on them last night all look very good and healthy, the males are starting to fill in nicely and should be dropping pollen withing the next week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom