Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

wasssup kid! lookin' tasty my friend, mighty tasty. picked up a pack of the area 51. stoked to get into those. thanks for all your hard work homie. keep it going...

FLB

FLB

swervola's AD, I believe I read somewhere purple kush was mixed in this creation. Mad props to obsoul33 for this original release. None the less, one of my fav's for sure. Can't wait to see your chillin's in action KT

IMG 4586
IMG 4590
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thats a great looking plant FLB great job on her. the V2's from swerve seem to have soem great looking plants man, loving the purple the lvpk is adding.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer pics Kid gonna be tasty I'm sure!-you'll find some killers in those f3's bro keep up the great work!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely awesome work. Im hoping ill be around for the next drop

a bunch got out not only from me but others as well. few farmers here are doing grows now and plan on doing crosses as well. I am hoping to be able to start on the selection for the F4's in a few months, i would like to have the release reeady in time for farmers to put them outside next year.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Ether and Cherry Phenos

few shots of 2 small aliendogs about to go into bloom for a final test. there in a 3 gal pot were vegged in B'cuzz coco up to 2 gal pots, then transplanted into promix into 3 gals. these babies have very nice thick sturdy branches and they fill a canapy quite well with minimal effort. plants were topped 2x's and well be floowerd under a 1k.

Veg Feed:
PBP grow,GO Cal-Mag, fox farm kangaroots and microbe tea. they were given a table spoon of PBP metabolic tea at each transplant(this really keeps them happy and gives them that sheen.) they were also given a teaspoon of silica blast at each transplant.

Bloom feed:
day 1 PBP metabolic bloom tea 1 table spoon also at day 30. they will be fed H&G bio1 throughout they bloom. i add 1 tea spoon of GO bio-thrive during stretch for added N to keep them green. Go cal-mag, 1x a week i will give a teaspoon of AN F-1 for fulvic. they will get bud blood, big bud and over drive this time to see the results.

pics 1-3 cherry pheno
pics 4-6 ether pheno

DSC 00691
DSC 0070
DSC 0071
DSC 00721
DSC 0073
DSC 0074
K

Kushmaster

DanK!

Those babies look damn healthy for the budding room! Good luck! Just got a pack of Area 51 on the bay, so stoked! You popping any Area 51s yourself?

Keep it Green,

Kushmaster

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
These are looking good. I think i might have found an ether pheno.....smelling like the ether hairspray i love so much from these alien genetics!

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

I gotta get some aliens in my garden. Hands down the AlienDawg at NRC in Tacoma was the best meds I've tryed in a while. ~nugz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
aliendog 20 days

pretty sure this is the cherry pheno i forgot to check after i took the pics. lost power for 6 days so they lost some of thier stretch phase. they stayed in total darkness for 5 of the days, then a genny got hooked up and they got light from 3 lights at 500 watts each time turned off and on around the room. they seemed to have held up pretty nice but im sure the yeild will suffer.

Ad cherry
Ad cherry 2
Ad cherry 3
Ad cherry 4
Ad cherry 5
homebrew420

homebrew420

WOW. these all look so nice. You've done a great job on them. I was wondering about yield. The picts looked as though they were a bit lowish in the weight department. Not overly important, but a trait we all think about. Plenty of glandular production on them bad girls. Loving the veg pict you posted ^^^.
one last question, the photos of the males you posted a while back, do you remember how far into flower they were? 2-3 weeks?

Keep up the great wok Kid!

Peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW. these all look so nice. You've done a great job on them. I was wondering about yield. The picts looked as though they were a bit lowish in the weight department. Not overly important, but a trait we all think about. Plenty of glandular production on them bad girls. Loving the veg pict you posted ^^^.
one last question, the photos of the males you posted a while back, do you remember how far into flower they were? 2-3 weeks?

Keep up the great wok Kid!

Peace

the males were started about 10 days after the females these seeds developed faster then any seed i have bred to date looked like they could be de seeded at like 20-25 days. as for the yield they seem to be on point with the Chemdog D cut or very close. im not gonna have much stretch this time cause to blackout but we shall see how they yield. the yield from most other phenos i have seen and the one that was run last time was decent to very good. i would say this strain very easily has the capabilities to pull close to 2 a light or more just find the pheno. most will yield around 4 oz's in a 3 gal pot 1 month veg

Rushoe

Rushoe

hell yeah man looking dank homie.we lost our white alien dawg due to a raid at one of the homies so I might need a few of the beans to remake it ...Shit looks bomb man are these in coco?or soil? I was thinking of maybe doing a suppersoil next time for outside.

Top Bottom