Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ali Gee..I love you man:happy: ...I smoked a FireDog joint this morning! I was loving it!So Tasty! Great buzz!!:bored:
Gonna smoke pheno b tomorrow morn:smug:

the ewokf2 girls are still growing :)
I just fim-ed the tops a couple days ago
Stem rub is straight hairspray funk on both!!:woot:
EwokA224
EwokB224

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey Ken! Your Ewoks are looking good. I like your ARC f2s they've got some chunky leaves. I'm almost done with my first ARCs so I've yet to taste her. I didn't get any male ARC but I got two Lemon Alien Dawg males and a few females so I'm gonna F2 some of those after I pull my first round in my new room. I'm stoked with the Alien gear some very fragrant and potent looking plants. I'll let you know how potent after I get to smoke some. ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
its where you topped it ken. when you top it that early the side shoots shoot up thinking theyre the new tops. you can do that everytime if you want, just top at the same node.
Thanks Big Cheese! Im gonna try:)

Hey Ken! Your Ewoks are looking good. I like your ARC f2s they've got some chunky leaves. I'm almost done with my first ARCs so I've yet to taste her. I didn't get any male ARC but I got two Lemon Alien Dawg males and a few females so I'm gonna F2 some of those after I pull my first round in my new room. I'm stoked with the Alien gear some very fragrant and potent looking plants. I'll let you know how potent after I get to smoke some. ;)

Thanks Dee :)
The Alien gear is Super Vigorous thats for sure
Always rewarding to make your own seeds and you cant go wrong with F2 from a keeper!
I gotta get me some LAD!
I crossed a RC male to Jillybean..and those are looking really good with Fat Jagged leaves:)
hope to find a citrus rock candy :woot:

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey you guys..Check this out..
..Somehow when I topped this RC seedling I got 4 tops!

View attachment 292618
I wish I knew how I did that :rolleyes:
its where you topped it ken. when you top it that early the side shoots shoot up thinking theyre the new tops. you can do that everytime if you want, just top at the same node.
That's sweet, Ken... Just experienced that for the first time myself! And cheese, that's awesome to know!! Be well, guys!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's sweet, Ken... Just experienced that for the first time myself! And cheese, that's awesome to know!! Be well, guys!
Thanks for stopping by Lady Goods! This hobby is Still so much fun! :)

These two ewok F2 seedlings are getting too big for the house and would be 20 foot by Oct
So they were put outside today :)
I will just have to pop a few more seeds now for the summer run:D

Ewokf2twins228

A couple days under the shade cloth then they will go in that bed

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for stopping by Lady Goods! This hobby is Still so much fun! :)

These two ewok F2 seedlings are getting too big for the house and would be 20 foot by Oct
So they were put outside today :)
I will just have to pop a few more seeds now for the summer run:D

View attachment 293461
A couple days under the shade cloth then they will go in that bed
Put them girls in the bed already

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Did u get them girls into that soil bed yet, bro? The weather has been perfect lately but the rain is supposed 2 b back soon. I sure hope not. I'm ready for Summer time!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Put them girls in the bed already
Did u get them girls into that soil bed yet, bro? The weather has been perfect lately but the rain is supposed 2 b back soon. I sure hope not. I'm ready for Summer time!
Me too...Its gonna be like summer today.(80)
:)

Litedepbed2 3 2

I put them in the bed last nite...this is a pic from 1st thing this morning,,
,they were still waking up :)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lookin' good there Ken! I finally got a chance smoke down on one of Alien's strain's last nite and this morning ......Rock Candy is nice!!! I believe one of our MI canna forum bros grew it out I saw a couple other strains I think said grower runs dropped off too ......and don't many peeps around here run gear outside of TGA and Cali Connect :eek:, sad but true!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the replys everyone :)
In the past I have had problems with mice chewing on my plants;..
Not gonna happen this year :)
The cats Lounge in those beds..,,and they love it in the GreenHouse
One of the great things about cats is, They don't poop where they live.
I do see where they go...and there is no mistaking the smell when i find one..
So im sure I will find a few landmines when planting this spring:yuck:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah, ain't nothing going outdoors round here for another 2 months! :arghh:

The neighbors that stole off my outdoor plants a couple years ago have moved, my dog is freakin' huge now, and I just started buying sections of privacy fence too! I love the great outdoors .....probably grow this pre 95 Sensi Star cut and/or the Apollo 13 f4 from Motarebel!

Top Bottom