Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kidzag

Kidzag

Kit; I just put 4 of those same beans, off the same plant, into a paper towel 2 days ago

Im looking for a male...so, If you find one..Let me know! I want it. :)
Will do sir....I'm up to 7 so far. I'm going to wait until I finish ;) the hunt before I pop em....but if you need them now you're welcome to them. let me know, I will not be the one to hold up progress on this baby ! Lol B)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I guess I get a little careless with the pollen... :rolleyes: Shit flys everywhere!

Naw....Thanks though. I think I will find the male im looking for....Im in no hurry

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
3 days in the paper towel

Ewok1f2s311
I was waiting for that last tail,,got it.
One of them was about to loose his Helmet :)
They are in soil now:smug: I will update again when they are above soil!...lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I see some F3's in ur future. Collect some pollen from that dude and hit them bitches soon! I would mind growing out some of ur beans, Ken. That ARC u grew was dank! Where's them F2's for Rival? LOL.
I can see F3's in Your furture too! (someones gotta test em indoors!!) :D
I have a shit load of ARC f2s...Gonna make some f3 of those too!
Never for sale! ;) (maybe the f5's)But I would love to have someone like you grow some!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can see F3's in Your furture too! (someones gotta test em indoors!!) :D
I have a shit load of ARC f2s...Gonna make some f3 of those too!
Never for sale! ;) (maybe the f5's)But I would love to have someone like you grow some!
JUst let me know. I'm always down to showcase ur beans, Ken. I'm gonna make some beans myself soon.

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow that is one killer looking leaf structure on that stud. beautiful ken, he should make some ladies very happy. hope all is well at the ranch:)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

He's a beast! The F3's are gonna be some monsters. Did you grab any of those Girl Scout Candies Ken?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wow that is one killer looking leaf structure on that stud. beautiful ken, he should make some ladies very happy. hope all is well at the ranch:)
Thanks all Daze! :)

He's a beast! The F3's are gonna be some monsters. Did you grab any of those Girl Scout Candies Ken?
Hiya Dee :happy:
Yes he is ..Just like his Daddy...and smells just like his mom and sister :)

No. o_O I think those GS candies were a little expensive for a new breeders brand new cross
But I am curious to see how folks like em... I have ARC males..and The forum cut ..If that cross turns out to be bomb,..
You can bet I will be making some of those Candy beans myself!! ;)

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

That F2 Male Looks A lot like his Daddy did! :)

He was a monster the fastest vegger of all the aliens
Took forever to show his sex...I swear I saw hairs on him!!

yeah.. iv'e heard that about alien's males... some growers even report real heavy trichs on males. this plant teaches you new things every day. inspirational work as always bro. happy growin'

Latest posts

Top Bottom