Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You are livin' the dream my friend.....can't wait to get out doors!!!! Nice GH too!!!
Thanks for Looking Bro! I really am Living the dream! and loving it.
I am very thankful for what I have! this Summer is gonna Rock!
Congrats again on the Drop! Peeps want those !!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for Looking Bro! I really am Living the dream! and loving it.
I am very thankful for what I have! this Summer is gonna Rock!
Congrats again on the Drop! Peeps want those !!
i thought i was retired once and then i found out i was retarded and went back to work :confused:

bonkia

bonkia

Everything is looking super nice bro, are you putting those outside already? Do you plan on heating the greenhouse? Or are you from somewhere tropical? I'm from NorCal and I'm doing deps Aswell but I'm gonna best mine with a co2 burner among other things.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i thought i was retired once and then i found out i was retarded and went back to work :confused:
lol...well Im a little retarded..but that's from all the meds..i think.. :)
I hope I dont ever have to go back to construction...
I just wanna Grow weed! :D

Everything is looking super nice bro, are you putting those outside already? Do you plan on heating the greenhouse? Or are you from somewhere tropical? I'm from NorCal and I'm doing deps Aswell but I'm gonna best mine with a co2 burner among other things.
Thanks for looking! :)
Yep Im putting stuff out....I cant wait for summer
Im in central cal.....I hope this is the last cold storm!
Gonna be 80 next week!
Check out my GH grow thread :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Big Cheese Bro. :)

This is what Im really excited about :)
Super Vigourus Ewok F2's :D
overcomputer-gif.214670
View attachment 282944

View attachment 282942

If one of those happens to be Male, I will be making a personal lifetime supply of F3's...lol

All three of those f2 ewoks I popped Are females...No f2 male o_O
All 3 smell like grapefruit hair spray :happy:

But I gotta find a male that smells like that too..
So Im germing 4 more seeds today :)

Aligee

Aligee

looking real good Ken! plants are happy over there seems real peacful i like!!! glad u enjoyed that firedog i know i do it can creep up on ya too when not expected lol!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking real good Ken! plants are happy over there seems real peacful i like!!! glad u enjoyed that firedog i know i do it can creep up on ya too when not expected lol!!!
Thanks Ali!:D
Yeah your Firedog is Bomb! I working on growing some of that right now :)

Kidzag

Kidzag

I am speechless....the universe has this weird way of bringing people together...I have probably never been more in "need" in my life and along comes "Caregiverken"....what I found here online literally brought tears to my eyes Ken......I had no idea......you are a true saint sir and ...again, I am speechless. the world is a better place because of people like you....a national treasure right here folks !....a very naive and thankful patient pulling up a chair.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I am speechless....the universe has this weird way of bringing people together...I have probably never been more in "need" in my life and along comes "Caregiverken"....what I found here online literally brought tears to my eyes Ken......I had no idea......you are a true saint sir and...again, I am speechless. the world is a better place because of people like you....a national treasure right here folks !....a very naive and thankful patient pulling up a chair.....
Thanks Kid! :) Caregiving is What I do..Its My pleasure!:D
But I am just a beginner.. Really..I just water the dank!
The Breeders here make it!
Great to see you posting after all this time you've been a member!:woot:
Hope to see more posts from you!!

215 User

215 User

Good to see ya still chuggin Bro!
Spring is 2 weeks away & everybody's getting a head start...I am about to flower G.O.D.'s Kung Pow in next 10 days & Funky!

Best of Luck CGK

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good to see ya still chuggin Bro!
Spring is 2 weeks away & everybody's getting a head start...I am about to flower G.O.D.'s Kung Pow in next 10 days & Funky!

Best of Luck CGK
Thanks 215! :) Good luck to you too! Peace and trees!

Kidzag

Kidzag

man.....my day just keeps getting better and better CGK !.....this would be a bean from your E-1 grapefruit pheno if I'm not mistaken ;)..... It has been a truly blessed day sir....thank youImage

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
man.....my day just keeps getting better and better CGK !.....this would be a bean from your E-1 grapefruit pheno if I'm not mistaken ;)..... It has been a truly blessed day sir....thank youView attachment 296350

Kit; I just put 4 of those same beans, off the same plant, into a paper towel 2 days ago

Im looking for a male...so, If you find one..Let me know! I want it. :)

Ewokf2seedlings310
Top Bottom