Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
a while ago i interviewed for a natural foods job, during the interview i was asked what is the difference between organic and natural. to be honest i didnt know, they learned me...... they said organic is no pesticides and natural is ANYTHING from nature. so they told me that a lot of companies (food wise) will slap "all natural" on their products because.... lets face it, everything is from nature.... hmmmm who knows though. heres a way to kinda figure it out ken.... roll a joint, now this could be another old wives tale, see what color your ash burns (not ass burns) if its white, organic.... anything else, i guess isnt. some guy at one club told me that.

i like whats in the bag, and i usually am only organic.
-vape

Ok ..Thanks Vape...I realize that"Natural" and "Organic" are different..;)

And Patio plus is Not OMRI cert.:rolleyes:

But I want to know..What makes you say its not organic???

vaporedout

vaporedout

ohhh gotcha, the only reason i said it wasnt was because i didnt see it say organic on the front. if its organic most brands will put in huge letters ORGANIC. im gonna go re look at the bag and maybe i goofed, who knows, i havent been sleeping good :) also check your alaskin fert....
its says something about the organics in there ,

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Vabe Bro.:D No sweat...I was just thinking maybe you knew something I didn't and I wanted info,,
Now,
I want to find out why is doesn't say organic.... ..Hoping one of the other farmers might know?

I hope you start sleeping better soon Vape.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
since Ive bumbed this thread might as well add some photos :D

Ewok5 24
Rockcandy5 24

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking good, they grow up so fast. Do you know how the different phenos will turn out?
Thanks Index :)

No, I dont know much...I dont know what to look for in a keeper...nuthing...o_O

I was hoping Alien might chime in and give me some 411;)

It may be way early to tell though.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im sure most or all the phenos I get will better than the stuff I have been growing in the past...lol

619ster

619ster

Babies are looking great! I just popped mine a week ago (order came in, YAY!!!). Glad I have somebody to lead the way for me lol. As far as keepers go, the genetics in ARC are all very similar (all besides the Alien in there are Chem based genetics), so I doubt there will be any NON keepers lol. But just go for the most stinkiest ones and the most robust and easy to grow ones. No weekling cuts, survival of the fittest! At least that's how I'm going about it. I usually clone evrything before flower though and halfway through flower you can tell who is gonna outperform. I'm sure Alien should know more of what to look for, or maybe organicyumyum would know as well. Have a good one.... Peace!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good to know. Thanks 619.:)

I need someone to lead the way for me...:confused:

Some sort of gauge... ..so I know how im doing with these

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ahhh another fine thread from ken. you shouldve put this part of your grow in the alien help desk. seedlings are booming now. cant wait to see the alien gear under the sun

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey just got home from work and mine does say organic, on the back... so it should be good.. ahh bedtime
Right on Vape...Im glad we cleared that up :)

ahhh another fine thread from ken. you shouldve put this part of your grow in the alien help desk. seedlings are booming now. cant wait to see the alien gear under the sun
Thanks BigCheese :)
I wasn't sure if it was ok to put it in the Alien section...
I wonder if Alien even looks over here.o_O

I hope to have some big Alien Bushes by August :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
YO cgk schwoop told me to cut it in half... this guy that was there told me he cuts it with pro mix .... and for small plants 25% of his soil and the rest pro mix...

Yeah It sounds like the A1 soil alone would be too hot for seedlings...So be careful there Bro.
Mix it up real good.

You gonna start your ewok soon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom