• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

So you wanna be a gangsta????
IMG 0127

IMG 0130

Actually before I fall on my face and f*** this up I want to say I did have problems, this is not perfect. But I am rocking it and found there sweet spot. Bitches don;t like any magical with CS Nutrients. I am going to screen them but a different way, only with nylon net tied to the roof or something. That will be next, then its all stacking.

IMG 0132

IMG 0133

IMG 0125

For all you guys that have light meters. Low is 4.5 kfc and peaks are 9 kfc

Wavegem

Wavegem

Last night i went to see the blue man group, i ate 1.5 gr of some penis envy's and grabbed a quarter of Ewok, you know the purple kind smelling like garlic. All i wanted to do was pass some of my purple thaoe alien you know the berry yogurt kind to one of them aliens. thank you so much man i will cherish your genetics forever. It just works, its like it was made for me.

Wavegem

Wavegem

day 23
Hexxus edit textures s

IMG 0182

IMG 0183

IMG 0184

IMG 0186

IMG 0187

IMG 0189

IMG 0188

I don't know why but everyone keeps talking about a piney pheno and a grapefruit pheno.
The picture above me is my fruity pheno, but she doesn't smell like grapefruit it has a sugar gum smell. Break it up and rotting citrus is very prevalent. The other pheno I have is the picture above this one. The smell is hard to describe the only thing that comes to mind is garlic, straight Italian greasy garlic. Which I think is the Albert. when you smoke it its kind of spicy, with a cleansing feel all throughout your lungs and nose. She is so thick that she leaves your breath inhaling garlic hours after smoking. Probably my more favorite of the two. I did get purple and not just a little, my leaves were black and purple all in the buds which made a drastic difference in taste. looked similar to waynes pheno

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer grow room.. I can't wait 2 see what u pull from these trees.. They look great..

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Looks awesome wavegem. Way to go above and beyond.

bonkia

bonkia

Looking awesome! I think I pulled around 1 lb off 1 ewoke putting 4 under a light . She is a huge yeilder! If you are going for weight you are working with the right strain!

bonkia

bonkia

I'd love to run something this clean! However, my power goes out like 50 times a year:(

Wavegem

Wavegem

Lets take a detour from the Ewok's for a second...

What do you guys think? My polyploid Grenades that I am trying to clone
IMG 0218

Look what else I found

ARC male
IMG 0214

IMG 0217

What I believe to be a sour dub leaning male. I have never grown it or seen it, but the leaves are extremely bubbly. It doesnt look like it in the pics cause I cleaned him up, but I was able to tell the difference between clones.I dont know I just get a vibe from him. Someone please confirm this

The lab results should be back soon but I am guessing between 25-29% thc.

Lemon Alien Dawg
coco 1 gal pot

IMG 0238

Purple Tahoe Alien
coco 1 gal pot
IMG 0249

I have only had the pleasure so far of sampling 3 alien strains. Ewok, Lemon Alien Dawg, Purple Tahoe Alien.

Purple Tahoe Alien wins in my opinion this is the tastiest, most satisfying, heavy hitting of the three. Completely numbed out high. I will be on the look out for banging auctions, but all in good time. I am very very patient....;)

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

That arc male looks identical to my keeper female arc in veg. Idk if it's a sour dub leaner or not but looks like a keeper to me

Natural

Natural

he looks SD dom to me too
lovin the show, Wavegem... Great inspiration to pop those Ewoks and ARCs.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
day 23
View attachment 295907

View attachment 295909

View attachment 295910

View attachment 295911

View attachment 295912

View attachment 295914

View attachment 295916

View attachment 295915

I don't know why but everyone keeps talking about a piney pheno and a grapefruit pheno.
The picture above me is my fruity pheno, but she doesn't smell like grapefruit it has a sugar gum smell. Break it up and rotting citrus is very prevalent. The other pheno I have is the picture above this one. The smell is hard to describe the only thing that comes to mind is garlic, straight Italian greasy garlic. Which I think is the Albert. when you smoke it its kind of spicy, with a cleansing feel all throughout your lungs and nose. She is so thick that she leaves your breath inhaling garlic hours after smoking. Probably my more favorite of the two. I did get purple and not just a little, my leaves were black and purple all in the buds which made a drastic difference in taste. looked similar to waynes pheno

What are the tops of the nets attached to?

Wavegem

Wavegem

What are the tops of the nets attached to?

There is PVC that runs the return and supply lines for the lights. I zipped tied tight to that.

Hey do you guys know about gas chromatography? I had some samples tested and they I think were way off. For instance how is it that decarb oil tests higher than oil from nug vac purged shatter. My bud samples I think we're off toO not just by a little.

O

Organicyumyum

that male is definitely a sour dub leaning ARC. Good luck with that thing! Hopefully he helps the sour dubs come through in your crosses.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
There is PVC that runs the return and supply lines for the lights. I zipped tied tight to that.

Hey do you guys know about gas chromatography? I had some samples tested and they I think were way off. For instance how is it that decarb oil tests higher than oil from nug vac purged shatter. My bud samples I think we're off toO not just by a little.

Well it certainly looks like you got the hang of things over there. Great show WG.

Top Bottom