Ewok RDWC - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

one thing to notice in the first pic. the way i trained them combined with aliens stem strength no inner cage was used to support the branches. Ewok will give you more weight per sq ft filled canopy but is slow growing, no stretch. I really enjoy this cross. super stinky

ttystikk

ttystikk

I am just about middle of week number 8 and thank you i am working very hard, trying to work smart too.

It shows. Nice work!

one thing to notice in the first pic. the way i trained them combined with aliens stem strength no inner cage was used to support the branches. Ewok will give you more weight per sq ft filled canopy but is slow growing, no stretch. I really enjoy this cross. super stinky

If there is no stretch, how did they get so big? ;-) Happy girls make big buds! Tell me/us more about how you trained these?

Wavegem

Wavegem

It shows. Nice work!

If there is no stretch, how did they get so big? ;-) Happy girls make big buds! Tell me/us more about how you trained these?

Ewok def has some stretch depending on the pheno but way more indica. if you scrog this plant you have to flip when you pretty much fill the screen 75%. I started super cropping very young, bending branches to make a big dome like plant. After they healed I broke them again and again, cleaned up the inside so it's hollow with nice shaved legs. Until they were so strong I could pull on them with some force and they wouldnt budge. This plant is very dense hence why per sq ft it will yeild a lot, but it needs a nice kick of some sativa to create a monster.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Ewok 63 days

IMG 0381

IMG 0379

IMG 0368

IMG 0339

Nothing is holding this girl up..
i am calling a solid 2- 2 1/2. If i vegged for 2 extra weeks and put 4 more buckets in I would have killed it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Wavegem

Wavegem

Really Nice Bush! Im gald to see its not just my ewoks that get a ton of leaves
She is a Leafy Bitch.... But Beautiful! And Tasty too!
What's that one smell like?

This was my Albert leaning pheno and smelled liked an animals body odor, makes me think this is what ewoks would have smelled like. To the T she is spicy, skunky, garlic. Her buds are not as dense as i would like and doesn't finish fast enough. Also this pheno doesn't have enough punch to satisfy some people.

So most of my phenos I am keeping are tahoe alien leaning.

If you open a pack of fruit stripe gum and smell it then smell this fruity ewok its idenitcal also the buds are tighter not as leafy, finishes faster, hits harder
IMG 0407

IMG 0426

IMG 0395

IMG 0394

The calyxes stack different on my Albert leaning, like you were sayin way leafy. This pheno is that bushy pheno in the previous hydro pics.

IMG 0399

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

wavegem you are like a frickin mad scientist, this thread needs to be seen by more people... You have a undeniable talent in constructing one of the best, if not thee best hydroponic system i have ever seen and you have cultivation skills to match... Fantastic thread 5stars... where did u get those buckets from?? i would love to possibly setup a high pressure aeroponic system and thos buckets would be perfect

Wavegem

Wavegem

wavegem you are like a frickin mad scientist, this thread needs to be seen by more people... You have a undeniable talent in constructing one of the best, if not thee best hydroponic system i have ever seen and you have cultivation skills to match... Fantastic thread 5stars... where did u get those buckets from?? i would love to possibly setup a high pressure aeroponic system and thos buckets would be perfect

Bro thank you. I work till I collapse everyday. This room is like a NASA spaceship and to fly it you have to be a pro. I have a lot of tweaking to do because I put an insane amount of light per plant which leaves you very little room for error. I really like seeing plants being pushed to their max straight Olympic athletes. I will get it soon. The stainless buckets I am not to sure on price between 250 and 350 a bucket I think. Really depends on size. If you are serious look at a Uc pro's price and it will be similar. It will be the best investment, no leaks ever, it defines set it and forget it. This weekend my 16 site is coming in that should be fun.

Top Bottom