Ewok RDWC - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
DUDE, Wavegem, That room is Fukn MEAN bro! Braaavo man, i am seriously impressed. Props! Be well and keep Killin it man. Motiv

Amber

Amber

Thanks guys for watching I hope this helped anyone. Good Luck I will be back
I feel inspired and stoked about the ewoks I have waiting for their place in my UC.:) Awesome job and the best customization I have seen yet.

Amber

Amber

Bro thank you. I work till I collapse everyday. This room is like a NASA spaceship and to fly it you have to be a pro. I have a lot of tweaking to do because I put an insane amount of light per plant which leaves you very little room for error. I really like seeing plants being pushed to their max straight Olympic athletes. I will get it soon. The stainless buckets I am not to sure on price between 250 and 350 a bucket I think. Really depends on size. If you are serious look at a Uc pro's price and it will be similar. It will be the best investment, no leaks ever, it defines set it and forget it. This weekend my 16 site is coming in that should be fun.
No leaks ever, set it and forget it.......I'm not sure if I should thank you or hate you for saying that.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I hate to be the one to enter with some constructive criticism, but I feel your flowers could look much better.

How much N are you feeding? A lot of those strains look a little small in flower and on the leafy side. I am wondering what may be causing that.

We had a grow that was putting out buds that were very small and we chalked it up to my friend using merit on them as a preventative. I had him stop using that and things got back to normal. Overfeeding can also cause this.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hate to be the one to enter with some constructive criticism, but I feel your flowers could look much better.

How much N are you feeding? A lot of those strains look a little small in flower and on the leafy side. I am wondering what may be causing that.

We had a grow that was putting out buds that were very small and we chalked it up to my friend using merit on them as a preventative. I had him stop using that and things got back to normal. Overfeeding can also cause this.
My Ewoks are Leafy bitches too...But I was thinking the same...I may have too much (leftover)N in my soil....
The Plant is Very healthy. And Heavy..Just leaffy as Fuck! :mad:

E3litedep59
Wavegem

Wavegem

I agree. Ewok is super leafy. I grew some grenades that looked like mini basket balls. I think the combination of over feeding and the strain. I threw my old Hollywoods in this round and have been running lower ppms than usual. I never broke 500 ppm with ewok and still to much nitrogen, no magical, just base, with CS nutrients.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've had it with fussy strains. I have some that grow like mad whether the nutes are weak, strong, pH is off.... it doesn't care, just keeps Crankin'!

I want more like that. I'm getting ever more ruthless in culling strains that are too picky.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hear ya Tystik; Im going with more OG's next year..But Ewok smells and Produces way to good for me not to keep growing it..
And I love the Buzz from it! :woot: Very happy uplifting high!
I had some Not so leafy ewok last summer..
Ewok4closeup

I have to see If I can do that again!

;)

Ewok4bud
Top Bottom