Ewok RDWC - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Could you tell us a little bit more about those lights.

The technology was developed by nasa. there are 2 products on the market liquid lumens and fresh sol. there is an inner layer of glass and an outer layer of glass held together by gaskets at the top and bottom. water is pumped between the glass to cool the heat directly off the bulb. it removes 80 to 90 percent depending on the water temp running through. the real benefit to cooling the bulbs this way is space. this room is 10 x 30 7 ft ceiling with 24000 watts. my air handlers are less than 4 tons. The water cooled light shown above was custom built. And am in the final stages of working the kinks out. it is complicated and some would say unnecessary but for the purpose of being bad ass its perfect. i can put a 600 inches from the plants and not burn them. it does reduce lumens but not much, water clariTy and clean glass make a difference. all in all i would not be able to do this size grow in this little space without them. i have to crawl around to do any work

Wavegem

Wavegem

pls tell us what hapens with poliploid clone ???

I wish i could tell you. i found the poliploid in a batch of grenade seeds i popped. i originally did not think anything of it and cloned one of the side branches. i threw it into flower and she has bigger buds with more frost than any of my other phenos which are 2. so i was thinking about the clone i took and it looks like a normal plant so i topped the retarded side and am trying to clone that just to see what happens. i need a freak in my life

mazar111

mazar111

wish u luck man i never see a good grow report from poliploid plant and still looking for poliploid male pictures its very very rare GMO mutation and hard too keep clone or too hard to grow . tnks for info

C

catchafish

Nice setup wavegem. I seen you posted about magi-cal and CS not liking each other, what was the issues if you don't mind me asking? I use Magi-cal in my UC and have been suspect of it for the last 3 rounds, but chalked it up to my noobness. Anyway great looking trees

Wavegem

Wavegem

Nice setup wavegem. I seen you posted about magi-cal and CS not liking each other, what was the issues if you don't mind me asking? I use Magi-cal in my UC and have been suspect of it for the last 3 rounds, but chalked it up to my noobness. Anyway great looking trees

Ok this is strain specific. Ewok my phenos do like to much nitrogen in the uc, they are sensitive to it cs nutrients already has a lot of nitrogen. My last run with dif strains liked magical at 2 to 4 ml per gal. you can tell because with magical and low cs base they were having trouble uptaking water. If you dont know your strain always use without then if they need which will be obvious add in and watch. rdwc is the coolest way to grow its nothing short than amazing.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Ewok day 37
IMG 0252

IMG 0267

IMG 0255

IMG 0258

IMG 0264

IMG 0269

IMG 0268

IMG 0261

dam I love sick ass genetics.. were else can i pop 8 beans get 2 females, run them in this high performance machine and kill it! pheno 1 is the first pic and pheno 2 is the second pic. Its obvious pheno 2 has real potential.

*On a side note I have been crossing trying to find something that can do what this room was setup to do. my best bet right now is a group of 50 seeds I popped which is Jimmynitz Hollywood Haze (super silver leaning) x Ewok. So I am trying to find something as heavy leaning Ewok as possible, that should be a good start.

Genetics I am working with.

LAD
Ewok
Grenades
Rock Candy
Purple Tahoe Alien
Tahoe Alien
Crash Helmet
Galactic Tahoe
Evil Kinevil
Tripoli Wicked F1
Sour Dawg
Guava 13
Bubble Chem
FireDog
Grape Invaders
Picnic Basket
Banana Split
Girl Scout Candy
Uber Dawg
Valley Dawg
Motorbreath
Hollywood Haze
Predator Pink
Hells Angels OG

Thats all I can think of right now, lol

cant say I am not trying

IMG 0263
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Ewok day 37
View attachment 300136

View attachment 300137

View attachment 300138

View attachment 300139

View attachment 300141

View attachment 300143

View attachment 300144

View attachment 300145

dam I love sick ass genetics.. were else can i pop 8 beans get 2 females, run them in this high performance machine and kill it! pheno 1 is the first pic and pheno 2 is the second pic. Its obvious pheno 2 has real potential.

*On a side note I have been crossing trying to find something that can do what this room was setup to do. my best bet right now is a group of 50 seeds I popped which is Jimmynitz Hollywood Haze (super silver leaning) x Ewok. So I am trying to find something as heavy leaning Ewok as possible, that should be a good start.

LAD
Ewok
Grenades
Rock Candy
Purple Tahoe Alien
Tahoe Alien
Crash Helmet
Galactic Tahoe
Evil Kinevil
Tripoli Wicked F1
Sour Dawg
Guava 13
Bubble Chem
FireDog
Grape Invaders
Picnic Basket
Banana Split
Girl Scout Candy
Uber Dawg
Valley Dawg
Motorbreath
Hollywood Haze
Predator Pink
Hells Angels OG

cant say I am not trying

the alien grenades are gonna produce heavy fuely buds fa sho. motorbreath should be some fat frosty buds aswell. LAD should smash shit in the weight department.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Ewok day 37
View attachment 300136

View attachment 300137

View attachment 300138

View attachment 300139

View attachment 300141

View attachment 300143

View attachment 300144

View attachment 300145

LAD
Ewok
Grenades
Rock Candy
Purple Tahoe Alien
Tahoe Alien
Crash Helmet
Galactic Tahoe
Evil Kinevil
Tripoli Wicked F1
Sour Dawg
Guava 13
Bubble Chem
FireDog
Grape Invaders
Picnic Basket
Banana Split
Girl Scout Candy
Uber Dawg
Valley Dawg
Motorbreath
Hollywood Haze
Predator Pink
Hells Angels OG

cant say I am not trying
Fucking disgusting!!! I need to finish this thread later...I'm getting dizzy!

Amber

Amber

Ewok day 37
View attachment 300136

View attachment 300137

View attachment 300138

View attachment 300139

View attachment 300141

View attachment 300143

View attachment 300144

View attachment 300145

LAD
Ewok
Grenades
Rock Candy
Purple Tahoe Alien
Tahoe Alien
Crash Helmet
Galactic Tahoe
Evil Kinevil
Tripoli Wicked F1
Sour Dawg
Guava 13
Bubble Chem
FireDog
Grape Invaders
Picnic Basket
Banana Split
Girl Scout Candy
Uber Dawg
Valley Dawg
Motorbreath
Hollywood Haze
Predator Pink
Hells Angels OG

cant say I am not trying
:eek:I like your style, go big or go home.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
your dizzy from getting cum drunk
Actually I've been cutting back on my salt intake. :)

You should have went with the fact that I made the "finish the thread later "comment at the end of the thread...lmfao...I told you this shit sent me sideways. I was barely keeping it together looking at all the stainless and then came the list of genetics. At that point it was GOODNIGHT IRENE

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Actually I've been cutting back on my salt intake. :)

You should have went with the fact that I made the "finish the thread later "comment at the end of the thread...lmfao...I told you this shit sent me sideways. I was barely keeping it together looking at all the stainless and then came the list of genetics. At that point it was GOODNIGHT IRENE
HAHA yeah i knew you were on that good shit.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Bigcheese got me thinking... Beg of may I am going to convert my coco room to Uc. Same size room with 27000 watts. There will be 16 buckets which I am going to run 16 lad my pheno is alien dawg leaning, with amazing colors. I was salivating over the idea. I will document the entire grow and promise the most epic harvest I have ever had. You guys are in for one hell of a ride.. Me too. I am set on this and will see it through. The mothership left without me, but I am determined to catch up. I am a friend not a foe and eagerly anticipate anything I can do to help anyone of you guys. Now back to the show.
Good luck with your pheno hunt Dan kherbs!

ttystikk

ttystikk

As some around the farm may know, I've been contemplating a switch to trees for awhile now. This is the most impressive tree grow I've ever seen, fantastic job! I think I just found my new direction, especially since I already have a complete water chiller setup. What temps do you run your water and your climate control? Are they part of the same system, or two separate systems?

Gangsta!

Top Bottom