Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kweezy420

kweezy420

so its official that the med cup is going to relocate agian? or are they going to put the event on hold?

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

that would be sick i can throw a stone and hit orange show i want pardon me Mrs. Raredankness are you gonna have docs og pack there

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Orange show is a drive... I thought it was the LA Med Cup not the Glendale or even worse San Berdoo (no offense SB)... just way far. I bought tickets so I guess I'd still go but it would only be one day and not both as I had planned, plus, f%*k!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

no your right san berdoo is ghetto af but i would think it would be better then glendale doesnt seem like there down at all with the cup

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Just far and def not LA, I'm still in tho, I've already committed my weekend to it, plus I wanna buy some stuff... RugBurn OG is sounding yummy right now.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This was going to be my first cup ever attended and its 2912 miles from my door set , thank god - I am now attending the CO. CUP or the SF cup as I would be just about to leave and all this switching venue's would of really been scaring me now , plus I would be internet access less and prob wind up at the original spot wondering where everyone is at ?

Top Bottom