Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

i want cookies but yea would be a waste to go with out a card just wouldnt be the same

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

but ive always found alot of meaning from being that close to an external universe i feel in the right context it can change the world and the way people view it but i this modern day shoot em up way of life the meaning of drugs like lsd and others are lost and never to be found again

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Agreed, Ghost is one of the best OGs. And i should have some about a month into cure. Heelz and I are gonna try to make it.

....I'm lookin forward to seeing and trying Rare Dankness gear again this year. Thoroughly enjoyed their samples last year in SF.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Agreed, Ghost is one of the best OGs. And i should have some about a month into cure. Heelz and I are gonna try to make it.

....I'm lookin forward to seeing and trying Rare Dankness gear again this year. Thoroughly enjoyed their samples last year in SF.
Fuck yea doggie!! I'll see u there if u go.. Can't wait 2 see u guys again & try some of that Ghost.. I'll have a Lil sumthin with me..

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Fuck yea doggie!! I'll see u there if u go.. Can't wait 2 see u guys again & try some of that Ghost.. I'll have a Lil sumthin with me..

Hopefully it works out. We had a blast hangin w you and yours last year. Little sumthin huh....? Dont tease me. I'll also have some Stardawg, WiFi3 and a purple pineapple thats crazy nuts. Tbh, i know this is old news, but hotdamn! Stardawg is a killer. Its been said before, but JJ created a masterpiece. I'll always have her.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hopefully it works out. We had a blast hangin w you and yours last year. Little sumthin huh....? Dont tease me. I'll also have some Stardawg, WiFi3 and a purple pineapple thats crazy nuts. Tbh, i know this is old news, but hotdamn! Stardawg is a killer. Its been said before, but JJ created a masterpiece. I'll always have her.
Yea I sure hope so 2.. It's not lookin 2 good rite now tho my money is slowly evaporating.. I didn't have time 2 plan this out rite.. I got a Lil GSC,cherry pie, wifi 1, fpog, angels Kush left but my jars r gettin very low so who knows what's gunna make it another month.. I didn't know u had the white fire #3 I'm still trying 2 get that cut.. I've also never tryed star Dawg b4 I've heard lots of people say its killer.. Hopefully we meet up & I get 2 puff some

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Theres gonna be tons of booths bro all the big seed companies will be there Im sure

Top Bottom