Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I might now make it either. Lots of stuff goin on this weekend. Hopefully I can make it down there. I wanna get higher than a Giraffe's ASS! I want them Rug Burn OG as well. I'm def gonna make the Bay Med Cup in the summer. Have fun, y'all.

kweezy420

kweezy420

will there be tickets available at the cup? or do i hafta order em

Aligee

Aligee

22 021113lacupart

IMPORTANT NEWS: The HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup in Los Angeles has a new location. Our event will NOT be held at LA Center Studios in Los Angeles. Due to unforeseen permit difficulties, the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup will now be held at Glendale Studios in Glendale, CA.

Nothing else has changed!

We're absolutely thrilled with Glendale Studios. It's located just 10 minutes away from the old location. It's spacious, comfortable, and private. Plus, Glendale Studios is proud to host the Southern California cannabis community. We're making sure that your experience at the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup will be outstanding in every way.

The Game and Redman are on tap for our Saturday night concert and stoner comedy legend Tommy Chong receives his Lifetime Achievement Award at the Cannabis Cup awards ceremony.

Come to Glendale Studios on Feb. 16-17 and celebrate the California cannabis phenomenon with HIGH TIMES. See you there!

Glendale Studios, 1239 S. Glendale, Glendale, CA 91205

Latest posts

Top Bottom