Exotic Genetix Kimbo Kush pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Here are a few pictures of the Kimbo's at day 30 of flower. I am seeing different expressions and traits in every single plant. The Kimbo's frost game is on point like no other and the smells that they give off are pleasantly delightful. :D:hungry:

Kimbo Kush #4

Kimbo Kush #6

Kimbo Kush #1

Kimbo Kush #5

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Here are a few pictures of the Kimbo's at day 30 of flower. I am seeing different expressions and traits in every single plant. The Kimbo's frost game is on point like no other and the smells that they give off are pleasantly delightful. :D:hungry:

Kimbo Kush #4
View attachment 442224

Kimbo Kush #6
View attachment 442226

Kimbo Kush #1
View attachment 442228

Kimbo Kush #5
View attachment 442229

DANK!!! Looking Really good brother... Wanna Drop the Scent Profiles from each phenos on us?? Looks hella frosty..
Respect

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Very nice! Super frost and those are going to be some nice colas. May I ask what your low daytime and nighttime temps are ? My pheno of Kimbo shows color around day 21 with lows of 70*f. One of my patients returned a zip of the Kimbo because she just had triple bypass and it made her pulse jump 15-20 points with two tokes. Said it was too strong.Now I realize why I've had so much insomnia lately and will let my latest runs of her go 65+ days and amber up to combat the up aspects of the high when she's harvested at 55 days. Very interested in all your phenos as I still have 9 or seeds to pick through. Thanks for the thread ! Peace.
Kimbo at day 47 from flip.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Very nice! Super frost and those are going to be some nice colas. May I ask what your low daytime and nighttime temps are ? My pheno of Kimbo shows color around day 21 with lows of 70*f. One of my patients returned a zip of the Kimbo because she just had triple bypass and it made her pulse jump 15-20 points with two tokes. Said it was too strong.Now I realize why I've had so much insomnia lately and will let my latest runs of her go 65+ days and amber up to combat the up aspects of the high when she's harvested at 55 days. Very interested in all your phenos as I still have 9 or seeds to pick through. Thanks for the thread ! Peace.
Kimbo at day 47 from flip. View attachment 442236

Sprinkles with diamonds...Looks good brother.. Its a kimbo bash!!!
Respect

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

DANK!!! Looking Really good brother... Wanna Drop the Scent Profiles from each phenos on us?? Looks hella frosty..
Respect

Smells range from Very Berry to a Tropicpal Fruit Basket with having Kushy and Skunk undertones. Seriously appealing but they are sort of soft and light smelling. You have to really get a deep rub to get a ripe smell. Except on #5. The Kimbo #5 smells like overpowering SOUR rotting fruit. You don't even have to lean in on her to smell her. The Kimbo's are some real nice plants to have in the garden!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Kimbo at day 47 from flip. View attachment 442236

Dang that is a prime looking phenotype! Nice find. My daytime high's are 75-78 and my night time lows are 65-68. I planed on taking these Kimbo's to day 60. You think a bit longer is needed?

Fireman420

Fireman420

Thanks @GrowAholiC for the response! Been wanting to get that photo plus for quit sometime now and this makes me want it even more! Again beautiful roots! And the flowers! Wow! looking like you got some real nice phenos to work with! Can't wait to pop my kimbos and have some fun haha
Cheers!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
cracking me up@ShroomKing about the raciness.I can relate.my 26.2% batch was all thca and very racy
Yes! My cut tested 22.6% thc but the lab used doesn't say thca anywhere on the results. Just has total thc and thcv : .3 ,cbd:.2 cbn:.2 cbg:.6. I'm going to retest her at 65-70 days from sclabs and get a detailed report. I'm deffinatly hooked on the Kimbo. Here's a day 60 flower freshly cut . Heavy!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yes! My cut tested 22.6% thc but the lab used doesn't say thca anywhere on the results. Just has total thc and thcv : .3 ,cbd:.2 cbn:.2 cbg:.6. I'm going to retest her at 65-70 days from sclabs and get a detailed report. I'm deffinatly hooked on the Kimbo. Here's a day 60 flower freshly cut . Heavy!View attachment 443307
Bro I think our numbers are about spot on with each other!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Thanks @GrowAholiC for the response! Been wanting to get that photo plus for quit sometime now and this makes me want it even more! Again beautiful roots! And the flowers! Wow! looking like you got some real nice phenos to work with! Can't wait to pop my kimbos and have some fun haha
Cheers!

Thanks bud! Yes, the photosynthesis plus is a great product. I really like it. I bet really cant wait to pop your Kimbo's. It will be a real fun grow!

Top Bottom