• Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Kimbo Kush #6

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Awesome Kimbo ! #5 is my favorite on looks but #9 &#11 ...wow! You did a top class job . What's the smells like on them ?
Thanks for sharing .

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Awesome Kimbo ! #5 is my favorite on looks but #9 &#11 ...wow! You did a top class job . What's the smells like on them ?
Thanks for sharing .

Thanks bud! I really like that you're digging the thread man. Thanks again for all the kind words and good vibes. The smells are all very attricateve and pleasant. A quick run-down.

#1-Smells of Berryish Cereal with Kush like undertones.
#4-Smells of a Aromatic Pungent FUNK that is to die for. #4 smells entirely different than all other 8 Kimbo's.
#5-Smells of SOUR SOUR berry kush. Saying she smells SOUR is an understatement.
#6-Smells of BLUEberry Pancakes but is very very soft and light smelling. Gotta get a deep rub to really smell her.
#7-Smells of Blackberry Kush. Nothing but Blackberry Kush.
#8-Smells of a Tropical Fruit filled basket with strong undertones of Kush.
#9 Smells a little Blackberry but not much. More like a berry cereal like Kimbo #1 but not as strong smelling as #1
#11-Smells of Rotting Fruit with this unusual dusty type of undertone.

The smells are just amazing to me but all in all #4 and #5 smell the best yet by far. We shall see who stands tallest when it's time for a smoke report. I can't wait!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

The Kimbo Kush's are smoking really nice right now. Every single one has AMAZING smells and tastes, although we are certain that one of the phenotypes does not belong in the Kimbo Kush family and it's fucking DANK :woot:

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Looks killer ! Which one is the dank one ?

Kimbo Kush #6 is extremely potent. Hits you instantly in the head and body on the first hit. The other really dank pheno is Kimbo Kush #4. Although we are 99.9% positive that Kimbo Kush #4 is actually Afterlife OG. It was quite a pleasnt surprise to say the least. She smells so dang good and has that perfect OG type of high to her. Have never grown out Afterlife OG so not 100% positive on that but we do know that Kimbo Kush #4 is not Kimbo Kush.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Kimbo Kush #6 is extremely potent. Hits you instantly in the head and body on the first hit. The other really dank pheno is Kimbo Kush #4. Although we are 99.9% positive that Kimbo Kush #4 is actually Afterlife OG. It was quite a pleasnt surprise to say the least. She smells so dang good and has that perfect OG type of high to her. Have never grown out Afterlife OG so not 100% positive on that but we do know that Kimbo Kush #4 is not Kimbo Kush.
You think it might be a phenotype of the Tahoe used in the starfighter cross expressing?

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

You think it might be a phenotype of the Tahoe used in the starfighter cross expressing?

You know @ShroomKing it could be brother. It very well could be. Whatever it is, it's DANK! Honestly I haven't grown enough Starfigher or Starfigher crosses to know all her expressions. All Kimbo's were different and very similar in obvious ways. But the #4 seems to be in a totally different cannabis family. It produces the most pungent aromatic chem reeking buds I have ever smelt or smoked. Has amazing vigor,and also roots out fast and easy. When I felt that #4 was not Kimbo Kush I reached for an Exotic Genetix brochure and by accident read the description on Afterlife OG and I thought I was reading an exact description for my Kimbo Kush #4. I mean they are that close in comparison. But your probably right on it being the Tahoe expressing itself through the Starfighter @ShroomKing . Either way we are going crazy over Kimbo Kush #4 aka A-Log (AfterLife OG) aka Tahoe dom Kimbo. Lol. If anyone out there can add to this mystery please chime in and share your thoughts.

Here are some recent pictures of Kimbo Kush #4 aka A-Log or ?????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Much appreciated @DragonKilla

@GrowAholiC, you should be proud of this run. Very nice work indeed. You take strong genetics and throw love and passion at them and sure to come up a winner every time. :cool:

I'm salivating just thinking of the smells and tastes you must be getting.......:D

Brotha

Brotha

View attachment 452035
View attachment 452035
You know @ShroomKing it could be brother. It very well could be. Whatever it is, it's DANK! Honestly I haven't grown enough Starfigher or Starfigher crosses to know all her expressions. All Kimbo's were different and very similar in obvious ways. But the #4 seems to be in a totally different cannabis family. It produces the most pungent aromatic chem reeking buds I have ever smelt or smoked. Has amazing vigor,and also roots out fast and easy. When I felt that #4 was not Kimbo Kush I reached for an Exotic Genetix brochure and by accident read the description on Afterlife OG and I thought I was reading an exact description for my Kimbo Kush #4. I mean they are that close in comparison. But your probably right on it being the Tahoe expressing itself through the Starfighter @ShroomKing . Either way we are going crazy over Kimbo Kush #4 aka A-Log (AfterLife OG) aka Tahoe dom Kimbo. Lol. If anyone out there can add to this mystery please chime in and share your thoughts.

Here are some recent pictures of Kimbo Kush #4 aka A-Log or ?????

View attachment 451808

View attachment 451810

View attachment 451812

View attachment 451813

View attachment 451817

Here is a Pic of EXOTICFIGHTER (Starfighter F3) TA

Latest posts

Top Bottom