Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Can't wait for em to arrive tbh I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day :) I'm guna put em through there paces that's for sure I've got a few different systems/setups so I can see what's best suited for what and when it's finished I will post my findings if they turn out like I'm expecting a bib won't work u might wanna turn away lol

mancdank

mancdank

I was looking and @thunderfudge pics of his flight if mine turn out anything like that I will be happy and I'm sure my nearest and dearest too it's always nice putting some new flavours in the circle :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I was looking and @thunderfudge pics of his flight if mine turn out anything like that I will be happy and I'm sure my nearest and dearest too it's always nice putting some new flavours in the circle :)
Flight was good.very melony with an alert,upbeat high.I think I saw you ask about the MCC,best cookie cross to date imho.some dude on ig named @Green Guru just murdered a purple pheno.I should be running a half room of it next round.

mancdank

mancdank

Flight was good.very melony with an alert,upbeat high.I think I saw you ask about the MCC,best cookie cross to date imho.some dude on ig named @Green Guru just murdered a purple pheno.I should be running a half room of it next round.
Have u tried the choc covered strawberries yet :)

tomiland

tomiland

Hello Exotic Genetics! I just lost track of which is which after pulling them out of their labeled pouches, realizing too late there was no label on the pill-boxes :/ I see one strain has slightly darker seeds than the other. Could you identify which one is "chocolate covered strawberries" and which is "Mint chocolate chip" ? I'd really appreciate it! :D
Seeds ID

mancdank

mancdank

Hello Exotic Genetics! I just lost track of which is which after pulling them out of their labeled pouches, realizing too late there was no label on the pill-boxes :/ I see one strain has slightly darker seeds than the other. Could you identify which one is "chocolate covered strawberries" and which is "Mint chocolate chip" ? I'd really appreciate it! :D
View attachment 566109
Bro don't quote me on this but I got some too and I noticed the size more than anything the MCC was much bigger and the ccs was about average the lemon meringue were tiny tbh I thought wtf have they sent me here lol but it was the lemon that started popping 1st out of 4 packs only 1 hasn't worked :)

tomiland

tomiland

Thanks man! Nice, good luck with your grow!
So chances are these lighter ones on the right are my MCC, they are a bit bigger now that I look at them! I'm sure I'll find out later on when flowering, but damn I wish I could know for sure now! :D

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks man! Nice, good luck with your grow!
So chances are these lighter ones on the right are my MCC, they are a bit bigger now that I look at them! I'm sure I'll find out later on when flowering, but damn I wish I could know for sure now! :D
Lesson learnt lol I would mark all the big 1s in the pack as MCC and the others ccs and keep them like that until u can flip em :)

juggernaut

juggernaut

NICE THREAD!
I have a free pack of Essence. Now I def have try it.
i'm looking for a super strain to lay back with with a comfy buzz and nice flavour.
The other super powerful but still taste good.

tomiland

tomiland

Ahhh super bummed today. I've waited and hoped, but gotta accept the fact. Out of two packs, so 22 seeds, only 10 popped and 2 are too weak to keep. So that's 8/22... That's the lowest results I've ever had... I was so excited and waited so long for these :( Anyone ever had trouble? I mean they have a great reputation so I'm super unlucky, 8 seeds popped great and are super healthy so it makes little sense to me that 12 are not even showing up :/
GrowBAD

mancdank

mancdank

Ahhh super bummed today. I've waited and hoped, but gotta accept the fact. Out of two packs, so 22 seeds, only 10 popped and 2 are too weak to keep. So that's 8/22... That's the lowest results I've ever had... I was so excited and waited so long for these :( Anyone ever had trouble? I mean they have a great reputation so I'm super unlucky, 8 seeds popped great and are super healthy so it makes little sense to me that 12 are not even showing up :/
View attachment 570351
I popped 4 packs in total 1 flight 1 chic strawbs 1 lemon meringue 1 mint choc chip out of all packs I had 1 no show and 3 runts 2 of em will pull through 1 of em will take a miracle what is your germ technique ? I've got a thread going called exotic genetics multi grow diary pop over have a look :)

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 570351
Also none of them look too weak to keep imo but hey if your guna throw em throw em at me lol :) it looks to me like there only just popping give them a little more time before pulling the trigger did u pre soak before putting in soil or direct in the mud ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom