Experiences with Cali Orange Bud By White Label seed?

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

the darker pics are from the flowering room my cam make it look like that i have no clue why the pics so dark btw its so bright in there i have to wear sun glasses when i enter this room

Abek666

Abek666

murharharhar 6 plantz now in flower 4x orange bud 2x savilla(bagseed)

Flower group shot
Abek666

Abek666

hmmm... over 800 views and not much ppl saying somthin' the majority of ppl will wait for later flower pic's i think.

so i keep this thing going and hope someone will pop in and say's something about my grow.

solong lurkers hehe

Abek666

Abek666

they will recive some training later when the stretch really starts.

Abek666

Abek666

they are under a 400 watt hps so i think they will give me a descent harvest i really hope they are all females but i will see in 1-2 weeks i have many cuts from them in veg so i prepare the moms from these cuts i think it depends on there behavior in flower hopefully there will be more than one keeper

Abek666

Abek666

whos wondering on the strain name from the bagseed plants i named them this way. last time ive got bagseeds from this sorce they where long going sativas with not a good harvest so the name comes from these other plants but this time they are more looking like indicas no big stretch and nice internode spacing im looking forward what will come out of them the weed i found them on where not stellar but not the weed where bad the grower was not experienced enough though i thought i give them a try in my conditions and see what i can get out of them he really where unpatiant and cutted the plants down after 6 weeks what was really bad there where so manny leaf and mearly no big buds

Abek666

Abek666

these are not the tropf blumats its an other thing thats working better for me they are from blumat but not with a drip system and they are not so expensive i pay 7 euros on 3 of them and they work like a charm i have seen some grows with the tropf blumats and i think for soil growers they are one of the best thinks to feed the plant the whole grow long only thing you have to do is put nutes and things in the reservoir and reagularry refill it so you can go on 1-2 week trips without worrying that your plants will die

Abek666

Abek666

i dont give my plants fertilizers every thing they get is ph'd water cause all they need is in the soil mix but from time to time i have to give them some adetives like potash or potasium but its depend on how much they consume but mostly i dont have to feed them anything to get nice results

Abek666

Abek666

for 60 euros you get the tropf blumats with 12 drippers
but i get for less money more of the other thingis and in my setup they work well

Abek666

Abek666

in 4,5 weeks the first plant can be harvested and from this point on i can harvest one plant per week hehe its going to be a really nice summer for me cause no one have smoke now and i have every time something on me but when they ask me about my dealer i make these blank face and cant say somthin' i really have to think of some frase i have to tell them next time this happens hehe

Abek666

Abek666

hah got one: "ähm its descent quality but its extreme expensive so its not in your interest to buy from them" hehe this should work i hope

Abek666

Abek666

befor going to work one last post the uknown flowering plant called savilla 1# please will anybody say something in wich way she is leaning mor indi or more sativa?

Savilla 1 1
Savilla 1 2
Savilla 1 4
Savilla 1 3
Abek666

Abek666

it is possible thou that this could be some ruderalis land race but who knows

Abek666

Abek666

so little text update
i planted 5 seeds from cali orange bud and 2 turned males on me so i bined them imedeatly after sexing and there clones also and one of the other bagseed plants where starting to herm on me (instable gens...) so i bined it to the other one so far showing nothing like that and is much more stable so i take some cuts from her and see how good they are rooting i have some rooted and now veging cuts from the other 3 calis that are left so i have mother clones now with these i can do the next run depends on how the other 3 phenos looking but one of them are a good cloner bud its veging extrem slow seed and clone so i really will put my efforts into the other 2 phenos and hope they turn out well enough for the next runs

Abek666

Abek666

they veged 7 weeks under fluros but i think i have to invest again some little money in new bulbs for them in veg and one ore 2 more lights i hope this will speed up things in veg a bit cause they not will have so much veg in future runs just 3-4 weeks but vegging more clones then fitting in my space and adding new clones every 2 weeks will bring me to the prepedual thing where i want to be but really have to do some serious work on my cloning tech cause im still stuck with this 50/50 succses rate i think sometime i overwater the clones a bit and some cant stand this and die the other's work out great an rooting in 6-10 days so my tech itself not really seems to be the problem its more the giving them to much attention thing that is leading to this poor succses but i do normally more cuts then needed so i plan with this problem and most of the time i get what im after some proper clones that giving good results... most of the time... exept the grow at the beggining of this thread it was really the whorst in the last years and all of them are dead by now so the actual grow is the thing im working on i have just 4 plants in flower wright now so there will be some thing comming my way in about 6-7 weeks so now i just have to be patience and wait...

Abek666

Abek666

:mmm over 1000 views and really not much pll say something but its ok i see there is some interest so i keep this thread alive und update with pics coming week solong fellow farmers

Abek666

Abek666

pic Update 29.04.2011

so i'm bored and dicided on makeing a lil update the leafs are a bit dropy cause its night in there room and they have received a bit to much water but in my poor opinion they look fine but some how in reality they not looking so yellow its some cam issue i had to figure out how to reduce off with the additional notes here's the update:

Lil overview
OB 34
OB 44
OB 45
OB 54
Savilla 2 2
Top Bottom