Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Fuck, I never sleep. I didn;t even take a nap today either. I'll start winding down around 3AM and sleep til 10AM or so. I only have 1 gummie left in the house, and only about 3/4 of an oz of Orange Gasm left so some how I need to stretch it......LOL I guess I'll be smoking a bit more the next week or so until the Zombie is dried enough to use.

And those brownies give me a sugar buzz that's hard to overcome.........that's why I like the gummies.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Fuck, I never sleep. I didn;t even take a nap today either. I'll start winding down around 3AM and sleep til 10AM or so. I only have 1 gummie left in the house, and only about 3/4 of an oz of Orange Gasm left so some how I need to stretch it......LOL I guess I'll be smoking a bit more the next week or so until the Zombie is dried enough to use.

And those brownies give me a sugar buzz that's hard to overcome.........that's why I like the gummies.
Yea, I have the same problems, sometimes I just have to run myself into exhaustion, then eventually I will sleep. Too many days where my body was up 48-72 hours or more, and my mind is kind of fucked up from it, I think. Most without sleep I've gone in the past is >5 days. I've seen others go longer. But I'm usually hallucinating bad after day 2 or 3.

sshz

sshz

If I don't get 5 hours, I feel like shit and usually get sick shortly after........ naps are my lifesaver though, I find that 20 minutes in the afternoon is my refresher. As you get older you'll see you need less and less though, probably from less and less activity so your body needs less recoup.

amekins

amekins

If I don't get 5 hours, I feel like shit and usually get sick shortly after........ naps are my lifesaver though, I find that 20 minutes in the afternoon is my refresher. As you get older you'll see you need less and less though, probably from less and less activity so your body needs less recoup.
Sleep is a rare commodity here as well.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Well, I'm pooped after just 9 plants. That's 3 1/2 rows of hanging stuff (there's 2 rows up top)........I'll need to call in an auditor because I'm thinking this yield is going to blow the Orange Gasm yield OUT OF THE WATER. Unfortunately, I need to water what's still in the room as I haven't for 3 days now and they need it bad. Back later on or tomorrow.......

View attachment 1075920
nice, looks denser than the last stuff actually, at least hanging there from a distance.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I hope I didn't over do it. I rubbed a bunch of extra dropped oil all over my hands and arms, ate the dripping off the spoon and bowl, and ate 2 good sized brownies, they tasted pretty strong actually. I think I put around a bit over a 1/4 cup in there.

I'm good and buzzed, but I don't think it's fully kicked in yet. My stomach is full, that's for sure.

IMG 20210106 004453927
amekins

amekins

I hope I didn't over do it. I rubbed a bunch of extra dropped oil all over my hands and arms, ate the dripping off the spoon and bowl, and ate 2 good sized brownies, they tasted pretty strong actually. I think I put around a bit over a 1/4 cup in there.

I'm good and buzzed, but I don't think it's fully kicked in yet. My stomach is full, that's for sure.
Are you napping yet???

sshz

sshz

He's probably either puking it up or sleeping it off right now....................

Back at it this morning, on plant #12. Long way to go but I have a root canal tomorrow so I'd l'd like to try and get most of it cut today. And my has ball is getting bigger and bigger!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nice to see sshz feeling good again, he was being such an eeyore about plants that looked good to me.

So. Many. Useful. Branches.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just finished the 12th plant, half way there. LOL The weight is just crazy, I just don't see how this yield won't be higher than the Gasm.

Onward HO!
Hmmm you all to low 😁 yes this includes you too Aqua Man... there revised my previous post.

Super pumped to see then end result.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

sshz

sshz

You all have heard of "Wall of Sound"????? Well, this is "Wall of BUD"!!!! 6 rows hanging of 16 plants finished, 8 more I'm going to do tomorrow. I have a root canal in the morning, so I just ant to relax tonight and mentally prepare for it. I must say not in 30+ years has it taken me more than 2 days to chopped a crop, this will be a 3 dayer. Crazy, crazy weight- I am just shocked and amazed. And a pic below of the room, still 8 more plants to go.

IMG 0321
IMG 0321
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You all have heard of "Wall of Sound"????? Well, this is "Wall of BUD"!!!! 6 rows hanging of 16 plants finished, 8 more I'm going to do tomorrow. I have a root canal in the morning, so I just ant to relax tonight and mentally prepare for it. I must say not in 30+ years has it taken me more than 2 days to chopped a crop, this will be a 3 dayer. Crazy, crazy weight- I am just shocked and amazed. And a pic below of the room, still 8 more plants to go.

wow! Maybe not worry about the short plants. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom