F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Man...can't wait to see the kind of fire you guys are gonna get from these beans! You gotta brother ready to move to the other coast! LOL

homebrew420

homebrew420

I think middle coast is the coolest. Lets get ThaDocta's gear out here! Love those preliminary aromas from the stem. Great find Rival

Peace

N

nightmarecreature

You're yield is going to be crap but you're level of dank is going to be off the hook! Both the TK and Faceoff are small yielders but if you top and top and top, you could get a decent yield.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You're yield is going to be crap but you're level of dank is going to be off the hook! Both the TK and Faceoff are small yielders but if you top and top and top, you could get a decent yield.
Why the negative comment? I'm never concerned wit yield. Only quality! If I wanted a crap load of shitty herb, I would grow Blue Dream. I love High Quality OG, Chem and Diesel. My room always produces well for me. I appreciate ur concern but next time be a lil more postive. Thanx, Nightmare!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1 seedlings!
DSCN3517

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

I thought TK yields decent for an OG? BTW offspring from small yielding strains are almost always beefed up depending on the Dad used IMHO

Top Bottom