F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good over there doggie.. These seeds ThaDocta made sure grow fast.. Mine r about the same size & I even got 1 Lil slowpoke like urs.. Keep up the killer Grow dog
They r growing pretty fast, bro. I just hit them with some food this morning. They should blow up now! Hopefully the lil one pick up the pace as well. I will stop by and check out ur Archive grow.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

SUB'd. . . . . . Been looking all over the web for some grow reports of the Faceoff line. . .I plan on grabbing some of these in a month when I head up to Seattle. Have you had any privilege to smoke/check any of the Docs gear? Im eyeing the: faceoff bx2,grimace,ghost, and I guess I'll try the f-cut as well! Are you getting that Signature OG smell from any of these girls yet?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
SUB'd. . . . . . Been looking all over the web for some grow reports of the Faceoff line. . .I plan on grabbing some of these in a month when I head up to Seattle. Have you had any privilege to smoke/check any of the Docs gear? Im eyeing the: faceoff bx2,grimace,ghost, and I guess I'll try the f-cut as well! Are you getting that Signature OG smell from any of these girls yet?
What up, OGF! They def have tha OG stank already. I'm super excited about these lil babies. I got to peep out the F-Cut nugs that TheDocta had at the Bay Med Cup. Unfortunately I didn't get to smoke any with him. Check out his gear if u get a chance. I def want a few more of his crosses. Stick around and enjoy the show, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey rival congrats on the new healthy baby. Does thedocta have a webpage where I can peep his projects?
Thanx, bro. He gonna be just like me for sure. I do believe that The Docta does have a webpage. Look up Archive Seed Bank, CC! They do have some nice gear. See ya around the Farm!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1 seedlings. They def need new homes and it will be on like Donkey Kong. These lil fuckerz stink so good already. That classic OG smell. Like greasy lemons and musty armpits! :hungry:
DSCN3562

kweezy420

kweezy420

Looking good Rival!!! I have the Fire Og(Raskal) X FaceOff BX1 on the way as well as the High Octane Og X FaceOff Og BX1 from The Doc. Really excited to run these.. The FaceOff BX2 and the F-Cut X FaceOff sold out to damn fast...

i was aimin for face/offbx2, f-cut, and ghost but they were all gone before i could even try to load my pre-paid :bawling:

Top Bottom