Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

6 new face off BX2

They got scuffed & been soaking for a hr or so

Very cool. How do you (or anyone else for that matter) scuff them? I've rubbed the seams against a nail file, but it's a little difficult with fat fingers. I recently got some super-fine grit sandpaper & was thinking if I line the inside of a med-bottle (1/8th sized), then I could just drop the seeds in and swirl them around a bit.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very cool. How do you (or anyone else for that matter) scuff them? I've rubbed the seams against a nail file, but it's a little difficult with fat fingers. I recently got some super-fine grit sandpaper & was thinking if I line the inside of a med-bottle (1/8th sized), then I could just drop the seeds in and swirl them around a bit.
I guess it takes 30mins 2 finish a joint not 15mins.. LOL!

The way u said will work.. I usually make a tiny sandpaper box & put the beans inside & shake.. Juss like how ur gunna do it.. Ur way sounds way eazier tho b'cuz it takes a min 2 wigg & tiny box out of sandpaper.. This time I got lazy & wanted 2 pop these fast so there all the same size so I juss tried 2 hold the bean & sand the seem with the sandpaper>> I sanded mostly my fingers this way but got a tiny bit of the bean.. But I think it's the soaking of the beans that helped most

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

12 hrs soaking in water & 2hrs in paper towels they popped.. 14hrs & ready 4 soil.. That's what I'm talkin bout

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This turned into quite the show didn't it. Good to see you got them to crack
@thadocta, look forward to seeing some of your gear.

Interesting info..

Peace
These r 6 new beans.. The 1st 6 I popped I got 3 beans 2 crack & the 2nd batch of 6 beans I popped cracked within 14hrs.. I'm still not giving up on the 3 that didn't pop & the 1 that's gunna pop by sundown..LOL

So now I got 8 Face Off BX2 in soil & 2 r above ground.. I hit um hard with bennies so there gunna take off soon

N

nightmarecreature

This is what I'm talkin bout.. This is what I was expecting from ThaDoctas work. After I scuffed the beans & soaked them for 12hr I took them out of the water & placed them in2 the wet paper towels I noticed 2 beans already popped in only 12hrs.. I'm gunna have 2 mark these 2 different b'cuz there the 1's<< I'm calling it now.. Girl or boy that's the beast mode I'm lookin 4.. I'm lookin 4 that strain that wants 2 live.. She has 2 want it 2 live in the Center of Cali.. 110+ eazy out here.. 1 time it was 115 for about a week.. 4reals doggie it's death out here & any new strain has 2 b strong..I grow inside tho but its still hot.. & if I find a killer pheno she will b tested in the 115 degree heat.. View attachment 324157

Yeah dude that's what I've been saying. It's better to always sand or scuff your seeds so you don't have to do it later. Allowing water to penetrate the inside of the seed is important. I don't know if it's me or what but it seems that anything related to the original OG's seem to have a tough seed coat. I had this problem with Cali Connect beans and anything strongly OG related. I don't seem to have this problem with other strains.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Doc were all good doggie.. With a Lil care taken I got 100% germination.. Here r the last 4 beans 2 pop.. U don't owe me anything Dog!! But if u got a gift >> I wouldn't b mad!! LOL!!

Now I got 12 Face Off BX2 plants 2 try out..

Here's the last 4 to pop

N

nightmarecreature

Doc were all good doggie.. With a Lil care taken I got 100% germination.. Here r the last 4 beans 2 pop.. U don't owe me anything Dog!! But if u got a gift >> I wouldn't b mad!! LOL!!

Now I got 12 Face Off BX2 plants 2 try out..

Here's the last 4 to popView attachment 324398

Hopefully you get a Takis flavored pheno! Anyone who is Mexican or lives in a Mexican area will know what Takis are. LOL!

N

nightmarecreature

The Valley Girl, Faceoff bx 2 and D.O.G Walkers all look like something that would float my boat! The D.O.G nugs look crazy fat! When is the D.O.G getting released?

Top Bottom