Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Had to tease you about the cooks...just seems like these ladies have a lot to offer, looking forward to smoke report :D
Yes they do baba.. These plants r very strong leaning 2 og Kush & I'm 50% happy so far >> the other 50% happiness comes during the smoke session..LOL
Doc really killed it with this Face Off Bx2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2
Pheno #41
Day 64

This is my favorite 1 of them all but don't tell the girls.. She ain't as light green or crystal coated as pretty #44>>> #41 is my darker green 100% straight up OG Kush but she's a early girl<< she is very fast like #63 & has very lil messy hair juss swollen ass chunky super stinky funky og Kush with a hint of limy skunky funk.. Like if a stinky ass skunk ate a lime & with those limy hands he harvested the strongest pinesol OG Kush buds << then smell that stinky skunks hands & that's the Dark Pinesol OG Kush limy skunk funk that Face Off Bx2 #41 smells like... Very Dark OG Kush funk like ThaDoctas F-Cut funky dank he had at the cup<<< not 100% the same but it had that dark fuelish/Pinesol og Kush funk not the lemon type og Kush funk like True OG..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

great thread man. I got some doc gear headed my way soon and you just made me even more excited. That's great stability for a single pack of beans that aren't S1's
Thanks.. Ur gunna b happy with ThaDoctas gear.. I say pop them beans if ur lookin 4 smoke new OG Kush funk.. These beans were very stable & I had no issue I bit << very solid line>> I always give my testers a very hard time 2 see how solid the line is..

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Thanks for the report goo. Can't wait till u try the smoke. That "lime" scent you're smelling transforms into the dankest OG afterflavor I've ever tasted. Which is why I kept the Face Off #4 in the first place. I appreciate all the compliments as well.. I try extremely hard and spend a lot of extra time, energy, and money making sure I have done my job as a BREEDER with 100% authentic genetics and not just throwing some pollen around around the room. Thanks!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the report goo. Can't wait till u try the smoke. That "lime" scent you're smelling transforms into the dankest OG afterflavor I've ever tasted. Which is why I kept the Face Off #4 in the first place. I appreciate all the compliments as well.. I try extremely hard and spend a lot of extra time, energy, and money making sure I have done my job as a BREEDER with 100% authentic genetics and not just throwing some pollen around around the room. Thanks!
That crazy limy sent is pretty nice & I sure can't wait 2 puff these<< I've been waiting since the frisco cup & good thing these came out well worth the wait.. The extra time u took 2 breed really shows in the solid og nugs I'm seeing.. Great work dog... Do u still have more Face Off Bx2 beans?>> hopefully I can run in2 u at the SF cup later this year.. I want u 2 see the keeper in person & tell me what u think..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looks wicked goo.

neverbreak
Thanks dog... Juss think the pics don't even really show how swollen & og lookin the nugs really look.. I got a True Og growing next 2 these girls & there r lots of similarities but the pics don't really show the OG Kush look
Killin it goo. Love how u described the smell
the smells r so killer it was very hard 2 explain.. I love nice smelling buds & I love tasty buds even more>> I hope the description smell gets even more evil in the jar>>> I can't wait

Top Bottom