Fat man in a little closet

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Cant wait to see some pics of the PK. Know that will be some flame. Almost there with my diesels and Chemdog D. Also chunked a white mom in there- she is really shining in the super soil. Shes almost got more funk than the D right now, nuts.

The Joker

The Joker

Oooh, good point. I shot them on an iphone ( gps for photos off!) in High Def. Yeah... 3.7 megs each. Let me reduce them. Aaah, you so smaht.

Freshly cut Pure Kush. These were grown organically ( stupidly) until week 4 and I took some advice from True Grit and switched to GH 3 part and MOAB.

Just left the tips and stripped at the flip.

Pure Kush Nugs copy
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Look a pot growing mime flashing a gang sign.

Nice buds joker. They are fat little suckers.

true grit

true grit

Nice bro!!! That is some chunky PK for sure! Glad the moab worked for ya, i love that shit. This round organics im pushing the PK hard and getting similar swell, but that'll be determined after drying. Lucky you on some smoke bro pk dankity

1satyr

Joker the Mime, doing gang signs...LOL....How are you Tobor......

I Have some pics to post, going into week 5. Have to resize etc.

Joker, I am doing them bushstyle, and my OD are less than 2 feet, going into week 5, its slightly taller than the other ones. Not much though. Nice bitchbushes.

So far, the White seems to take up most space along with the D. This has surprised me a bit. I would have guessed both OD and the 4 were faster and bigger growers. Maybe I am doing something...LOL

Amazing plants........thanx Tobor

Satyr

true grit

true grit

Nice on the mustang mist girls for sure.

Doing the side by side now and they are completely different cuts on this end. Stinky, rank, lower yielding Original D vs the slightly sour, rank, heavier yielding ECSD. The ecsd in organics for me this run vs. coco last run is night and day difference. Way ranker this round in organics.

Do have to say though, vert vs. overhead, not gonna take the 78-80 days for these to finish that it takes in overhead.

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, I feel ya- this round is finishing way too fast on me. Ended up burning most from feeding during "peak" which came and went fast and now they are doing their last effort and think im flushing about a week late. I'll have to check trichs but they are looking like a week and half or so faster this round. My ecsd is looking a good 2wks ahead of last round in coco. this vert has really thrown me for a loop this run. I'll upload a few pics of the O.D. and ECSD here shortly.

true grit

true grit

Hope ya don't mind Tobor- ill make em short and sweet....

First pic is ECSD last round in coco.
2nd pic is ECSD this round at 54-55 days in organics with vert
And last pic is Original Diesel 54-55 as well in organics.

DSCN2308
DSCN2376
DSCN2381
true grit

true grit

Yeah the organic vert has blown me outta the water this run. gotta say. otherwise they'd be a close comparison for sure.

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Read up from page 1 over the last 2 dayshttp://www.invalid.com/images/0453.gif

Great thread..full of good weed and convo. Never got to run any blueberry, but I am sitting on some true blue gangbanged by these guys...true blue, c4, and bogbubble. Maybe something in those...

I ran the daywrecker, 91, Chemdog D and ecsd side by side for about 4-5 runs and def think it's a matter of preference. Both kick ass [ecsd n HBand] even though diff...I kept the ecsd and D, but would have been happy with any of them.

Wanna see what becomes of those chemOhaze's..locked
smiley-sad038.gif

Nice to hear someone mention the mustang mists...thats the nug in my avatar:hi

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They look great true grit. There is a difference in them.

Glad you joined the thread red. Nice nug shot.

The Joker

The Joker

Rasberry Kush

Rasberry_Kush_red.jpg
Rasberry_Kush_2_red.jpg
I think next time, I would continue to trim budsites for a week into stretch after the flip as there was still a lot of popcorn. I think with multiple bud sites , she needs 16 inches height at least at the flip. Very leafy... but smells very nice

This is what you will be getting in a few weeks. Picked at week 10.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done

Awesome work Joker, one of those looks like it would last me all day lol

mal

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow nice job joker, looks like they got some nice color to em'. love that kush... peacentreez

Top Bottom