Fat man in a little closet

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1satyr

I agree everything the white has been crossed with is good. Im doing white x g13/hp.

Interesting, I kept a Double koosh male from Mota, I was distinctly the HPXG13 pheno, where all the other ones had the Bubba expression.

Thought it would perfect mate for the White. Guess I weren't alone thinking that...LOL..

Tobor...that RK looks delicious........And by the way, I harvested half of the D yesterday...holy shit, its a yielder...I am so amazed, I think the numbers will be through the roof. It stole space from all the other 3 ones. Joker said he got 200 something grams on a 60x60....this is in dirt, but its bigger than Jokers was, 70x70 or more, its at least 150 g, easy.......

I fully understand why the D has such an iconic status, looking forward to the first taster......Very shortly..

Another thing, I don't give a shit about some yellow leaves, if yields is like that...it bothered me initially, but now I kind of like it...He

Satyr p.s. don't upgrade to Lion yet, it makes mine crash more than the worst Windows machine I ever had.

Illmind

Illmind

weird i could be wrong but that rasberry kush looks like a double purple doja dom pheno of 'pre98 x dpd f2'. it def has the look that's for sure. tobor if u need some stock to go male hunting then hit me. i got u covered. if not keep me in the loop sounds like an interesting project. i just scooped some cs to reverse this stupid dank og i got, maybe hunting through some pk s1s will be the best route for keeping most traits. good luck dude.

The Joker

The Joker

I have what I hope is the BB in week 2 of flower. The leaves are c

The Joker

The Joker

I have what I hope is the BB in week 2 of flower. The leaves are covered in resin.
12 clones in a tray! What next...smoke test.

C

CAPO

The hairy Raspberry...almost like peepin a 70's Penthouse..LOL.:cool0041:

1satyr

Hello guys...I am way stoned...Holy shit Tobor...this is amazing stuff, had a big the White joint at 4 o'clock....I dig the taste a lot man...very good stuf,delicious just for taste. Strong high/stone, in a way I really like.

30-45 minutes ago I smoked some, a full joint, 9 weeks D...Holy shit I am blasted, and I should not continue this message, I am kind of brain numb, functional thinking is lowered to an existential minimum... I have trouble hitting the right keys.

Lets say I have been enlightened about the world of elite cuts...Will come back at later point with a better story ... I am enjoying being this brain numb. My IQ must have risen to at least 80...LOL ...

Tobor you are the Bro man....See you later

Satyr...
ps. Joker consider this a preliminary one of them...I can hardly function right now, Hard day at work and lots of J's since, can't contemplate what to do in 5 minutes much less how I will proceed growth whise , but I don't think I am in for a seed grow LOL..

More of this...Maybe a kind of BIG scrog of the D...I don't know, I have only smoked White and D...Have the other half still to go...and a good cure...But this is fantastic to understate it.

See you when I get back to normal. LOL

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How did I miss this. I looked and looked and nothing and then I stop looking and this. LOL!

I am glad you are this happy satyr. If a person likes to smoke weed they should be able to have a chance to smoke Chemdog D and The White and whatever else elites they are interested in.

They are unquestionably good. However, you are also having the added effect that they are completely different strains then you have been smoking. Chances are that one day after smoking these for months and months you go back and sample another of your old strains they will give you a pretty big buzz again.

Chemdog D and The White are very good but changing strains does give an added power.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Morning tobor :) them buds look done to perfection:hi: ..and damn raspberry kush sounds might tasty :joint:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin like some tru beauties Tobor killer genetics man I bet there gonna be taaaaasty!

The Joker

The Joker

Tobor,

I'm underwhelmed with the RK in the flavor dept. It gets a B. Did yours come out better?
It's only been two weeks in jars, but I want to know what you think.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It has no flavor anymore. I am not keeping it at this point.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Now this one is a total keeper. Pure Kush. It was a rushjob as far as veg but it got good care while growing. It was 3 bud stems but I cut one at 63 days and these 2 went 71 days.

It was flushed nicely and is very smooth with wonderful flavor and a potent stone.

It's a frosty little devil too so it has great bag appeal.

DSCN1495
DSCN1496
DSCN1511
DSCN1512
Top Bottom