Fat man in a little closet

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I don't have the full background on the Choc Thai memorized yet I think I have it copied somewhere though.

Here is a fresh snipped bud of Chemdog D at 63 days. It's will be ready soon.

DSCN1333
DSCN1336
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nice lookin job on the chem...u gonna take her a solid 10?

Can't wait to run my chem lady in soil again but it'll be a bit

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hell Yea Tobor. Its a real diamond in the rough. Different then most of the stuff I've toked. Glad you like it man.

The Chocolate Thai is sourced from DNA. What makes up the chocolope. DrawoH Got the remaining beans and worked it up to a 2.5.

Chocolate Thai:

Choco_Thai_04.jpg
Chocolate_Thai_Nugz.JPG
Purple_Choco_Thai_01.JPG

Illmind

Illmind

looking real good bruh. i thought howard was @ f4 with it, i also have 2.5s yet to run em heard amazing things about em tho

M

Mari-Wonka

A person can really think they've got some gear until they take a peak at what you guys are working with. Great looking closet op, and I'm picking up some of that Reflectix. I've heard it's MUCH more durable than mylar.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
looking real good bruh. i thought howard was @ f4 with it, i also have 2.5s yet to run em heard amazing things about em tho

He might be hehe. Its a great plant and has a KILLER yield.

Illmind

Illmind

ya the fact that a friend said they were crazy chocolate taste and smell and he steady pulled 4 to 5z a plant under a 6hun sold me. tobor i c u got some nice hybrids, feel free to drop me a line if u lookin to find a male to do other projects later dudes

1satyr

Thats really goodlooking girls HK. That Mr Nice, is it old Sensi stock ? I grew a pack in 2002,one of the phenos was like smoking pure hashis. Heard bad things about the current version.

Love those big bucket grows. Once did a killingfield in a 100 liter one. Real good fun.

Thanks for sharing them.

Satyr

below frigid

below frigid

Hey Hindu, bro they look real nice. I can't PM here yet. could you contact me at the other place.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Sorry for the semi jack tobor..... lets see the other ladies in the harem

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It's fine chemchris. All my threads are a mixed bag and I like it. You guys are talking about a plant I am growing anyways. Plus you kept the thread alive while I take care of my sick mom and injured mother-in-law.

Neither of them will smoke any weed. One is 87 and one is 84. I tried to get them to try some for their pain but they won't. My mother-in-law almost did.

Besides your icon is two aliens looking to abduct a thread.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm that Chemdog D looks killer Tobor beautiful pics bro great thread,Hindu lookin bomb.

1satyr

Thats some serious collectors item...1988 ! ! !

I kind of wonder, why a lot of the oldtimer stuff, is still so impressive.

Guess a lot of breeders arent really breeders, they dont really improve on the original product. Same with all them old cherished clones. They still set the bar too high.

Anyone knows if the original HP13 clone exists anymore ? Now we talk old stuff.

soopy

soopy

Nice HK! I grew the ChemSister (such a Mormon sounding name) outdoor last summer in 18gal tubs, and she can yield quite well. Great flavor to her too, Chem but not. Sort of. What kind of smells are you getting off of the HP13?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It's fine chemchris. All my threads are a mixed bag and I like it. You guys are talking about a plant I am growing anyways. Plus you kept the thread alive while I take care of my sick mom and injured mother-in-law.

Neither of them will smoke any weed. One is 87 and one is 84. I tried to get them to try some for their pain but they won't. My mother-in-law almost did.

Besides your icon is two aliens looking to abduct a thread.

Man I know the feeling. I have some people in my family that wouldn't even think about it even on their death bed. For me man I try to tell them it will kill the nausea and help with the pain. Some people are set in their ways and I respect that. Hell me too. Edibles would prob be your best shot that or hash caps. That way they can swallow it like a pill. The all natural pill ;)

HAHAHA yea and probe the shit out of anyone who comes by it.

Looking good and healthly HK. Loves me some east coast.

The Joker

The Joker

I've got the G13/ HP x BSH going right now. She looks like a bubba. Is the flavor close or is it just the structure. Got a nice male ready to pollinate Chemdog D, Pure Kush , Killing Fields and Blueberry.

This is a fun thread Tobor. Someone corrected me on your handle spelling and I thought, this is like the 4th handle I've known you under. My second.

Nice buds HK. Do I know you by another handle?

Top Bottom