(Fatman's) DIY nutrient mixing guide

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hermitian

Hermitian

not sure about Avalanche, although most "flower hardeners" are plant growth regulators (some of which have FDA warnings iirc). However, the webpage listed the ingredient as Kelp, which is fairly common product.

Avalanche is a refined seaweed extract - very similar to the basic ingredient in Grow More's BioCozyme product. However, instead of additional hormones, Avalanche purposely contains a small amount of a phosphorus compound. Basically, it signals the plant to do more budding. If the correct nutrients are present for this action, then the plant will perform. Understand that Kelp/Seaweed mainly acts as a hormone and not a nutrient. Seaweed extract alone signals a plant to do more of what it is currently doing.

P

Pendragon

Re : crysmatic nuits

"not one pic of my medicine"

Hello all, new member here long time, small time legal grower. Just noticed this thread with my nuit guy crysmatic on it.
i have used crysmatic custom nuits as well as his CNS 17 mix.
2.5 * 3.5 * 4 closet, 430 watt hps, 235 inline fan, charcoal filter, canna coco perlite (70/30 mix).

I will post some pictures of my plants his nuits later tonight.

I have used GH, Bio Bizz, canna, AN and homegrown hydropinic nuits. I use crysmatic and prefer his nuits to the rest. Are the nuits perfect ? No. But he is always tweeking the recipe to fit my needs exactly.

Heck I have gone from nuits not being too important to my grows (light, temp. air, oxy to soil are important) to now learning what the different salts or nutrients do, crysmatic has taught me that nuit ratio is important.

Take care all, hope I did not ramble too much.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Hi all, Hydro has come so far from when i jumped in then out about almost 30 years ago and there was little knowledge out there to be shared. I must say what has led me here is Fatmans posts, I'd really like to thank him.. I've just been soaked in the commercial side of things jumping back into this with the AN line the sales guy's sold me on, If your out there Thanks fatman, what you share will be helping out the mmj community in Arizona particularly the Vets. Now i just have to figure it all out lol.

E

epicseeds

So. I was curios and decided to punch in the following products in cannastats to make up the whole AN line:

Sensi Bloom A
Sensi Bloom B
Bud Igniter
Big Bud
Overdrive
Rhino Skin

I then punched in the proper ml/gal into cannastats and I got this for the full bloom.

Just me or does the P look astronomically high? What do you guys think?

(ps - ppms have been rounded)
http://i.invalid.com/9rA1n.jpg

B

bear80

Have read the whole thread, has anyone posted the recipes for GH Flora 3 Part, I have seen the Lucas Formula Recipe on here but not the individual 3 Parts, would really appreciate it if someone could put these up. Thanks

C

cageuser

I've been reading a lot of fatman's recipes and knowledge and i would also love to thank him for whistleblowing the sad manipulative practices. I feel like after 5 years in hydroponics I'm finally beginning to understand the mechanics of it. One question that has come to mind while browsing his posts is: In some of his formula's he splits up potassium nitrate between the A & B part, Why is this? It is kinda frustrating because hydrobuddy makes you pick which part you put the salt in. Once again: fatman if you're out there..................Thanks for bringing out the truth, I'll do my best to spread the knowledge:):banana1sv6:

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/catalog/pdf/fg/fg79-e.pdf

some interesting points:
soil pH is lower in the late summer/early fall. and highest late winter/early spring.
no relationship was found between soil test P levels and leaf tissue P [above a certain point]. excess is washed a way, hurts the soil, and is wasted money.

hops is a close cousin to cannabis. from tissue samples, hops take up
N (in lb/acre) 100
P 20-30
K 80-150

so if we take an average, we get 100-25-115...or a fertilizer bag that says 7-4-10 (K2O ranges from 7 to 13). this is almost bang on flora nova grow formula or optimum. maybe coincidentally, this is very close to the phosphorus myth's hashplant flower NPK.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Have read the whole thread, has anyone posted the recipes for GH Flora 3 Part, I have seen the Lucas Formula Recipe on here but not the individual 3 Parts, would really appreciate it if someone could put these up. Thanks
Flora Micro is approximately 72g CaNO3, and 5g KNO3 + trace
Flora Bloom is approximately 24g KH2PO4, 5g KNO3 and 36 MgSO4
Flora Grow is 4g KH2PO4, 30g KNO3, 9g MgNO3

Hello. Does anyone have a recipe for Diamond Nectar, Liquid Kool Bloom & Floralicious Bloom? Thanks in advance

liquid KB is approximately 135g KH2PO4, 44g K2SO4

G

grinkeeper

i have been reading this thread for 2 weeks now and am so excited and informed now.. I have had the SIXPACK raw salts tubs sitting on the shelf for so long but never ran out of other branded ferts . well its time to start.. thanks everyone

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Just wanted to point out that spurs GH profile destroys lucus, in case you wanted to play with it.

5 ml cal-mag
5 ml gh flora micro
5 ml gh flora grow
8 ml gh flora bloom
1-2g eposm

I

ilikecheetoes

took me a while to find "spur". It's spurr and his formula is found here

I havent tested it but that link should help people make up their minds.
Its a lot of info but it seems like after his ban from IC it all dropped off. His website hasnt been updated in a year and I cant find a place to actually download his neut databases for hydrobuddy.

edit* fucking lame. I hate how you cant link to other forums. its ICmag and the rest of the link should work. I dont see what the forum people think they are going to lose. If the communtiy is good you dont just jump ship and go to another forum based on a post...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
All these canna forums seem to do that, I attribute it to paranoia rather than a desire to not share information in the information age. Spurr has gone by a few names, too.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
took me a while to find "spur". It's spurr and his formula is found here

I havent tested it but that link should help people make up their minds.
Its a lot of info but it seems like after his ban from IC it all dropped off. His website hasnt been updated in a year and I cant find a place to actually download his neut databases for hydrobuddy.

edit* fucking lame. I hate how you cant link to other forums. its ICmag and the rest of the link should work. I dont see what the forum people think they are going to lose. If the communtiy is good you dont just jump ship and go to another forum based on a post...
Download the hydro buddy databases here.
sites google com/site/cannabisnutrientformulations/download

Copy and paste then remove the spaces.

I

ilikecheetoes

lol in my defense it says its his youtube video
thanks for kicking me again.

I

ilikecheetoes

took me a minute too. its actually sites. google . com blah blah blah
or
just google cannabisnutrientformulations
click first result
click downloads way at the bottom left of the page.
the first file is the only one you need. the other just has the other half of the video clip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom