Feds involved in "enforcement actions" at Denver-area marijuana facilities

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Good to Hear that Outwest.
But why the feds?..doesnt Co. have cops to police that stuff?
i would gather the fed's get involved when the disp don't play by the rules or at least attempt to - do you honestly think they are not watching the tax dollars - seems these stores are some of the greedy one's - well at least i hope that is the case and i'm sure the fed gov't has people acting like patients in wash and co. seeing what the disp will do when asked to go against the laws the state has passed ie ; i would like to buy a pound - what can you do .... greed is a funny thing sometime

souf69

souf69

cops might have your kids,,,nothing wrong with taking a plea.... But honor comes with NOT taking a plea in my crowd. Do not assume the fetal position! Stand and fight like a man and you walk beside me, take a plea and gather in my crowd of friends that follow me who submit to the prosecutor.
Kind of sounds like a movie I watched once, the guy that didnt take a good plea actually wound up in the fetal position with many orgasmanisms pumped in his rectum.....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just heard from someone who runs a garden in Boulder. Apparently they are not hassling legit shops, and the people getting hassled had it coming.

outwest
I dont think the feds beleive there is such a thing as a ''legit shop'',there are tons of examples of ''legit shops'' in cali that were raided,sometimes i think they raid the honest ones first to send a message to all the rest that they are coming for them too.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Just heard from someone who runs a garden in Boulder. Apparently they are not hassling legit shops, and the people getting hassled had it coming.

outwest

This is why I trust news from the Farm more than any 'legitimate' news organization.

Thanks for the insight, @outwest !

lino

lino

low hanging fruit is the easiest to eat. The DEA and local cops will NOT stop raids when we tell them to. The order will have to come from the Commander and Chief or they wont stop with low hanging fruit.

squiggly

squiggly

"Although we cannot at this time discuss the substance of this pending investigation, the operation under way today comports with the Department's recent guidance regarding marijuana enforcement matters," Dorschner said in his e-mailed statement to The Denver Post.

"While the investigation is ongoing, there are strong indications that more than one of the eight federal prosecution priorities identified in the Department of Justice's August guidance memo are potentially implicated,"

No arrests were made, it's an investigation. Those are still legal last time I checked.

soserthc1

soserthc1

No arrests were made, it's an investigation. Those are still legal last time I checked.
Do they need to come with widow busted and doors broke in and perfectly good medical marijuana destroyed when it could be funneled to those seriously sick and poor .... after they stated they were not gonna interfere with state laws - i'm sure the doors would of been opened had they just came in .....

souf69

souf69

I do believe these centers are all owned by the same group, so long as no additional places are raided, it is safe to assume the group is bad ju-ju......

K

kolah

It makes ya wonder how the pigs will react when recreational pot comes into "law."

The pigs fuck with the weed folks because almost all of us are peaceful. They fear fucking with the crack and meth heads cuz their all fucking wacky and will kill them in an instant or beat the shit out the oinksters. Ever see 5-5 pigs try and wrestle down a guy on meth?

So they cherry-pick and go for the weed-folk.

lino

lino

I have a feeling the DEA aint done yet. Talking to attorneys today. The DEA has been busier than I thought. Rob Corry won another Big MMJ case recently and picked up some big MMJ cases from the DEA visit up North. Apparently they havnt gone home. LookN more and more like Cali... Obama is the only one to stop em now...

squiggly

squiggly

Your comment is correct squig, but did you see the pic of all the plants laying on the ground in the sub freezing temps. Pretty aggressive for an investigation.

If there is no impropriety found they're likely to be compensated for any financial losses.

lino

lino

I'm hearing lots of names ... any truth? many of these name keep coming up

Suspected Denver/Boulder raids so far:
1. Alameda & Federal (VIP Wellness)
2. 48th & Brighton (???)3-D?
3. Green Tree
4. Mary Jane's Kitchen
5. 420 Wellness
6. Kushism
7. Marqaha
8. VIP Wellness location 2 (ex-cherry top farms)
9. Golden Goat
10. People's Choice Wellness
11. Swiss Medical (Boulder)
12. Cannamed
13. Next Harvest (UNCONFIRMED)
14. Peace in Medicine Center (UNCONFIRMED)
15. CannaMed
16. Alternative Medicine in Denver.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I did talk to a bunch of owners today, i've got better numbers so they weren't that hard to find..I don't think Cannamed was a target but I can tell ya that 10 or so of the places listed are all run by the group of yahoos and none of the ones listed are in any trouble that I've heard as a result of anything weed related, it just so happened federal agents were there and they claim they have no discression of federal law so the plants and products end up being collateral damage..by the morning y'all should probably hear that it might be about "identity theft" or theft of patient information for the purpose of opening credit accounts, leasing cars, leasing condos, ya know the basics..Its easy for them your name, address, phone #, SS#, etc..is all right there for the skimmin so be careful and mindfull patrons...there has also been a rash of the dispensary owners and groups praying on investers that are rabid to get in the game..taken their money and misappropriating funds in all kinds of creative ways..taken $75k-300k at a whack and poof..now ya see it now ya don't..it is an all cash business after all so its not like you have any recourse what so ever..except apperently get the feds on them after you got jacked..

Tripsick

Tripsick

That was one of my friends spots that got raided... Multiple grows going on there..

Anyone seen GreenMopho lately? if so tell him to message me.

oregonized

oregonized

That's what I am thinking fine line between legit and fucking insanity legalized criminal bullshit harassment. Un-Legit shops, just means they weren't as easily bow-down-able to the man I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom