Suspected Denver/Boulder raids so far:
1. Alameda & Federal (VIP Wellness)
2. 48th & Brighton (???)3-D?
3. Green Tree
4. Mary Jane's Kitchen
5. 420 Wellness
6. Kushism
7. Marqaha
8. VIP Wellness location 2 (ex-cherry top farms)
9. Golden Goat
10. People's Choice Wellness
11. Swiss Medical (Boulder)
12. Cannamed
13. Next Harvest (UNCONFIRMED)
14. Peace in Medicine Center (UNCONFIRMED)
15. CannaMed
16. Alternative Medicine in Denver.

That is more than a few "bad" apples. Great post. Emerica.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Feds follow the money, especially cash, and there is so much cash floatin around Denver right now it's all but fallin from the skys. Many crazy amounts of investors money being thrown around..the feds could actually stumble into a room with 10-15million in a duffle bag or two, just watch it'll happen soon..it is really insane out here right now and gettin worse every day leading up the the first of January...a spot in Central City I believe actually got the green light yesterday 1st in the state

lino

lino

by late last nite I discovered more raids happened that might not make the news on HOME growers. I was visiting with a attorney and a cpl more calls come in from Gov Raids that landed in Denver today but these were Home and Garage/greenhouse grows . They have not been charged yet and they had lots of little plants. local cops had visited recently, they had worked with dispense that were not raided, and local cops-DEA-IRS came to door. I never heard of IRS dudes at a cannabis raid. I made smart ass comment about Obama Tax collector re: DEA, I didnt realize at that time the IRS agents were in on these raids. They took plants and didnt do much damage to the home property. More interests in bank records and credit cards and wallets, thats odd to me.

lino

lino

a spot in Central City I believe actually got the green light yesterday 1st in the state
Interesting, Booze capital of Colo,,, I hope the owner gives em a little sobriety check patrons before letting drive down the hill on 6 beers and a cpl bong hits. You and I might pull it off if crazy enough to try it, but can you imagine straight people real drunk trying very strong cannabis . I just dont want a bad rap on our first marijuana shop.

lino

lino

then you know nothing of raids. when you get caught they WILL make you pay taxes on what was illegally obtained according to "street value". furthermore you are very into this, multiple talks with "attorneys" either you are SUPER into it or you're simply trying to be a forefront on the discussion, which is cool. just feels like your murkeying the water a bit. ive had IRS sitting at my front door telling them if i didnt give them 4K for the weed they took, they would start taking my assets starting with my car.

you're making it into a conspiracy when simply we need to know the answers. its people doing their job (as MUCH as you want to disagree with what/how/why/where) they are.
you take a risk getting into this game. even state legal you're doing it illegal under feds. fuck what anyone can say, they have both sides of the law right now and they can flex whatever side they want whenever they want. oh state its cool go ahead, wait to outta control bring out the fed govt.

let me say something on these "legit" shops too. there is no such thing as a legit shop, even if you pay your taxes. and there is a huge point allllll of the lawmakers arent realizing with weed.

WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?! i dont mean the flowers, but if i were even remotely involved in politics the first thing i would ask these dispensaries is where they got OG kush, bubba kush, pre 98, so cal master, all these cuts that are "verified".... yet SOMEHOW they would have had to travel across state lines multiple times.... you smell me? how did master get to colorado to get into a "legit" dispensary??? it cant and it hasnt. even the seeds would have been illegal. everyone started out on a bad foot thats proof right there.
Those who have been on this site for a while even know how I am... Go to RobCorry.com to learn about me. I've been raided more than spider mites on your plants. I'm the Poster Child for legalization in Colo. I stood up to the courts and told em stick their misdemeanor in their ass and give 4 years in prison or give freedom. I posted my Strong beliefs on this website the nite before my sentencing . So I ignore attacks on this site easily. I should be your Hero! I fought for your freedoms. The Largest seed bank ever, well maybe almost as big as Tex's, but I had 65lb of MMJ and 35lbs of seed at my last arrest, largest return in Colo history. This was just one of my bust do you want to more PROOF of my bigger bust,,, Oh ya, the APHIP agents who took my lab and GMO'd G13 ,, Oh I can go on and on,,, yes I hang with attorney's frequently...

So beenRaided, are you check or checkmate ?

lino

lino

WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?!
the breeding comes from all of us. But your correct, Northern Cali has fed the world these awesome combo's of cannabis genetic. The climate and surfing is what got it to the next level. But remember this is a true story, back in the 70's while sitting on my Stingray bike at school classmate pulls out a HighTimes Mag and says in our crowd. Look these guys in HighTimes they're growing Lino's plants . So I started Cannabis breeding just like 1000's of other breeders were doing at the same time as me but I feel like it me who started cannabis breeding just like the Egyptians thought many years ago before me.

lino

lino

supply and demand - helps the price go back up when you see front end loader dumping MMJ in a dumpster. Reminds me of the old prohibition films when the Gov was busting open kegs and dumping it in the streets.

And beenraided, I'd have thought the same thing as you, a guy with a Obama avatar talking shit, what a flake, is what I'd think also. so I get what I deserve. and in one ear and out the other.

sky high

sky high

LOL re the "Vail/Aspen" attitude thing. Such snobs. .

Yeah..it's good to see em keepin the clowns juggling. So many clowns now....should be easy pickins for sure. (sadly they are 4 years too late)

lino...yer a trip.....tell us more

lino

lino

Sky, no more to say, made an ass out myself enough already... lol ...But on serious note, those wht vans (Gov Cops) along I25, I think we might as well get used to those guys here in Colo. I bet they dont go away for at least another 2 -3 year and maybe more depending state legalizing and elections. My neighbor hood has many cops that live here. Its not by accident. Its very common for Gov cops to be working at Utilities, Railroads, Cable and Dish Co that get access to your home. FFC and utility commissions have laws in place that these services are not interrupted... be very Leary if any of these companies become forceful about entry to your home. And be especially cautious if you loose services after these attempts to gain access to private parts of your home. These were recent techniques used to get warrants.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So far nobody jailed, Cash seized?????
Still about the money, that's what its all about for all involved. if charged more big $$$$$ for all, cops attorneys, courts, nothing really changes, greed greed greed..
Do admit, kind of fun sitting here watching all this do down, good or bad, very interesting, me I'll just keep on keeping on sharing with genuine folks who appreciate it for what it is and let the rest fuck up, fight it out....

lino

lino

Comcast and Internet service and TV run low voltage. 99% of neighbor hood testing can be done w/o any of those companies being INSIDE your home. You can replace eqip, modems and DVRs at you local office. Be VERY LEARY OF XCEL energy! Xcel is the worst narcs of all of em...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Comcast and Internet service and TV run low voltage. 99% of neighbor hood testing can be done w/o any of those companies being INSIDE your home. You can replace eqip, modems and DVRs at you local office. Be VERY LEARY OF XCEL energy! Xcel is the worst narcs of all of em...
Last time the dish guy was here got him totally baked and traded some for wiring up man cave, no raid here, would be a waste of time really not a big player anyway...

lino

lino

dude,
A. you sound incredibly much like a babbler like MOIO..... hmmmm
2. you are scare tactics at its #1 right now. all this shit IS mumbo jumbo compared to what we are TRYING to talk about
D. the self loathed agreement against yourself puts all your validity out of the window
6. just my opinions.v

if cops on i-25 are a threat then you shouldnt be here. i havent even taken i25 in like 3 years. hit sheridan or wads to the 36 if you need, the 6 into the mountains and i-70 everywhere else. what the hell is near i-25 or downtown that anyone cares about??? everything is in commerce city off i-70/york or off santa fe and 6.
read the Ned thread,,, we're seeing wht vans, FEDS, all over up North Colo everyday and all summer long in Arkansas valley, Are you from Colo? Read about state trooper Noga, has the best dog in the USA, that dog got more medals than me. lol.. state trooper Noga's buddy on I-70 grand junction (his name is Lawless believe it or not) trained by Noga,, 1st cop EVER to violate the 4th amend and get found not guilty, And to top that, Lawless broke into that home w/o a warrant a killed the guy in cold blood w/o a warrant. This FED raid started in Ned and moved it way thru the state as we're seeing the DEA and local cop guys going to work. You dont see that? ? ? Armetich, LEAD DEA in Arkansas valley is cleaning house rite now, They just enforced the most strict MMJ laws in Colo... dont you read whats going on, these guys just raided the shit out of us in COLO the last 2 mths, but it my scare tactics that has everyone nervous. Is that what you're implying?
validity - what have I said that is not true,? Or do you mean my colorful comments are misleading people.

sky high

sky high

FWIW....

I have connections to local utility companies and know their policies on "grows". Basically... the workers are instructed to use "Don't Look. Don't talk. Don't touch" as the approach they should take when they encounter "weed" in their daily travels. If the grow precludes them from accessing the water/electrical services of the home the grower is asked to make access and that is all that is said/done. There is NO reporting to agencies/cops/etc here....even as snobs. LOL.

However, there have been instances where people have refused access...which...no matter how hard the tenant tries to hide it... basically TELLS the utility there is a grow on site, LOL. What is funny is that it is such a small town (under the snobby surface) that my wife has received calls from friends who know folks with grows who have received notifications that the utility needs to enter their home who are FREAKING OUT....and who know my wife is cool/will tell them the real deal.... which is "we don't care"......BUT we DO have the right to service our equipment >>>>IF<<<< you still want to turn on your lights to get a drink from your faucet or flush yer poopy down in the AM or heat yer home. LOL. Sorry to tell folks....utilities are >services<...not >rights<..... so ACT ACCORDINGLY if you don't wanna draw the po-po/attention to what you are doing when dealing with these entities and you still want your services!

lino

lino

Our state patrol trainer and training are known through out the USA for it tactics and training. These guys started DRE for cops in COLO... they work in coops with the wht vans at check points set up everyday in Colo. they are taking blood and swabs along hiways. They've made national news several times as cpl blips from this video will testify to. I'm not worried about a raid but you guys go ahead and leave your front door wide open to the public. Not me.

muir

muir

some are bringing up a connection with a FLA jewel fence that evidently put out a hit on a partner here in CO. Today will bring more to light.

muir

muir

I was asked for 7# while buying a pot sodapop at one location…. said "are you crazy?"and was told, "that's alright, I can fill it from the store".

lino

lino

Travis Simpson an assoc of RC is a Federal Lawyer and I know a cpl other Fed attorneys that got calls from people not mention in the Media, they do Fed cases, I have not spoken to an attorney EVER regarding the IRS as they have never been involved in any of my arrests.

Sounds like a lot more snitching is about to happen here in Colo. Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer, Na just kill em....

Latest posts

Top Bottom