Feeling Good About This One

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Seems like the ladies have just hit their stride, they are drinking almost daily now (more work for me) and I'm going with a slightly lower average par this go around. I'm keeping it between 800-950 range. The last grow I had was a little over the 1000 range which is good for a lot of folks but my pots could not keep up with that intensity, and not using CO2, well, you get the picture. So we'll see how it goes. With the almost daily waterings they seem to be liking where things are at right now. We will see.
Pic?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
PXL 20230330 023334773
PXL 20230330 023324761
PXL 20230330 023310482
PXL 20230330 023257501PORTRAIT
PXL 20230330 023246748PORTRAIT

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Nice looking ladies. I wanna do white widow next always a classic and a favorite of many.
Thanks. I got about two more weeks of stretch coming. If all is good at the end of that stretch, I'm gonna be an extremely happy camper. I took a peak in today and said..walk away..just walk away.. leave them alone!..lol, so hard.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Experimenting/First-time mixing my own soil. Grabbed a bag of (Home Depot) Top Soil, Manure Compost, EWC, Perlite, and mixed it up with a dash of Craft Blend. Made enough soil for three 10 gallon pots. I've tried a few different soils and so far the Roots Organics Lush is been the best so far, the cost of getting it shipped to me is insane though. Hoping this new mix works out.
2023 04 01 134827

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Just a feel good post I'd like to share. My grows are 50/50 hit and miss, don't really like or have the confidence to do a grow journal here yet...but....

Oh Shut Up! False modesty is not one of your strong suits! 😄

You know what you're doing....that's how you can experiment. Most newbs wouldn't even think about experimenting because they don't know where to really start!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Oh Shut Up! False modesty is not one of your strong suits! 😄

You know what you're doing....that's how you can experiment. Most newbs wouldn't even think about experimenting because they don't know where to really start!
Thanks Roots, Still learning.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
It's about to hit the 90's (temps) here soon. I'm now having to leave the tent wide open (when the lights flik on) a daily rotating of the pots to make sure they get even lighting. I'd rather have them closed to get some of that reflection energy/lighting on the plants, but at the same time the air that the water cooler is blowing towards the tent seems to be doing them good.

Theancientgallery

Theancientgallery

Growers Choice ROI-E680S, and two Mars Hydro TSW 2000. 1200 watts total... haven't popped a circuit, yet. 🙄
Damn! How do you like the growers choice? I looked at them a while back and they seemed legit. I just bought a MH FC3000 that I’ve been using dialed down in my 2x2 and cranked all the way up in my 4x4. It was like $239 for 300w so I grabbed it back around xmas time.

I’m looking at some different options to fully light my 4x4.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Damn! How do you like the growers choice? I looked at them a while back and they seemed legit. I just bought a MH FC3000 that I’ve been using dialed down in my 2x2 and cranked all the way up in my 4x4. It was like $239 for 300w so I grabbed it back around xmas time.

I've heard lots of good things about their lights. Not top shelf but close enough especially for the price point.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
How do you like the growers choice?
I can't complain about it,. Fills the tent perfect. (half of my 4x8) I was gonna downsize to a 4x4 but that's yet to happen. and I was supposed to use half the tent this go around, but that didn't happen. 😏
That's a good deal for a 3000, I like my 2000s, was told they don't produce as much as the "real" lighting that's out there, but my flower comes out just as nice as the ones under the Choice. Only knock on this type of lighting is the heat, that's why I've steered towards the bar style lighting, they don't run as hot. If you want some really nice lighting... get these ---> (too pricey for me though) https://chilledgrowlights.com/product-category/diy-led-grow-light-kits/4ft-x-4ft-coverage

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'm still leaning towards the Medic Grow Smart 8 for my 5 x 5 but the Phlizon light they're raffling off looks like it would be good candidate also.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'm still leaning towards the Medic Grow Smart 8 for my 5 x 5 but the Phlizon light they're raffling off looks like it would be good candidate also.
That would be a nice grab for sure (Phlizon). Your wanting to get the Medic Grow 8?
(I just googled that one, that is one sweet lighting system)

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

That would be a nice grab for sure (Phlizon). Your wanting to get the Medic Grow 8?
(I just googled that one, that is one sweet lighting system)
Yeah. It just kills me when I'm taking ppfd measurements in the tent to see optimal light in the center but the edges are just crying for more light!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom