Fellowship of the Purple

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanx BB, just getting yhe hang of this cam.

@SurfdOut
100% coco, got a bunch of perlite but im just gonna go with all coco in 1 gallon smarties.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Put the blue led veg light back up yesterday. All the plants are praying accept only one is doing the taco thing again. Is the light too intense? I got it 2 1/2 feet away from the plants. This may just be a picky sensitive plant since it's only happening on 1.
20140826 183956

20140826 184019

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Here is the taco leaved suspect....
View attachment 436139
Figured out the reason for El Taco. It started happening on the others too. I raised the light an it started going away. It's like when ya put clones from a t5 to a 1000w to close. This led is very intense, much more than I imagined. I literally have it sitting a lil over 44" away from canopy now. I give em a week an I can start dropping the light bit by bit.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Right on. I think I remember something like that on the card that comes with the light... Introduce slowly.
Do u use any eye protection when working under the light, or do u just avoid it?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Right on. I think I remember something like that on the card that comes with the light... Introduce slowly.
Do u use any eye protection when working under the light, or do u just avoid it?

No eye protection yet, I just don't look up at the light. Kinda hard to avoid since its reflecting off the sides.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Got some beans the other day gifted.
Poli purps f1 which is:
(NL5 x Hazemist) x Big buddah tahoe reversed
X
Ken Estes GDP stud
20140828 201707

Here is a shot of the clones that are taking a lot longer than i'm used to.

8 daze in
20140828 191547

william76

william76

Thanks again brotha, ended up grabbing a shot glass b4 I went to sleep, an they been soaking since.
I usually put them straight into coco,so it'll be interesting to see how they do with your method,they germ quite quick normaly,vigorous,i give them a scuff too,shells quite thick,but they'll pop quick regardless,thankyou for giving them a try,iv got some f2,s going now,a few,for a look see,and iv bxd to the original mom too,theres a turkish delight smelling/tasting pheno in the f1,s and there stinky and potent, f2,s, speak soon 76
IMG 20140829 221617

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I usually put them straight into coco,so it'll be interesting to see how they do with your method,they germ quite quick normaly,vigorous,i give them a scuff too,shells quite thick,but they'll pop quick regardless,thankyou for giving them a try,iv got some f2,s going now,a few,for a look see,and iv bxd to the original mom too,theres a turkish delight smelling/tasting pheno in the f1,s and there stinky and potent, f2,s, speak soon 76View attachment 436684
I used to drop straight into coco but a bunch didn't make it once that were very special. Never again. I'll throw up a pic as soon as i get tails. Got any pics of the bud these produce?

william76

william76

I used to drop straight into coco but a bunch didn't make it once that were very special. Never again. I'll throw up a pic as soon as i get tails. Got any pics of the bud these produce?
Iv not got pics of the flowers,but once these f2,s are flipped ill get some,there nice decent size flowers,lovely colours,smells strong as well,hazy,og,purps,and it's real good high too,3 maybe 4 phenos in the f1,s that I observed,but all similar,i see there doin fine,hope you are well,76

william76

william76

Iv not got pics of the flowers,but once these f2,s are flipped ill get some,there nice decent size flowers,lovely colours,smells strong as well,hazy,og,purps,and it's real good high too,3 maybe 4 phenos in the f1,s that I observed,but all similar,i see there doin fine,hope you are well,76
How you doing friend?came across a few pics of poli,not sure how many days but the flush was well under way,this was a mostly green pheno,theres green and purple phenos,this was from the same batch of f1,s as yours,and this wasn't the best of them either but you get the idea,sorry for pic quality,all the best, 76
IMG 20130926 00033
IMG 20130926 00035
IMG 20130926 00034

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

william76

william76

Doin good brotha, nice pics. Any shots of a purple pheno?
Sorry,thats the only pics I came across,theres a good mix from green to purps,and it doesn't need cold either,you can't really see in the pic,s but when I look at them there purpley/silver with magenta hairs,im working long term with it,mum was a potent haze dom with og funk smell and taste{incense,catpiss,lemon og funk,the male was kens gdp,best of 3,all totaly stunk of purps,and skunky,but the winner had twice as much purps,stems,leaves and balls,you should def get some purps,sorry if iv hijacked your thread,but im excited,{or so the wife keeps tellin me,lol,}best of luck,76

Top Bottom