Feminized Vs. Normal Seeds

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Many gene guys dont know of hermy gene details yet. It was just discovered and what we're talking about has new data daily. The gene guys I talked to cant even pronounce the name of these genes more or less describe them. Most of them have never had cannabis under a scope.

lino

lino

My grow buddies are like how does Lino pick most of the females out of the seedlings.? How does Lino know walking into large grow room which plants will hermy...? I can see gay ppl in crowd easy. Is this accuracy poss?

Yes , I been able to demonstrate it, but now we can document this in science;
Artificial intelligence can accurately guess whether people are gay or straight based on photos of their faces, according to new research that suggests machines can have significantly better “gaydar” than humans.

The study from Stanford University – which found that a computer algorithm could correctly distinguish between gay and straight men 81% of the time, and 74% for women – has raised questions about the biological origins of sexual orientation, the ethics of facial-detection technology, and the potential for this kind of software to violate people’s privacy or be abused for anti-LGBT purposes.

The same science hold true for plants also.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I will go into some new points and gene sequences that I havent mentioned before. I sent the complex stuff off to some peeps that wanted exact gene location. I dont get that stuff. That was just too much for this thread, but I'll break down some proof as requested.
This point is that when we eliminate a (Y) chrome we lost DNA. In a cattle yard we'll have 1 bad azz bull who carries these traits. The bull carries genes of vigor, endurance, size and on and on... But I need to prove that the DNA helix'S , one in the (X) chrome and one in the (Y) chrome contain SPECIFIC DNA that define our traits. Once we prove that, we understand that feminized organisms are weak and frail and gay/hermy sissy boys and to survive some of the girls can get rough and tough.
Again in a natural punnet breeding chart, (bred in the wild) , will normalize the crop back to more vigorous crop and strain.

The work presented here describes a single DNA fragment generated by one decamer primer that appears to be closely associated to the male phenotype in different cannabis cultivars and accessions and its transformation into a sequence-characterized amplified region (SCAR) marker allowing a rapid and specific identification of the male sex.
So Ive explain what I know about the MeGI and DOI gene sequence in cannabis and this topic leads us into Male and Female specific genes and their traits. But first we need to remeber that the MeGI and DOI genes are found in both DNA Helix in each chrome X and Y. So with that said we'll always have the hermy/gay genes and traits.
Some of may already know this but when you Feminize a Female organism, Plant or animal you will lose the Y chrome. So here is fun fact to ponder. Why is the cannabis hermy's and hermy in our kids similarly abundant? Gibbs, and other hormones are sprayed on food and cannabis crops. hmmmm...
so we have found cannabis DNA genes that we have found on ONLY the Y chrome, Male plants.
OPA8400 a con sed that has other Male specific DNA genes and are almost never found in female plants. more specific below. We'r finding that the MADC2 and even the MADC1 DNA gene sequence are relevant in many traits Male traits. I think and dont quote me on this but I suspect that MADC1 is not a accurate male associate and might have Female influences also.So even tho MADC1 is thought to me a Male DNA only, it has been found that is not and I Think it will be found in Females more often than currently documented.
The PROOF is in the RAPD band of the DNA slabs. This proves that eliminating the Y chrome genetically modifies the organism to Not have these traits anymore.
it was found that the decamer primer OPA8 (5@-GTGACGTAGG-3@), when tested on the dioecious cultivars , produced a band of approximately 400 bp that appeared to be male-specific. To check the possibility that the OPA8400 band was linked to the male phenotype, we screened a group of 167 plants belonging to seven commercial cultivars (5 dioecious and 2 monoecious) and seven accessions from germplasm banks or collections for the presence or absence of this 400-bp marker. The results are summarized shows the amplification patterns produced by the primer OPA8 on 30 of the plants tested. The presence of the 400-bp band is clearly evident in all male plants, as is its absence in female plants. Only in 2 cases out of 36 in cv , and in 1 case out of 22 in cv did a female plant show the OPA8400 marker;
Feminized
in monoecious plants, the RAPD band was always missing, at least in all of the samples we examined. In the other cultivars and accessions tested, the association of this band with the male phenotype was constant.

Hard to find this naming fact but the DNA sequences were named MADC1 and MADC2 (Male-Associated DNA from Cannabis sativa), according to the nomenclature in 1995. Sakamoto was one of the scientist on this project if you feel compelled to google.

Wow! This is far deeper than I intended to study. But is see and understand your information.

It doesn't prove the genetic danger but I am not educated enough to discuss genetics at this level.

and thank you for the compliment on my discussion ability. I am really committed and interested in this science.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Interesting.....

But in our case the feminized seed is definitely female. and the plant is female unless it reverses. No?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My grow buddies are like how does Lino pick most of the females out of the seedlings.? How does Lino know walking into large grow room which plants will hermy...? I can see gay ppl in crowd easy. Is this accuracy poss?

Yes , I been able to demonstrate it, but now we can document this in science;
Artificial intelligence can accurately guess whether people are gay or straight based on photos of their faces, according to new research that suggests machines can have significantly better “gaydar” than humans.

The study from Stanford University – which found that a computer algorithm could correctly distinguish between gay and straight men 81% of the time, and 74% for women – has raised questions about the biological origins of sexual orientation, the ethics of facial-detection technology, and the potential for this kind of software to violate people’s privacy or be abused for anti-LGBT purposes.

The same science hold true for plants also.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

"Strongly support" is not scientific proof. And honestly this test is not applicable to plants at all.

I also do not believe your results guessing seedling gender or people's sexual orientation.

We see the patterns we want to see. We see them so much we "prove" them to ourselves even.

That is why the tester can not be part of the trial. They will automatically influence the results.

P

PharmHand

Interesting.....

But in our case the feminized seed is definitely female. and the plant is female unless it reverses. No?
My point was simply that forcing a plant to grow male parts via hormone manipulation isn't changing its genetic blueprint. A chick can be get jacked on testosterone steroids and will most definitely still be a female genetically. They can force a female to grow a penis where her clit once was and she's still female genetically that doesn't change.

Weird mutations still make me prefer regular seeds, after all fems are inbreeding to the nth degree . But some of the top genetics out there have fems in their lineage......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My point was simply that forcing a plant to grow male parts via hormone manipulation isn't changing its genetic blueprint. A chick can be get jacked on testosterone steroids and will most definitely still be a female genetically. They can force a female to grow a penis where her clit once was and she's still female genetically that doesn't change.

Weird mutations still make me prefer regular seeds, after all fems are inbreeding to the nth degree . But some of the top genetics out there have fems in their lineage......

I see we were actually agreeing. :-)

lino

lino

Some of the genetic blue print is changed and passed on to offspring.
Your comment is incorrect. In my comment #44 of this thread
in monoecious plants, the RAPD band was always missing,
We're finding that the RAPD band in the DNA slabs is always missing on Feminized plants. I gave an analogy in thread #44 based breeders (ranchers) with cattle yard and the bull used for breeding and why the selection of the bull is so important for the health of the herd. Feminized organisms vigor can decrease significantly and become prone to hermy offspring , the hermy trait will be dependent on the father selection.
The RAPD band contains traits specific to the males in the Y chrome. This band and many of male traits are completely eliminated in feminized cannabis. So how is this pollen transfer different than in the wild where a plant stresses and might hermy as compared to spraying chemicals on a plant as far as hermys?
Dominate regular homozygous and Dom heterozygous males will hit the the females along with the hermy. At this point the Regular pollen will fertilize more abundantly and by F2 and F3 mother nature will have the crop vigorous and regular Fem and Males will be abundant.
Feminized seed are GMO with "No father" 100%. The odds are million to one this happens in the wild, What the odds a "Chemical Herms", Or even natural hermy from environmental stress in the wild will NOT have other regular male pollen contributors of competitions. Either way in the wild multiple males hitting the plants will control the hermy traits in the wild cuz no chemicals are used as the punnet charts prove this also. 100% no Y chrome vs a full house gene pool of offspring, just no comparison of ' in wild hermy's ' to chemical hermy breeding and consumption for our health,

A chick can be get jacked on testosterone steroids and will most definitely still be a female genetically.
You are correct But I'm going to take a Big Dump on everything you thought was real. I dont want to get into the human genome here to much but let me note a few things of fact. As a trainer and seeing some ladies studies on chick on steroids. We now know that DNA in the organism is changed, disrupted with heavy steroid use. Studies find that even small doses and long prolonged use can disrupt DNA and hormones. Soy milk just name one but many other product are found to change hormones LEVELs but this should not be on permanent bases rite? So many studies are coming with data we're finding very unusual things about DNA and Hermies as described by the greek gods, Hermaphroditus explained her/he hermy gene perfectly and now we see Hermaphroditus was correct about playing with cross dressing, hormones, and GMO consumption.
Okay in the Dominican Republic there is a 'race' of hermaphrodite ppl. Chemicals? Gene's? What happened? Some of the hermy kids will define One sex organ at puberty. And I'm not talking about kids from Boulder Colo where the parents put dresses on them, I'm talking about hermy kids. A entire race, details as to what happens at the end.
They can force a female to grow a penis where her clit once was and she's still female genetically that doesn't change.
THIS IS CORRECT , however the DNA can get wacked and this is highlighted in hermy's. They can poss have weak offspring if the hormones are to excessive for prolonged periods.
So what about all these kids that are getting feminized by parent cross dressing them? Whats going on here? We got some science explaining this also. very rare but some of these cross dressing kids have deformed, misplaced, Additional sex organs and dont know it. Example, we're finding Gonads in x-rays in some gay womens abdomen. There are other examples of these deformities and there Rare in transgender ppl. However they're increasing at a alarming rate! You are what eat and what you consume. MedGrowerr, how embarrassing this farmers port a potty is out of TP, can you go get me a roll, ?
:puke2::yuck::stinkyfeet::banghead::playful:

Hermaphodites - So what happens is in plants and animal DNA is almost identical when it comes to the hermy genes.
Ive went on long enough, for doubters .
SRY - gene is found in humans is the equivalent to the MeGI gene, Kinda!. Controls the sex organs.
MeGI - controls plant sex organs in plants.
DOI - is a Gene Switch that turns On and Off the sex organ genes.

These DNA genes are all effected by chemicals and these changes are passed on to offspring.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well @lino you write a lot of stuff. You include no proof but your words about anything and are still identifying the wrong type of plant to make your point.

The plant in question is dioeciuos.

Your entire premise after that is flawed and speculation for the most part. It is your opinion you are explaining as fact.

And you are pretty rude.

I tried to have a discussion as you said but you want to preach.

I think I am going to still be safe and so will my plants and patients. ;-)

P

PharmHand

Some of the genetic blue print is changed and passed on to offspring.
Your comment is incorrect. In my comment #44 of this thread
We're finding that the RAPD band in the DNA slabs is always missing on Feminized plants. I gave an analogy in thread #44 based breeders (ranchers) with cattle yard and the bull used for breeding and why the selection of the bull is so important for the health of the herd. Feminized organisms vigor can decrease significantly and become prone to hermy offspring , the hermy trait will be dependent on the father selection.
The RAPD band contains traits specific to the males in the Y chrome. This band and many of male traits are completely eliminated in feminized cannabis. So how is this pollen transfer different than in the wild where a plant stresses and might hermy as compared to spraying chemicals on a plant as far as hermys?
Dominate regular homozygous and Dom heterozygous males will hit the the females along with the hermy. At this point the Regular pollen will fertilize more abundantly and by F2 and F3 mother nature will have the crop vigorous and regular Fem and Males will be abundant.
Feminized seed are GMO with "No father" 100%. The odds are million to one this happens in the wild, What the odds a "Chemical Herms", Or even natural hermy from environmental stress in the wild will NOT have other regular male pollen contributors of competitions. Either way in the wild multiple males hitting the plants will control the hermy traits in the wild cuz no chemicals are used as the punnet charts prove this also. 100% no Y chrome vs a full house gene pool of offspring, just no comparison of ' in wild hermy's ' to chemical hermy breeding and consumption for our health,

You are correct But I'm going to take a Big Dump on everything you thought was real. I dont want to get into the human genome here to much but let me note a few things of fact. As a trainer and seeing some ladies studies on chick on steroids. We now know that DNA in the organism is changed, disrupted with heavy steroid use. Studies find that even small doses and long prolonged use can disrupt DNA and hormones. Soy milk just name one but many other product are found to change hormones LEVELs but this should not be on permanent bases rite? So many studies are coming with data we're finding very unusual things about DNA and Hermies as described by the greek gods, Hermaphroditus explained her/he hermy gene perfectly and now we see Hermaphroditus was correct about playing with cross dressing, hormones, and GMO consumption.
Okay in the Dominican Republic there is a 'race' of hermaphrodite ppl. Chemicals? Gene's? What happened? Some of the hermy kids will define One sex organ at puberty. And I'm not talking about kids from Boulder Colo where the parents put dresses on them, I'm talking about hermy kids. A entire race, details as to what happens at the end.

THIS IS CORRECT , however the DNA can get wacked and this is highlighted in hermy's. They can poss have weak offspring if the hormones are to excessive for prolonged periods.
So what about all these kids that are getting feminized by parent cross dressing them? Whats going on here? We got some science explaining this also. very rare but some of these cross dressing kids have deformed, misplaced, Additional sex organs and dont know it. Example, we're finding Gonads in x-rays in some gay womens abdomen. There are other examples of these deformities and there Rare in transgender ppl. However they're increasing at a alarming rate! You are what eat and what you consume. MedGrowerr, how embarrassing this farmers port a potty is out of TP, can you go get me a roll, ?
:puke2::yuck::stinkyfeet::banghead::playful:

Hermaphodites - So what happens is in plants and animal DNA is almost identical when it comes to the hermy genes.
Ive went on long enough, for doubters .
SRY - gene is found in humans is the equivalent to the MeGI gene, Kinda!. Controls the sex organs.
MeGI - controls plant sex organs in plants.
DOI - is a Gene Switch that turns On and Off the sex organ genes.

These DNA genes are all effected by chemicals and these changes are passed on to offspring.
It's likely the in vitro exposure to man made endocrine disrupting chemicals causing the developmental deformities in humans. It's sad really. The combination of pesticides, fungicides and heavy metals found in people's bodies especially from impoverished countries is disgusting. On average there's residual amounts of over 15 pest/fungicides found on non organic grapes in the us for example. The approval of these chemicals is based on the application of a single product ,they do not need to prove it's safe when combined with other chemicals. Which as you know combining chemicals can change their properties drastically. And with massive cuts to things like the EPA it's only a matter of time and all but the smartest people who know better not to trust our governments approval of shit will be the only ones having healthy normal children. It will affect the poorest first because they don't have the option of buying organic. And I ain't singling out trump, Hilary was very outspoken about how great GMOs can be( she was a lawyer for Monsanto)but is well known to only eat organic. I trust no politician they all corrupt. A unisex race lacking testosterone is much easier to control

lino

lino

Well @lino you write a lot of stuff. You include no proof but your words about anything and are still identifying the wrong type of plant to make your point.
The first confusion is in spelling, The different spelling have different meanings also. Monoicous vs Monoecious. Once I get student aware of this then we have to understand a very mis-used term.
The plant in question is dioeciuos.
We need to understand the difference between a monoecious Plant and monoecious breeding of the Plant. So rite here is a test question quaranteed!
Is cannabis a Monoecious Plant? Yes or No
Answer;
The mono- prefix indicates "one" in Greek, which is a simple way to remember the difference between "dioecious" and "monoecious" plants. A monoecious plant can reproduce (that is, bloom and set seed) all on its own. It does not need a partner.
So can cannabis bloom and set seed by itSelf w/o another male plant.?

Breeding techniques - monoecious and dioecious and some uses .
All Cannabis species are dioecious in nature, and from a caryological point of view all cannabis forms are reported to have a 2n = 20 chromosome set and are supposed to have male heterogamety, though the latter is still controversial . Until recently, the cannabis cultivars employed have ben typically dioecious, but monoecious cultivars have been developed as well. Monoecious cannabis is particularly useful when both seed production and stem harvesting is performed; the main disadvantages in the use of monoecious cannabis essentially lie in the occurrence of self-pollination, causing a lower stem yield, and in the slower rate of genetic progress attainable compared to dioecious cannabis. Besides, only in dioecious cannabis can the Bredemann principle be applied, which consists in the scoring of the fiber content in male plants and the subsequent pollination of only those plants with the highest fiber content . As the adoption of this method implies a direct identification of the male plants, which is possible only when reproductive maturity approaches, the risks of contamination resulting in seeds obtained by undesired pollinations is not negligible. For these reasons it would be very useful in cannabis genetic improvement programs to be able to achieve an early recognition of male or female plants, consequently anticipating the fiber content analysis well before the flowering time or designing the crosses to be performed early during the vegetative phase of the plants.

lino

lino

Well @lino You include no proof
I showed the hermy gene in punnet charts long before it was proven in DNA.
I named and defined the DNA and the gene names.
I even showed the location in the DNA. AND YOU STILL DOUBT ME....
I hope you understand this . When you Feminize organisms the offspring lose the Male RAPD band in the DNA of the organism. This proves my point. GMO. But for those of you who are true breeders, What did I just teach you guys? This is stunning that I released this but I just showed you guys how to find all your female seeds before you germ , I just showed you guys how to pull all the females seeds and throw away the males and HERMIE's seeds... How cool is that? You guys can call me daddy later.

fuk, now i have to teach some of you how the read this data. top down ,
Top row letters M, F, H. Male Female Hermy. Under each letter is called a lane.
Each lane is the plant material from different plants smeared under each letter.
left to rt are lateral line called bands. A band is on or off in each lane. the band spans the entire length left to rt.
A band is marker in the DNA. Example 400bp is a location in the DNA kinda.
Okay you just got your PhD from Lino University. LU
DNAmale

Think of the lines like a pregnancy test.

Note: at 400bp we find DNA band that are only in Male cannabis plants and many organisms, this DNA represents traits in the male plants and some other organisms. This 400bp band is called the 'RAPD band'. You will not find any of the RAPD band in Feminized seeds.

But if any of you realize this , I just identified Male and Hermys in each individual seed in your seed bank... badd azz experiment imo and I dont realease much more info ... GO LU ! ! !

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The first confusion is in spelling, The different spelling have different meanings also. Monoicous vs Monoecious. Once I get student aware of this then we have to understand a very mis-used term.

We need to understand the difference between a monoecious Plant and monoecious breeding of the Plant. So rite here is a test question quaranteed!
Is cannabis a Monoecious Plant? Yes or No
Answer;
The mono- prefix indicates "one" in Greek, which is a simple way to remember the difference between "dioecious" and "monoecious" plants. A monoecious plant can reproduce (that is, bloom and set seed) all on its own. It does not need a partner.
So can cannabis bloom and set seed by itSelf w/o another male plant.?

Breeding techniques - monoecious and dioecious and some uses .
All Cannabis species are dioecious in nature, and from a caryological point of view all cannabis forms are reported to have a 2n = 20 chromosome set and are supposed to have male heterogamety, though the latter is still controversial . Until recently, the cannabis cultivars employed have ben typically dioecious, but monoecious cultivars have been developed as well. Monoecious cannabis is particularly useful when both seed production and stem harvesting is performed; the main disadvantages in the use of monoecious cannabis essentially lie in the occurrence of self-pollination, causing a lower stem yield, and in the slower rate of genetic progress attainable compared to dioecious cannabis. Besides, only in dioecious cannabis can the Bredemann principle be applied, which consists in the scoring of the fiber content in male plants and the subsequent pollination of only those plants with the highest fiber content . As the adoption of this method implies a direct identification of the male plants, which is possible only when reproductive maturity approaches, the risks of contamination resulting in seeds obtained by undesired pollinations is not negligible. For these reasons it would be very useful in cannabis genetic improvement programs to be able to achieve an early recognition of male or female plants, consequently anticipating the fiber content analysis well before the flowering time or designing the crosses to be performed early during the vegetative phase of the plants.

I have seen no newly classified cannabis.

Please provide link or agree your science is speculation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I showed the hermy gene in punnet charts long before it was proven in DNA.
I named and defined the DNA and the gene names.
I even showed the location in the DNA. AND YOU STILL DOUBT ME....
I hope you understand this . When you Feminize organisms the offspring lose the Male RAPD band in the DNA of the organism. This proves my point. GMO. But for those of you who are true breeders, What did I just teach you guys? This is stunning that I released this but I just showed you guys how to find all your female seeds before you germ , I just showed you guys how to pull all the females seeds and throw away the males and HERMIE's seeds... How cool is that? You guys can call me daddy later.

fuk, now i have to teach some of you how the read this data. top down ,
Top row letters M, F, H. Male Female Hermy. Under each letter is called a lane.
Each lane is the plant material from different plants smeared under each letter.
left to rt are lateral line called bands. A band is on or off in each lane. the band spans the entire length left to rt.
A band is marker in the DNA. Example 400bp is a location in the DNA kinda.
Okay you just got your PhD from Lino University. LU
View attachment 739016
Think of the lines like a pregnancy test.

Note: at 400bp we find DNA band that are only in Male cannabis plants and many organisms, this DNA represents traits in the male plants and some other organisms. This 400bp band is called the 'RAPD band'. You will not find any of the RAPD band in Feminized seeds.

But if any of you realize this , I just identified Male and Hermys in each individual seed in your seed bank... badd azz experiment imo and I dont realease much more info ... GO LU ! ! !

You have got to be kidding me. How does this prove anything about GMO'd feminized seeds?

You are even explaining the gene is there already to activate it seems.

And you keep getting more obstinate.

At least I know you are smoking good weed. ;-)

fatawa

fatawa

just curious, why would anyone use normal seeds instead of feminized seeds?

In the past I've only bought feminized seeds for obvious reasons but I've often wondered why people buy regular seeds with the 35% chance to get a male.
Planning on producing more seeds?
cheaper seeds?
can't get feminized seeds in a particular strain?
obvious reason would b breeding.but normal seeds you can have dominant traits from either parent,and you can pick which traits you wanna continue growing by cloning.also imo the strains grow more vigorous from reg beans.in essence in a fem bean,the mother is forced herm,which imo dilutes genes...not saying i dnt use fem beans but wen strain hunting reg is better

Organikz

Organikz

What would be the outcome of crossing a reg x fem...is that bad? Maybe a little more stable or just a clusterfuck of genetics lol? Lmfao. I'm lost in the cannabis genome project. Im curious if I'd be better crossing with a reg female. I want to start tuning in by working with 2 strains only. Funny when I got a mystery bean I knew immediately it was sativa because they don't like no till much. They prefer to dry out. She was fussy while the others were fine. May have to run sativa in separate 15g containers with no mulch and no worms. Might be a good idea to cross with a stable reg female white widow....ok now I realize I'm spitballing. Maybe I should see what the genetics guys have to say.

This is confusing to us old worm wranglers. Honestly I've been growing bagseed for a minute. We used to pull seeds out of Mexican brick back in high school. if you actually took care of it and didn't let it seed you would end up with a dank ass Mexican sativa plant. I know you guys miss that old precrushed pancake bud lmao.

Last edited:
lino

lino

obvious reason would b breeding.but normal seeds you can have dominant traits from either parent,and you can pick which traits you wanna continue growing by cloning.also imo the strains grow more vigorous from reg beans.in essence in a fem bean,the mother is forced herm,which imo dilutes genes...not saying i dnt use fem beans but wen strain hunting reg is better
thk you for sharing what I call common sense... Maybe since you worded it so elegantly and stated proven facts as Opinion the ppl who dont understand this will accept the Fem seeds genome dysfunction and how Feminzing gives ppl poor health.

Strain hunting is almost done,,, the DNA slabs will find our CHamps before we germ..... We'll be Marking our seeds very soon, I'm almost done with the marker kits. Under $300... 23andme will look like grade skool DNA kit compared to the new cannabis kits.

Organikz

Organikz

I want to add the male will be Malawi. Crazy growing bastards that alway go hermie. I think ace has somewhat stabilized them....

lino

lino

When you say
dormant traits
,,, That a Yuge Topic.... Once its discovered that the gene is Not heterzygous or homo Recessive and that is sits in the chain and can CHANGE- almost alway the change in DNA is a reaction to something. THe con sed of DNA is said to be more of switch than described as dormant in most cases. Even a cancer gene is a switch waiting to turn on, more than it is dormant, With that said we are finding DNA genes what is described as dormant genes that change over time and other dormancy factors.
In the hermy DNA chain is the DOI DNA sequence. I call this a transistor Gene. It can actually switch the MeGI gene to different levels of gay. Its called the SRY gene in humans and some animals. This was actually outlined by the greek gods in amazing detail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom