FF's Pandora's Box grow

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ESSC-RIPmaster

It could be a shock to the DNA so cell replication may be that way??

G

GDS StonerBoy

Naw it'll go back to normal. I have seen this more than once. Just give it a little time.

R

rounders02

its looking great FF,some serious cake on resin ya got.guess your getting close to you kid due date,i was the same way going cazy before my first kid, and did the same with my 2nd also,and still going crazy that they are here ,but well worth it though.good luck and remember smoke first and take deep breaths it help me some what:)lol.

F

FastForward

good luck and remember smoke first and take deep breaths it help me some what:)lol.

hell yeah! thanks man...that's exactly why I had TW, Pandora's Box and Kushberry all lined up for xmas/b-day - she'll be on entonox or pethidine and I'll be getting trainwrecked. No natural births for me :)

I was really hoping that little old Pboxtes1 would be ready by now, but she's at 73 days (that's 10.3 weeks) and still not cloudy trichs or fully brown pistils. I've been having some really harsh luck with the phenos and getting long ones. Pbox1 is looking chunk though...and crystalline chunk @ 53 days, with pistils starting to turn now. She'll be done in 9 weeks for sure, so that'll be the keeper I hope. Will post photos later on.

F

FastForward

Naw it'll go back to normal. I have seen this more than once. Just give it a little time.

Thanks GDS....in the past day or two relatively normal leaves have started to come out at the tip, with some basic serration...should return to normal. It's the pboxtest1 cut and it's taking a while, so I might just ace it anyway - but going to hold off until I've smoked both in the very least.

F

FastForward

Day 77, end week 10

I'm about to chop Pboxtest1...not because she's ready but because she's taking forever! Nothing seems to have changed in the past week....apart from the fact that trichs are going brown not amber. Not all trichs are cloudy but they don't seem to be progressing at all, and she's meant to be around 9 weeks. It could be because she went straight from seed and it would have taken a week or two to mature before flowering, but pbox1 is looking great and maturing nicely at 57 days.

Also used off the cam flash and started mucking around with proper macro canna photography a bit more. No editing on them. Still got a ways to go, but a good start...and l'il ole pboxtest isn't that pretty.

Also please excuse the shaky scope photos...the USB scope isn't easy when you're on the live plant...much easier when it's still...

EDIT: Actually, she's getting a stay of execution. What to do? Wait? Chop now? Is having an 11 week PB unlucky or weird?

IMG 5270
IMG 5271
IMG 5274
IMG 5275
IMG 5276
IMG 5277
 MG 5281
 MG 5285
 MG 5287
 MG 5288
 MG 5290
 MG 5292
 MG 5293
 MG 5295
 MG 5296
 MG 5297
B

beanz240

Hey FF looks great, I was having the same thing on one of the pandys, the trichs being alot clear a couple cloudy and a handfull "brown" it was like they just went clear to brown.
I harvested when they looked like that and the taste was great, smooth just wonderful

F

FastForward

Hey FF looks great, I was having the same thing on one of the pandys, the trichs being alot clear a couple cloudy and a handfull "brown" it was like they just went clear to brown

Phew...glad it's not just me then...maybe it's a pheno thing?

D

DNDGrower

I can't wait to hear how it smokes. Man oh man do those look good.

F

FastForward

Xmas is 3 days away and I need something to smoke, so pboxtest is dead and drying.... wasn't fully ripe but the test smoke was good a few days ago, and like I say, Xmas without green isn't Xmas!!! :)

S

Stackin Paper

and like I say, Xmas without green isn't Xmas!!! :)

You know this, can't remember an xmas that i haven't had green, that would just be criminal.

Its all about New Year for me though, cutting my sssdh on Boxing Day so New Year is gonna be the 1, i can feel a stirring in my loins whenever i think about chopping her:rock

D

DNDGrower

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME. I want some. I don't have anything but crap weed for christmas.

F

FastForward

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME. I want some. I don't have anything but crap weed for christmas.

Always think about Xmas smoke in October!! If my girls get a move on I should be smoking some choice genetics during the 12 days of Xmas (if it lasts that long!!). Find a buddy with some, or ask Santa to bring if you've been a good boy :)

F

FastForward

Day 61 of 12/12

Things are looking good, definitely faster than the other one for sure. I wish I'd topped her as Sub recommends, but I'm still learning stupid amounts daily. Next time I'll deffo top them and trim lower. Still, once those leaves are out of the way there's still a nice cola underneath there, absolutely smothered in trichs. Will start a flush shortly.

IMG 5300
IMG 5301
IMG 5302
IMG 5303
IMG 5305
IMG 5306
IMG 5310
IMG 5311
IMG 5317
IMG 5319
IMG 5320
H

Husbandnwife420

really grate cant beleve that 1 budded like it did from seed with no veg good to know ya can do a quick gro if nesasary thanks for all the grate info merry cristmass and happy new year

S

Subcool

I have really enjoyed this thread and wanted to say thanks for the great effort.

Sub

F

FastForward

Pbox test smoke report

79 days grown, dried 3 days @ 19-20c on shelf netting then jarred with daily burping (I know this is too warm but I can't do much about it...so I jar earlier when the edges get crispy and keep the nugs on the stems)

Trichs a mix of clear and amber/brown with lots of cloudies

Smell: The nugs have a distinct industrial citrus smell to them. Not lemony, just citrusy sweet.

Smoke/Taste: The taste is well well worth it - it has that classic green/ganja taste to it that takes me back to Dam instantly. The citrus smell doesn't really carry over into the smoke that much but it's a tasty smoke nonetheless. With a better cure I'm sure the taste will get better as it still has harshness from freshness.

Buzz: I've caned this solidly over the past 24 hours, in j's and in the bong. Herbie very kindly sampled me some of Sub's Ozzy, so I have a tiny frame of reference. To my head the buzzes were fairly similar in profile: clear, high and productive. As with all greens I've pushed it to the limit and in all honesty it has a low ceiling....however....I've found myself doing housework and chores that I wouldn't normally be doing!! It's definitely an up, mostly treble and very motivatory. A useful buzz, nice breakfast and can be caned without worry of the walls melting, or not being able to shake off a strong buzz if needed (e.g. work, meeting the folks etc). I did expect something a bit more insane but that could well be my alien physiology and relatively new growing/harvesting skills.

I think the other plant, Pbox1, will be a better smoke test - I've not messed around with the ripen and I have a much better idea of what I'm doing re: harvest time now. I'm hoping her trichs all go cloudy earlier, and from the look of her she's going to be a 9 weeker and bang on track. More as it happens.

Pboxtestnug
Closeup
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks and sounds lovely FF!!!

Top Bottom