FF's Pandora's Box grow

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

I can't wait to get mine started. FF you did an awesome job. Can't wait to hear about the other one.

F

FastForward

Day 71, Harvest photos

Pbox 1 has just been cut down. I cut her down earlier than Pboxtest because I wanted to try to retain more of that sweet electric lemonade smell in the taste. Pboxtest smoked great, lovely high, but I'd have liked her to have tasted a bit stronger. I think Pboxtest was left too long, hence the earlier chop...still at over 9 full weeks of 12/12.

I also dropped her away from the lights for the last few days as I think I've been keeping my plants a bit too close - not to burn but enough to effect taste and smell. I read in a DJS article that TK posted something about that. I'd also try her finishing under MH next time...will definitely do that with the 3D if I can. My gut feeling is that these really tasty strains might really benefit from it.

Thanks again for voting and tuning in. Here's to Sub's 09 releases....can't wait.....

FF

IMG 5547
IMG 5548
IMG 5549
IMG 5550
IMG 5551
IMG 5552
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Some serious crystals, bling, bling u got there... V good job!

D

DNDGrower

FF you are amazing. I am learning so much through your diaries. Thanks a ton Bro. Can't wait for my seeds to get here. Looks like a fun grow and some great smoke.

Keep it up my man.

DNDGrower

Top Bottom