Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

don't went to say this but around here it's looking like spring is here and winter still has 8 easy weeks.......... the birds went south about 4 weeks ago ,, there all around me again , so some will head north on this next full moon......
yes, was just gonna say same sht here bro, havent heard from birds until last few days...they are back and ready for spring, rabbits too, Mother Nature dont lie man...thats one thing fer sure , but last year we did get one heavy snow in end of January, so we will see, and it was gone in 3 days.... ur more North than me, so what ur seeing is what I will go by, and having same results here as well...so we will see bro

Srenots

Srenots

We've had a few cold days here in socal. No snow at my house in the valley but up on the local mountians they got dumped on for a few days. I think right before xmas big bear got like 4 ft of snow in a day.
dam....is that normal there?

Dbear180

Dbear180

dam....is that normal there?

I've always considered desert winters to be a lil unpredictable like that desert super bloom that just recently happened. Warm air gets carried to the mountains & you never know what'll happen. I think two years ago it actually snowed at my house for about ten minutes, last year just random parts of town got it... shoulda been a weather man.

basscaptain

basscaptain

copy that...
wow that was to fast... I was going to have you send me a email and my brother with a pic of the amp.....

but I will forward a pic on that email......

that way when he replys to me you will get it to...... then you 2 can talk......... you will have ALOT to talk about.... his old web site was prefectfourths.com for a long time , he let it go about 5 yrs ago......

Srenots

Srenots

wow that was to fast... I was going to have you send me a email and my brother with a pic of the amp.....

that way when he replys to me you will get it to...... then you 2 can talk......... you will have ALOT to talk about.... his old web site was prefectfourths.com for a long time , he let it go about 5 yrs ago......
cool, just tried that site and its a no go, ended...Thx man, what state is he in?

Dbear180

Dbear180

yes , talk to him very regular, just the other day as matter of fact....he says High to evryone as well...

Haha badass, I had hoped they just soft banned him & he'd come back, pretty sure it was heisen who dropped the hammer lol.

How about demontrich? That dude was just gone one day too, I dont even think he got banned.

Srenots

Srenots

Haha badass, I had hoped they just soft banned him & he'd come back, pretty sure it was heisen who dropped the hammer lol.

How about demontrich? That dude was just gone one day too, I dont even think he got banned.
yes , same, keep in touch regular, just other day... I think Im pretty much the only here that still talks to the old crew on the regular, JumpingCactus yesterday..., never forget ur roots man~

Srenots

Srenots

its not an amp Im looking for bro, I have the amp, but just looking for the 112 speaker cabinet...u have the pic?

Srenots

Srenots

He doesn't have a site anymore... but I'll get you to together and you'll can talk....

This says it all
good ole TN hills ....gotta be sum killer nature runnin round those parts man...deer, turkey, bear, and whatever else~coyotes, etc...saw coyote runnin long side of the highway 2 days ago early morning , they are evrywhere here

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Addmin banned 1 for trouble makin and the the other 2 for back stabbin.
Back stabbers can rot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom