Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I will do mate once I'm done with your nan
that would be a site to see,if you like embalming fliud,,i would watch for sure,looks like you got your mouth full,so lets talk about what your on,there are several addicts here that can help you mature,,i really hope you like weed with that dick,thats what kind of community we have hear,,so are you a troll from the dank den or grass city,,im just curious,i never seen anyone have hate for my brother sernots,,the old fart to chill ,usally it me ,oh wait you been waiting for me,,sorry i got a women the best of best,,anyway i let you get back to your dick,that old son bitch aint gonna be able to keep that dick hard if he look down at you wondering what up,hahahaah,have a good one and be sure and swallow men like that for some reason,lol

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ive known homes for 2 something years and i just cant even imagine what he did to hurt this pussy,,that old fart cant even do a mile per hour on that walker,lmao,so whats your guess ,grass city ,rollitup or dank den
Im so high I don't reckon me cares. I jus hate it when people take pics of what they do to me when I pass out. I'm jus glad she didn't draw all over me. I figure if I don't remember it don't count!!

FB IMG 1504816461569
Dr buddy

Dr buddy

No hate for srenots at all. Voiced my opinion, it was a valid one. I thought you Americans believe in the freedom of speech amongst other things that make America great. My comments have received numerous replies, yet not one of them challenged me on the fact that this is no longer a grow diary and had ran it's course within that topic. But one thing I will say to you Mr oldskol4evr, if i was an addict of some form of hard drugs, how would it make you feel knowing that this worthless addict can put sentences together using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, but you can't. Shows your lack of intellect and literacy when you can't even use commas correctly in a sentence. Oh the shame, d d d d waterboy. Jog on rubber head!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No hate for srenots at all. Voiced my opinion, it was a valid one. I thought you Americans believe in the freedom of speech amongst other things that make America great. My comments have received numerous replies, yet not one of them challenged me on the fact that this is no longer a grow diary and had ran it's course within that topic. But one thing I will say to you Mr oldskol4evr, if i was an addict of some form of hard drugs, how would it make you feel knowing that this worthless addict can put sentences together using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, but you can't. Shows your lack of intellect and literacy when you can't even use commas correctly in a sentence. Oh the shame, d d d d waterboy. Jog on rubber head!
,,your ,,grammer ,,english,,and attitude ,,just ,,tells ,,me ,,your ,,a stupid,,fucking,,kid,,that ,,doesnt,,know,,difrence,,bettween,,a,, live feed,,forum,,from,,a,,thread,,spread,,bettween,,friends,,blood,,deep,,and,,your ,,a,,idiot,,spoiled,,little,,dick,,muncher,,mama,,tossed ,,to,,the ,,curb,,tonight,,were ,,she ,,could,,ride,,that,,dick,,you,,pose,,with,,so,,take,,your,,dick,,sucker,,elswere,,bitch,,hope,,you,, have ,, patients,, to ,,read,,,, all,,, these ,,comas,,no,,go,,to,,bed,,before ,,daddy,, comes,, home ,,and ,,catches ,,you,, doing,, the,, neighbor,, after ,,mama,, got,, done ,,with,, him,,seems you like to show up about every month,to vent of your frustration,if you really wanted to know how to grow,we would be glad to help,but you for sure screwed that up,so to the next thread i guess,someone take you to the tit,if you beg

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

I'm reeling him in boys, whoaaa he's a big one. Nothing derogatory was aimed at Srenots, it was a valid opinion to which nobody has said "you're wrong". However I will say you are an absolute moron, do you actually read or comprehend the things you are saying. You call me an immature kid with a bad attitude yet you're the guy who's swearing and name calling, both of which are tell tail signs that subconsciously the brain realises it is intellectually inferior, causing that person to swear, use obscene language or be aggressive. So I've got you by the balls on that one. The second moronic point I bring to your attention is you have effectively strengthened my case by stating it is a thread between friends. Even more reason for it not to be in grow diaries section. And ya don't need to guide me on my grows, we been growing forever in the UK as we couldn't get our product off the SA's. Fancy LED lights and using organics doesn't mean your skilled it means your like that annoying rich prick on a golf course brandashing a full set of taylor mades and then cards a round of 100. I'm on a budget with this grow using cheap 600w hps lights. Iv got 4 of them in a tent yet I have maintained a canopy temperature between 26-29°C. If you can go away and do that il take your abusive language and ideas on board.

Check my thread out if ya want to 24k gold. Voice your opinions by all means. For now though save some face and stop publicly losing a dwindling argument. It's common knowledge that the fine folk of Liverpool can argue all day.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Alright fellas....cant have the name callin.....
he came here with it bro,posted some sick shit,showed up last month and disapear come back and troll,if he doesnt like the thread leave,but dont get the picture,i will chill bro,,but hommie need to go back were he came from,,im not a reporter,but glad you seen this,lol

G gnome

G gnome

he came here with it bro,posted some sick shit,showed up last month and disapear come back and troll,if he doesnt like the thread leave,but dont get the picture,i will chill bro,,but hommie need to go back were he came from,,im not a reporter,but glad you seen this,lol
I wudnt of seen this if he hadnt messaged me complaining and the first thing i saw was that perverse pic he posted. Which to me is far worse than having too much banter in a grow diary thread

@Srenots if u wud like i will move the thread to smokers lounge lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm reeling him in boys, whoaaa he's a big one. Nothing derogatory was aimed at Srenots, it was a valid opinion to which nobody has said "you're wrong". However I will say you are an absolute moron, do you actually read or comprehend the things you are saying. You call me an immature kid with a bad attitude yet you're the guy who's swearing and name calling, both of which are tell tail signs that subconsciously the brain realises it is intellectually inferior, causing that person to swear, use obscene language or be aggressive. So I've got you by the balls on that one. The second moronic point I bring to your attention is you have effectively strengthened my case by stating it is a thread between friends. Even more reason for it not to be in grow diaries section. And ya don't need to guide me on my grows, we been growing forever in the UK as we couldn't get our product off the SA's. Fancy LED lights and using organics doesn't mean your skilled it means your like that annoying rich prick on a golf course brandashing a full set of taylor mades and then cards a round of 100. I'm on a budget with this grow using cheap 600w hps lights. Iv got 4 of them in a tent yet I have maintained a canopy temperature between 26-29°C. If you can go away and do that il take your abusive language and ideas on board.

Check my thread out if ya want to 24k gold. Voice your opinions by all means. For now though save some face and stop publicly losing a dwindling argument. It's common knowledge that the fine folk of Liverpool can argue all day.
i dont give a rats ass about your thread or methods,if your ass was here at the farm at a regular bases you would already know we all are friends,and frankly dont give a shit,,you came up in here talking 9 yards of shit then post some sick ass shit to get attention,and again no one gives a damn about your ass,,so take you little inmature ass to the professors thread you desire,,i dont need all the shit you claim to have to grow weed ,i grow the shit in a tent with a getto diy light i made and i get stoned,main objective stoned asshole,,you want someone to be impressed with your science shit and methods ,prove um the right way and get your respect you desire other than that walk off the edge of the world

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Move along dr.

When u pm'ed bitchin about this thread i told ya to find something else do. Nobody here has a problem but u.
This is the last time im gonna tell u.
why would this thread bother or for that fact even attract him,,we just hammer headed hippies enjoying ourself,,there are thousands of threads to get what he wants,,he came here to troll my homie for some reason and thats it,last i knew anyone could open a thread,,you dont have to come in ,they choice too if you dig,or did something all of sudden change,if so let me know

G gnome

G gnome

i dont give a rats ass about your thread or methods,if your ass was here at the farm at a regular bases you would already know we all are friends,and frankly dont give a shit,,you came up in here talking 9 yards of shit then post some sick ass shit to get attention,and again no one gives a damn about your ass,,so take you little inmature ass to the professors thread you desire,,i dont need all the shit you claim to have to grow weed ,i grow the shit in a tent with a getto diy light i made and i get stoned,main objective stoned asshole,,you want someone to be impressed with your science shit and methods ,prove um the right way and get your respect you desire other than that walk off the edge of the world

Ur not makin my job any easier man....i already told u about the name calling....

Its one thing when there a definitive culprit but when neither side steps up and does the right thing then i gotta be the asshole

G gnome

G gnome

Well we all know who the class snitch was back in the day hahaha. Be graceful in defeat, you win some you lose some. On a brighter note we have provided some light entertainment for the neutrals. No offence was intended by voicing my opinion to any of you fine gentleman. Possibly a simple case of culture clash, I'm a Scouser from Liverpool. We speak our minds, love a joke, love a wind up, mostly we love a good straightener (man to man dust up to straighten out our differences, hence the term straightener). But that's were it ends and we move on.

If u respond to this thread one more time im closing YOUR grow diary thread.

Top Bottom