Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

nope, still teachin the youngins I reckon....them kids luv em.....hard to stop doin that when they like ya, dig? has a knack fer teachin....hell hes taught me a ton in last few years as well...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yo bro...how u like the new format here at the farm? diff aint it?
im so use to change that i dont even pay attention much hahaha,changes every couple months always finish with site down,they upgrade as they call it and if you think about it,when you first found the site you liked what it had to offer,then they drive new shit at ya and sooner rather than later the site has a sad song with i need help anyone want to go fund me,ya you dig what im saying,been there more than once haahahe,just saying aint got shit for the upgrade and new thec stuff always roll right back to the green back hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nope, still teachin the youngins I reckon....them kids luv em.....hard to stop doin that when they like ya, dig? has a knack fer teachin....hell hes taught me a ton in last few years as well...
that too bad,he invested a lot into it,your always gonna have some joker shit in your parade with contract work,i told him ,when it comes to contracts,go by the book,if customer change there mind or wont something more,shut down job make new contract,pain in the ass it is,BUT IT KEEP YOUR ASS OUT OF COURT if you dig

Srenots

Srenots

FB IMG 1555688448029

Srenots

Srenots

I knew there was a Willie strain.... Vietman Black...think Oldy ran it...but didnt know there was so many lol...check it out

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

dam flood warnings round these parts.....just took a ride to the river and shes a swamp....shts outta control....all good where Im at but hate it for sum folks....dont fuck with mother nature ~

MBVapester

MBVapester

dam flood warnings round these parts.....just took a ride to the river and shes a swamp....shts outta control....all good where Im at but hate it for sum folks....dont fuck with mother nature ~
Hope the best for you. Our flood forecast keeps getting better. Average year I would say so not many places under water or needing sand bags.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Learned how to drive in the 70s on grandpas old cub cadet lawn mower, lol. When I turned 16 grama took me to take my drivers test in her ‘75 Cadillac sedan divile. 4 door damn car was big as a freakin boat. I passed to!!
thats cool as shit ,back then they were boats with plenty of ponies too,that caddy had a 500 in it,best thing was there werent many motels back then,them boats were the full meal deal,a whole generation was born from them boats hahahahah,vehicles these days be good to get some without a cramp somewere lmao,best car ever had was a 76 buick wild cat,thing went close to 3 thousand pounds,but damn she ran supplied with a big back seat,hell you could even buy back seat cover hahah

Top Bottom