Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

boy you better not fuck around and blow yourself up,i dont wont to here that you are like that idiot on moon shiners,cant remember his name cut his finger off in the show hahaah,i seen a vidoe about 2 months ago were he uploaded his truck and trailer with 2 atv's in the back fully engulfed with flames on the side of the road hahahah crying like a baby hahah
lol....all good bro haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya...u got alot goin on out thar....need to get sum youngins out thar a helpin ya bro
these new wave kids aint shit bro,had some dude smash at me yesterday about how i write a long sentence,ha no schooling here had to work,but also those that do finish school these days can you really tell they have educations ?i cant so me dropping out at 8 grade actually saved me time in the world hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

we got a new kid at work...got booted from the army at 20....what a fuckin goofball....haha fuckin eh man...times have changed fer sure lol
there might be a lot of book smart folk from the schooling these days but common sense goes a lot further in life,im like dont judge or bash others if you dont know the story book aof a feller or girl,but when you slash me im coming right back at ya and really dont care,i hate to leave this property bro,even a chore for me to go shopping for groceries,i cant handle being around folks since i came back from the sand box aint lieing,folks shooting at you sneaking on you and such was a much better life simply because you knew that they want you dead,you can be at work or a store or even a event and as long as you look into the eyes all cool then same folk go get into a 2 thousand pound vehicle and just try to kill your ass were they can go sit in another load of traffic a mile ahead,just got to be in front at all times ,makes me fucking sick and forget about the old time country folk driving down the road and giving you a wave as you drive buy one another them days are done,i first moved to this city my oldest boy said dad these folk dont talk there heritage is much difrent from your time,i shrugged it off,couple months later i was walking into a store and 2 ladies were just cutting up and enjoying life having fun doin there thing,made my day to see such a blessed thing in a world of make believe,as i walked buy the two i said morning ladies with a smile,they turned into cobras at the drop of the hat eye fucking me and such,another example i was walking into post office,lady about my age was behind me,so raised like i was i stopped open the door for her,she screamed out male chavenist pig,i just stood there and waited for 2 more ladies there and walked in ,she would not come threw my open door,stuff like this is why i believe in god,there has got to be another place that is better than what we call life and im ready to go when ever he needs me just sayin

Srenots

Srenots

sum update pics of old Reno Genetics , from a buddy that had sum layin around.... budz on the way~

Tbbdxc99619

Tbhyperlemon37days619

Tbmix619

Tbmix2619

Tbmix3619

Tbmix4619

Tbrockin619

Tbrockin2619

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
these new wave kids aint shit bro,had some dude smash at me yesterday about how i write a long sentence,ha no schooling here had to work,but also those that do finish school these days can you really tell they have educations ?i cant so me dropping out at 8 grade actually saved me time in the world hahahah
Lmao, I still need 9th grade credits. Had a .045 gpa that year. I was out hated school. Probably the best thing I did. Ok, here’s a good one for ya. My oldest kid graduated high school they talked him into going to college. I was like do what ever you got to do just make sure you get a life. 4 years western Oregon university graduates with a business degree. Before he went off to college I got him a job at the company I worked for at the time roofing commercial buildings, hot tar and tearing off roofs. It was a lesson for both the boys that this is what you do not want to do for a living. He graduated 8 years ago ya no what he’s doing now?.........,.....................fucking roofing! And still paying off his student debt to this day. My younger dropped out of college and has a awesome office/sales job. Go figure😳

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lmao, I still need 9th grade credits. Had a .045 gpa that year. I was out hated school. Probably the best thing I did. Ok, here’s a good one for ya. My oldest kid graduated high school they talked him into going to college. I was like do what ever you got to do just make sure you get a life. 4 years western Oregon university graduates with a business degree. Before he went off to college I got him a job at the company I worked for at the time roofing commercial buildings, hot tar and tearing off roofs. It was a lesson for both the boys that this is what you do not want to do for a living. He graduated 8 years ago ya no what he’s doing now?.........,.....................fucking roofing! And still paying off his student debt to this day. My younger dropped out of college and has a awesome office/sales job. Go figure😳
you should be as proud of him as much as i am of mine,hard act to follow unless they commit and taken care of there self is the grand ticket,we all have ups and downs and always at the worst timing,mine i dont care what they do,it all them and got to say im damn proud top be there dad,have turned out to be 2 great men,they get it from there mamas side hahahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tell ya something else,less money for some thing that you get up for and love to do is a lot better getting paid high dollars and being misreble,best high paying job i had it made me sick to pull up in front of the bitch and shit does effect your families live,fun while you work is much better and ive worked with some straight up idiots hahahh made my day every day damn fools hahaaah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
you should be as proud of him as much as i am of mine,hard act to follow unless they commit and taken care of there self is the grand ticket,we all have ups and downs and always at the worst timing,mine i dont care what they do,it all them and got to say im damn proud top be there dad,have turned out to be 2 great men,they get it from there mamas side hahahahh
tell ya something else,less money for some thing that you get up for and love to do is a lot better getting paid high dollars and being misreble,best high paying job i had it made me sick to pull up in front of the bitch and shit does effect your families live,fun while you work is much better and ive worked with some straight up idiots hahahh made my day every day damn fools hahaaah
Am proud bro, he’s happy and livin his life, still workin for me:)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Am proud bro, he’s happy and livin his life, still workin for me:)
thats what im talking about there bro,in the end that all you got is family thru thick and thin,even when they do dumb shit they still mine way i see it,shit look at the crap we done and survived hahahah,i be the first to say im surprised i made it past 20,these days that is a real picture,but damn were did the common sense go haahah these 2 boys of mine smart as a whip common sense nar damn bit hahahah when i was building that tall fence couple weeks ago,oldest figured out this and that and said it just not possible dad,i had to stretch a string 50 ft across the yard to prove the shit to him,2 weeks later this boy is still trying to figure the math out hahaah that line level and water level dont lie hahahah once i finished it and he stood on the 16x 24 level deck like you son bitch i cant believe it how is it possible hahahah i just shake my head and pull well boy a old man once said and he turn and walk away hahahahah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
thats what im talking about there bro,in the end that all you got is family thru thick and thin,even when they do dumb shit they still mine way i see it,shit look at the crap we done and survived hahahah,i be the first to say im surprised i made it past 20,these days that is a real picture,but damn were did the common sense go haahah these 2 boys of mine smart as a whip common sense nar damn bit hahahah when i was building that tall fence couple weeks ago,oldest figured out this and that and said it just not possible dad,i had to stretch a string 50 ft across the yard to prove the shit to him,2 weeks later this boy is still trying to figure the math out hahaah that line level and water level dont lie hahahah once i finished it and he stood on the 16x 24 level deck like you son bitch i cant believe it how is it possible hahahah i just shake my head and pull well boy a old man once said and he turn and walk away hahahahah
Nailed it bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom