Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Ghost Train Haze x Querkle x Cinderella 99 ........and some bag seed he kept , he said I kept them for a reason, now lets find out why lol....all popped and in the veg tent , he sprayed a lil too much BT on bigger plants, but will be fine, will have space soon when the bigger ones get moved out, pack em in and get em goin

Housergthseedsplantedandothersceralcrosses9919

fishbuds

fishbuds

Ghost Train Haze x Querkle x Cinderella 99 ........and some bag seed he kept , he said I kept them for a reason, now lets find out why lol....all popped and in the veg tent , he sprayed a lil too much BT on bigger plants, but will be fine, will have space soon when the bigger ones get moved out, pack em in and get em goin

View attachment 894983
What do you mean by too much bt? too high a dose, or too many applications, just curious about your take. what effects do you see?

Srenots

Srenots

He spray lights out? Unfortunately ive learned my lesson many times spraying lights on and burning the shit out of them.
nah , he saw a critter flyin around at lights off and dowsed evrything, all good, was the night before he put the babies in there, next day saw some burned lower leaves, will be fine...thats the good thing about those sprays....even if u over do it , it will be fine, but ya, always do at lights off

Srenots

Srenots

well, after a 4 hr ride and a day to get things done on this one, same model I had to sell last year for $....these are hard to find, if u find one , get it! its the Takamine EG523SC Spalted Maple Jumbo Acoustic/Electric , these are the simply amazing.....they also have the regular maple and also in 12 string model only in plain maple, but the spalted 6 string is very rare to find, couldnt believe I found another one for sale , took strings off, polished all day with Dr Ducks Axe Wax and soaking the fretboard a bunch of times, new strings back on(strings were 5 years old and still in good condition but had to get em off to polish), no setup was needed, these are the sht if u wanna have a quality acoustic...even if u find one and cant buy it, let me know so I can , they are totally worth the $, they usually go for around 500-650 in new condition without a case, got this one for 325 with a Gator case.....stoked and plays like a dream, new strings sound soooo good, not a scratch on it...another case queen, guy had it for 5 years and played it 10 times ...nice score, book matched back and sides, Cedar top,maple neck, spalted headstock, rosewood fingerboard, its a beauty, none of these are the same because of the spalted pattern, this one is better than the one had to sell last year .... if you have never used DR Ducks Wax then u are missing out on some serious sht, been using since they came out with it back in early 90's, wont use anything else

Takspaltedmaple

Takspaltedmapleback

Takspaltedmaplewithcase325

Takspaltedmaplelabel

Taktk4091419

Taksideupdate91419

Takside91419

Takholeupdate91419

Takheadstock91419

Takbackupdate91419

Stringsnewontak91419

TakamineEG523SC SPT
Drducks

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Monterey BT for IPM , he sprayed a little too much, you can see the burned leaves on some of the bigger plants...dont use on seedlings

View attachment 895750
I started using last weekend as directed and no burn. I plan on reapplying tonight. No more moth larva eating my buds. Good product and I can't see how this would hurt a plant unless sprayed in the heat of the day. I plan on spraying all adult plants outside in the future.

Srenots

Srenots

I started using last weekend as directed and no burn. I plan on reapplying tonight. No more moth larva eating my buds. Good product and I can't see how this would hurt a plant unless sprayed in the heat of the day. I plan on spraying all adult plants outside in the future.
IPM is key...its when you dont IPM that you will run into problems.... theres alot of products to use, they also say that you want to switch up different products so critters dont get immuned to what you are spraying, also natural sprays you can make from peppermint etc....Captain Jacks and BT seem to work well switching back and forth here....

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

IPM is key...its when you dont IPM that you will run into problems.... theres alot of products to use, they also say that you want to switch up different products so critters dont get immuned to what you are spraying, also natural sprays you can make from peppermint etc....Captain Jacks and BT seem to work well switching back and forth here....
In the language of my people of sunny so cal, SI! I wanna nuke 'em but, and I do mean butt, that's just me. Bastards. Fuck 'em, nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in dark. Mess with my plants and we got problems.😉

Srenots

Srenots

lol, rite ? hell ya , hate them bastards....couple years ago ran some Afghan x Kush outdoor....they jammed, but then at harvest time Im trimming and once I got into the main top colas I found 3 or 4 of those dam green silk worms all fuckin fat and happy, they were embedded inside the bud, never even saw any damage until chop time....prob lost a half oz , it was like they made a cave inside there and stayed stoned.....bastards, hate em

Top Bottom