Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Lemon Garlic OG x Cinderella 99 ..... 7 footer outdoor at buddies ....excellent smoke

LemonGarlicOGxCinderella99outdoor7footerchoicesmokejamie12819

Srenots

Srenots

Genuine Kindness ..... can really feel the Cinderella 99 in the Lemon Garlic OG cross.... excellent flavor, deep dark earthy flavor with a strong Lemon / Citrus backend....sedative at first, but then the Cindy kicks in a boost of energy and awareness, very nice wavy gravy buzz on this one !! Excellent ~

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Genuine Kindness ..... can really feel the Cinderella 99 in the Lemon Garlic OG cross.... excellent flavor, deep dark earthy flavor with a strong Lemon / Citrus backend....sedative at first, but then the Cindy kicks in a boost of energy and awareness, very nice wavy gravy buzz on this one !! Excellent ~

buddy said he found himself in the kitchen lookin at the ceiling n sht .....his roomate said wtf u lookin at?! hahahahahahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

He doesnt have you tube anymore....and the D strains are from GT....he has D1 , 2, 3, 4 ,and 5 I believe , GG ran some and ended up keeping the D2 ....
kinda figured that,oh well like the rest gone to facebook and instagram all that let everyone in your bizz shit,so be it,last time i talked to gt he had some kind of cbd he was working,eco last time we talked was rollitup about 2 yrs ago.
moving on to new beginnings hahahh,he maybe they will talk about each other one day like that joker organics use to about the brothers of everly love hahahah sounds kinda corny to me lmao

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Flipped tonight. I'll get them girls up higher tomorrow.

Hyperglue x blue magoo
Hyperglue x astro dawg

And another strain (SFV og)
20191209 211555
for the 2nd time running. This ones a picky bish!

I harvested the deathstar2 and cherry pie again. Bravo!!! 2nd time running broughtnout da frost on the hgcp! Hgds is in with this flower round. No room for hgcp :(

I didnt time the hyperglue x rotten mayo properly. I can only sex this run.

Srenots

Srenots

Flipped tonight. I'll get them girls up higher tomorrow.

Hyperglue x blue magoo
Hyperglue x astro dawg

And another strain (SFV og) View attachment 919197for the 2nd time running. This ones a picky bish!

I harvested the deathstar2 and cherry pie again. Bravo!!! 2nd time running broughtnout da frost on the hgcp! Hgds is in with this flower round. No room for hgcp :(

I didnt time the hyperglue x rotten mayo properly. I can only sex this run.
oh nice, do u mean the SFV Og is the picky one? that Sour Kush I had was picky , but not too bad , just wanted to go vertical once I got it right....was a skyscraper, excellent smoke tho, and didnt make much, but was gold hehe

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

hey you ever here of that dude the other day said he was from the dank den? i was there 4 years and never heard of him
not in the joint..had grows in 14 and 15 on there had to send in a pic with my garden and a sign to get verified to the other private side..so long story short at the time i was working 80 plus hours a week and for a coupe years the baby momma played the shell game with my money..and by the time i was made aware i was in the hole with several banks and check cashing places in detroit..then for the years after that i have been fighting for sole custudy of two toddlers ..i am just now getting back out there and trying to rebuikld a life for me and those i have fought harder than most will ever understand to be a single dad with custody of kids.i understand most wont remember me and to be honest im ok with that as thiese sites allow some to relax there ever watching eyes cuz they think they have anominity..i was just trying to find some of the old guard from back then to research some of the strains i got back then as testers and the like..natures way genetics also send me some from back then and i have found some info already.please to all know this i am not asking for anything or trying to be or do more than be a humble seeker on a path that has always been in my life.i hope that in the time to come those of you that dont remember an old ghost in the machine like me come to see that im just here to share in this wonderful plant.

Srenots

Srenots

not in the joint..had grows in 14 and 15 on there had to send in a pic with my garden and a sign to get verified to the other private side..so long story short at the time i was working 80 plus hours a week and for a coupe years the baby momma played the shell game with my money..and by the time i was made aware i was in the hole with several banks and check cashing places in detroit..then for the years after that i have been fighting for sole custudy of two toddlers ..i am just now getting back out there and trying to rebuikld a life for me and those i have fought harder than most will ever understand to be a single dad with custody of kids.i understand most wont remember me and to be honest im ok with that as thiese sites allow some to relax there ever watching eyes cuz they think they have anominity..i was just trying to find some of the old guard from back then to research some of the strains i got back then as testers and the like..natures way genetics also send me some from back then and i have found some info already.please to all know this i am not asking for anything or trying to be or do more than be a humble seeker on a path that has always been in my life.i hope that in the time to come those of you that dont remember an old ghost in the machine like me come to see that im just here to share in this wonderful plant.

lol, verified.....the good ole days.... spent 3 days drawing my verified entry.......to the Dank Side ......Dank Side Fusion , Grape Alien Haze , Lemon Drop , and long list in the vault from the Dank Side of the Den ~

Top Bottom