Mikado
'88 G-13/HP
Chem Kesey
Stardawg
DLA11
MTSD
Tropicanna Cookies
Yeti OG

I have culled quite a few plants in the last couple of weeks. I had somewhere around 86 or so just the other day. I am also starting to germinate another round of Cherry Queen, Mikado and Stardawg today. Most of the Cherry Queens that I have in veg now actually smell like cherries and the Mikados mostly smell like raspberries (the raspberry phenotype is the one that I am searching for), so I want to look through as many of those as possible. I am hoping to find nice females of each cultivar that actually retain those smells through flower and cure. The Stardawgs are putting of that beautiful gassy fuel smell. l fucking love it. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

got pics? and are u doin a seed run, whats the male u are using?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

got pics? and are u doin a seed run, whats the male u are using?
Yes, but just shitty phone pictures as of now. No matter how hard I try to get a good picture, they still come out blurry. I just don't have the time or patience for that. I keep saying that I am going to purchase a decent camera and start a thread to document a little bit of everything that I am working on. Hopefully I actually make that happen sooner than later.

In regards to seed run, these plants are all grown from seed. If you are referring to seed run as in open pollinating a bunch of different cultivars with one stud, no I am not currently doing that. I am always searching for keeper males/females though and I always do my best to make some seeds as I find favorable parents. I run a perpetual setup, so I put one female into flower every week and males as necessary. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Rcubed

Rcubed

Wondering if anyone has run any Reno gear outdoors. I have the hyper mayo, hyper Dragon, hyper blue magoo, cherry pie f2. Wondering which 2 would do the best. Thanks everyone
I ran Hyper Glue, Blue Magoo, and Hyper Cherry Pie outside. They all do well outside. Blue Magoo is my favorite smoke but the Hyper Glue is great too and a heavy producer. Hyper Cherry has sativa leanings so it's better daytime smoke imo

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

I ran Hyper Glue, Blue Magoo, and Hyper Cherry Pie outside. They all do well outside. Blue Magoo is my favorite smoke but the Hyper Glue is great too and a heavy producer. Hyper Cherry has sativa leanings so it's better daytime smoke imo

72 tele and C1+ .... hope ur still rockin brother

Telebought15520

C1paid442520

Chester13

Chester13

And so it begins, pretty fucking pumped this year people. I had so many amazing strains to choose from but decided to go with hyper cherry pie f2, hyper mayo, t 1000 x arcata train wreck, and mendo cheddar. That's my legal 4. I had to throw my garlic in there, it looks pro. 1300 garlic 8 varieties. Any ways good luck everyone, I hope everyone pounds out huge.

20200511 164307
20200511 164354
20200511 164424
20200511 164443
20200511 164449
20200511 164456
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

And so it begins, pretty fucking pumped this year people. I had so many amazing strains to choose from but decided to go with hyper cherry pie f2, hyper mayo, t 1000 x arcata train wreck, and mendo cheddar. That's my legal 4. I had to throw my garlic in there, it looks pro. 1300 garlic 8 varieties. Any ways good luck everyone, I hope everyone pounds out huge.

Nice...sending good vibes brother ~ Rock N Roll

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

get used to bumps and bruises along the way... luv UFC .... gets funnier the more controlling .... main word troll = hater , smoke is just fine here man...not quite sure what the uproar is all about, but time seems to help...and we are always here to help~

Latest posts

Top Bottom