• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

red solos .... poppin time ~

Gtpoppin53020

basscaptain

basscaptain

Been think bout dragon genetics I like his thread seems like a upstanding dude what’s the pot like?
I just got done running his Tohua Cookies ........ It's what I use to cross with Reno's Blue Magoo....
If these Beans run it's what Capt's Candy is.......

It was easy to run inside and is doing well outside i have 3 or so going .....I did try running 2 others form him but it was when I was popping outside so I'll just add that to my bad....... I still have a pack of something else form him I was going to run later... I would run his gear.......

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

I just got done running his Tohua Cookies ........ It's what I use to cross with Reno's Blue Magoo....
If these Beans run it's what Capt's Candy is.......

It was easy to run inside and is doing well outside i have 3 or so going .....I did try running 2 others form him but it was when I was popping outside so I'll just add that to my bad....... I still have a pack of something else form him I was going to run later... I would run his gear.......

nice... hows evrythng bro? seems theres some haters along the way as usual ......lol... keep on keepin on ~ get flowers man ~

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya I now have a Good Feeling what's happening......... Very Sad ....

Hope all is good....... I'M 6 wks in on the other bean run it's looking good...... your Tangie.... and Your GG4

I think I'll have to redo the County Road....... Blue Magoo x Gound Pounder
but the other 2 I think will run....I'm starting on there beans now to see....... But I just put some out... I'm really not in the grow mode right now........
I'll be sending you something soon.......

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Hope all is good....... I'M 6 wks in on the other bean run it's looking good...... your Tangie.... and Your GG4

but the other 2 I think will run....I'm starting on there beans now to see....... But I just put some out... I'm really not in the grow mode right now........

rite on ...the crew we have is still gonna rock n roll... sucks to be monitored and sht lol....fuckin haters gonna hate . always have , always will...
and question? how the fuck do you pheno hunt, if u cant throw pollen? and who the fuck says u can or can not do that for the last 40 years.....lmao....just rock n roll brother ....carry on as they say , all good man

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

that Magoo x Pounder should rock man, told Phylex about that cross....hes down ~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

some one asked me other day , "do you just think some folks are tired of seeing all the Reno gear? , its like competition er sum sht" ....no man, lets just all rock what we got.... theres a million strains out there, run em, find em, keep em.... easy peasy ~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

this whole thing with money hungry fuckers is outta control.... havent made a sale in long time....just cool with gifting, so for sum asshole to say any fuckin thing about tryin to make $ is a dumass...there it is, plain and simple....in fact, the tables have turned, into holy sht, u got those fer free? lmao....dammed if I do, dammed if I dont.... lmao... human society is a real trip man... just drop the beans and run em man , u dig ?

basscaptain

basscaptain

some one asked me other day , "do you just think some folks are tired of seeing all the Reno gear? , its like competition er sum sht" ....no man, lets just all rock what we got.... theres a million strains out there, run em, find em, keep em.... easy peasy ~
that's what pissed them Off Bro.....
We were hitting EVERYTHING with your GEAR.........there trying to sale beans........ Your trying to Get Gear into people hands and nit for the$$$$........

Yes you need paid too..... but it's a whole diff game ......

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

well

they know your Loved By Many... It hurt there site and they now know it...... Funny How 13seeds just did a drop with GG4 Crossed :(

We Do have your Back over there....But we/me slowed way down even Posting there....... Funny How $$$ Changes Poeple.....

Anyways not the reason I posted.....
Miss You and Love you Bro........

luv yall too... all good...just rock that sht man ~ kill em with kindness, maybe the world will change one day man ~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

that Tangie should be special hopefully??? gettin citrus terps from her ?

basscaptain

basscaptain

that Tangie should be special hopefully??? gettin citrus terps from her ?
my bathroom smells GREAT.......... there going to be good.......................................... I have love dust in the frezzer form both for you also........

I'm pulling the beans off the Grape Alein right now that's Crossed with your Blue Magoo = Capt's UFO so I'll be sending you and plummer something on monday.......

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

my bathroom smells GREAT.......... there going to be good.......................................... I have love dust in the frezzer form both for you also........

I'm pulling the beans off the Grape Alein right now that's Crossed with your Blue Magoo = Capt's UFO so I'll be sending you and plummer something on monday.......

huh...u crossed the Grape Alien with the Magoo love dust?? holy sht, thats a serious cross man lol...fuck ya , sign me up brother ~ shes gonna be Fire ~

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was going to go 12 But with the weather and having them outside during the day.... It just seened to be the right time...... I pulled a small lower bud a few days before I pulled the plant so it was like 80 -81 days....

Top Bottom