Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah Im all pumped up. Always exciting checking out new gear. I hope I find something like what you found Goo. Super frosty dankalicious. lol Shouldnt be hard from what Ive seen and hopefully find a nice male to do some chuckin with. Been wanting to run some Ali gear for awhile now.
Yea super frost is in that cross b'cuz WiFi #1 is coated & Alien dog is always extra coated in frost from the alien side.. So frost on frost phenos r in there & I bet ur gunna find 1..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yea super frost is in that cross b'cuz WiFi #1 is coated & Alien dog is always extra coated in frost from the alien side.. So frost on frost phenos r in there & I bet ur gunna find 1..

I know its the "Quadfecta" of dankness! Is the Alien dog Alien Tech or Alien Kush crossed to Chemdog D? I thought it was AlienTechxChemD = AlienDog.?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Chemdog D x Alien Kush.... alien kush is the alien tech male mated to the lvpk.

I may be wrong tho

I read this earlier in another thread.
symbiote420 said:
Those Aliendawg f3 are from Kid Twist (Evolution Seeds), he got em from Redeye who made f2s from Obsouleet's original's AD = Chemdog D x Alien Tech! The Alien tech is a landrace afghani brought back by a US soldier from Afghanistan.
I got a couple f3 cross from a homie, my Chemdog #4 x Alien dawg f3 @ 48 days now!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Sym is close, but his explanation of Obs's ADawg skips the LVPK -part of the recipe

Afghanistan field seeds>>>seeds to US via soldier to Alien: Alien Tech>>>LVPK x Alien Tech male: Obsouleet's AlienDawg f1>>>Redeye f2>>>KidTwist f3>>>Wifi1 x ADawg f3: Aligee's firedog F1

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:woot: 11 out of 11 firedogs popped! :D
Firedog118

I wish i woulda cloned the two phenos I had the 1st time..they were both bomb!
I wont let that happen again..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice Ken! yeah all 10 of mine popped in less than 48 hrs and 24 hrs later 6 have popped outta the rapid rooters. Very vigorous! Good luck with them ken.;)

I realized this evening I didnt have anysoil to put these in.
Then I just read your post and decided to copy you! Into rapid rooters they go!
Ive Never done it like this before.. They don't need to eat for a while?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When there tiny like lil seedlings ur good.. Juss keep the corks wet with ur well water. No food needed yet.. There good till u get soil in a day or 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I put mine in rapid rooters then into cups of coco. I just givem water with a little rapid start and a lil bio root. If your in soil there's no need to feed for a little while. I had to work late in the room last nite almost 2 am but when i was done i noticed 9 above ground and this morning # 10 popped through too!;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
When there tiny like lil seedlings ur good.. Juss keep the corks wet with ur well water. No food needed yet.. There good till u get soil in a day or 2
I put mine in rapid rooters then into cups of coco. I just givem water with a little rapid start and a lil bio root. If your in soil there's no need to feed for a little while. I had to work late in the room last nite almost 2 am but when i was done i noticed 9 above ground and this morning # 10 popped through too!;)
Thanks you guys..
I got some soil this morning..I know seedlings dont need extra food :)
I just wondered if the little seedling would get hungry before its get though the rooter cube and into the soil (that has food in it)
Im going to put the rapid rooters in the soil now and hope for the best :)

I use Vermifire for clones and like it.
.Im going to try this not so hot version for seedlings

Vermisoil
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I dug out one the bags of Firedog that had been buried for a month..
Brushed off some leaves and took this photo.
Firedognugs

It smells like chemicals! (in a good way!) Tastes like indoor hydro weed:hungry:

Ive never had Chemdog D...but I think this might be what it tastes like

Im going to bring some to Goo and Ali to see what they think :)

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I dug out one the bags of Firedog that had been buried for a month..
Brushed off some leaves and took this photo.
View attachment 350559
It smells like chemicals! (in a good way!) Tastes like indoor hydro weed:hungry:

Ive never had Chemdog D...but I think this might be what it tastes like

Im going to bring some to Goo and Ali to see what they think :)
Good work CGK and Ali. That being said you need some Chemdog D Ken :)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn those nuggz look tasty Ken i almost said ur Outdoor nuggs all mostly look like great quality Indoor nuggs man ur pimpin that mother nature bysh lol im haveing a hard time keepin my indoor girls in check man job well done.
Peace

Top Bottom